Another brick in the liberal wall falls. Sanctuary city will close ahead of Trump Inauguration

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
County Ends ‘Sanctuary’ Policy Before Trump Inauguration
County Ends ‘Sanctuary’ Policy Before Trump Inauguration

Suffolk County Sheriff Vincent DeMarco announced that his county will no longer demand a judge’s order before detaining an illegal immigrant wanted by federal immigration officials, a major shift away from its previous sanctuary city policy, according to Newsday.

DeMarco said his policy reversal is not because of the incoming Trump administration’s expected legal fight against sanctuary city policies. Instead, he said the shift came after careful “legal analysis.”

And "legal analysis" is another way of saying it IS because of the incoming Trump admin.

I have said liberalism is a war on the obvious.

:lmao:

thing is that the legal analysis whatever it was was in force long before this policy change . Simply shows me if I have my thoughts correct that the so called public servant Sheriff . Id never vote for him ever again . Sheriff is elected and this Sheriff seems to be an aider and abettor for illegal aliens over the will of the American people .

Last edited:
did I say liberal . Might be both a rino and dem political policy . The rinos under the bushes along with mkkain influence probably approve of sanctuary cities simply to get the illegal aliens in the country and protect them and let them become embedded. because then its harder and more emotional to remove them And of course liberal dems approve of sanctuary cities Moonglow .

did I say liberal . Might be both a rino and dem political policy . The rinos under the bushes along with mkkain influence probably approve of sanctuary cities simply to get the illegal aliens in the country and protect them and let them become embedded. because then its harder and more emotional to remove them And of course liberal dems approve of sanctuary cities Moonglow .
Liberal dems like the Catholic Church in the American See? I find that hard to believe as being liberal, according to conservative's small box of definitions they use...

Both parties have wanted open immigration for different reasons.

Democrats want it for the voters they hope to legalize.

Republicans want it because their big donors want the cheap labor.

That all changed with Trump. The big donors were for both Jeb and Rubio who were big on open borders.

All the big money went to Jeb and he got three delegates. Rubio even lost his home state. :laugh:

Trump shellacked them all and on the very issue both parties wanted to ignore was a problem.

They all deserve the obscurity they are going to get.

Don't let the door of relevancy hit you on the way out!

Liberal dems like the Catholic Church in the American See? I find that hard to believe as being liberal, according to conservative's small box of definitions they use...
--------------------------------------------------------------- catholic church is probably one of the largest aiders and abettors of illegal aliens plus they suck at building good societies . See what the catholic church built all through south America to see why they suck . Course the catholic church does its actions for money and for bodies to fill its pews same as protestant churches are lately doing . I am no catholic hater , I am nominal Christian of the Protestant variety and Protestents are the guys that built great societies in the past . See England and their empires influence which includes the USA which was greatly influence by Englands Protestants Moonglow .

--------------------------------------------------------------- catholic church is probably one of the largest aiders and abettors of illegal aliens plus they suck at building good societies . See what the catholic church built all through south America to see why they suck . Course the catholic church does its actions for money and for bodies to fill its pews same as protestant churches are lately doing . I am no catholic hater , I am nominal Christian of the Protestant variety and Protestents are the guys that built great societies in the past . See England and their empires influence which includes the USA which was greatly influence by Englands Protestants Moonglow .
The Puritans were not something to be proud of.

--------------------------------------------------- Protestants built the FOUNDATIONS of the greatest country in the world that allowed the rif raf like me and you to prosper , raise families in pretty good style . So good in fact that millions of the starving and destitute third worlders lie , cheat and murder to get here . See what catholic mexico has done for its mestizos and see what it has done for any of the other third world south american countries !! See catholic and starving venzuela as we speak / type Bodecea .

--------------------------------------------------- Protestants built the FOUNDATIONS of the greatest country in the world that allowed the rif raf like me and you to prosper , raise families in pretty good style . So good in fact that millions of the starving and destitute third worlders lie , cheat and murder to get here . See what catholic mexico has done for its mestizos and see what it has done for any of the other third world south american countries !! See catholic and starving venzuela as we speak / type Bodecea .
The Puritans were Protestants and they killed or banished anyone not like them. They banned Christmas celebrations and forced people to go to church.....the Founders made sure the 1st Amendment was there because they knew the horrors of such as our 1st Protestants.

Neither are Islamists. But thanks to the Puritans and any other Christian atrocity(regardless how long ago they happened) Islam can kill at will.

Neither are Islamists.
True....now you can tell us how the Islamists "are the guys that built great societies in the past"

Guys guys, the Catholic Church or any Church that helps illegals is not in the position to enforce American law. That's the job of the government, and they have not been doing so.

That's why America voted for Trump.

You can't vote for a Church. Calm down.

Guys guys, the Catholic Church or any Church that helps illegals is not in the position to enforce American law. That's the job of the government, and they have not been doing so.

Trump got only 46.1% of the vote, that means that 53.9% of voting Americans, didn't vote for Trump. Why Trumpsters think they have some sort of mandate, defies reality.

Yes the part of the church that see jesus as a commie who was for wealth redistribution.....kinda like the current pope.....

Trump got only 46.1% of the vote, that means that 53.9% of voting Americans, didn't vote for Trump. Why Trumpsters think they have some sort of mandate, defies reality.

He is President, he won according to the rules, if you wanted different rules, you should have tried to get your people to change them.

He has a mandate because, according to the rules, he had to beat everyone out in the primaries, and get more electoral votes than the winner of the Democratic primary. He did those 2 things, so he has a mandate!

Because he won after hearing he coildnt..and he ran the most honest campaign.....he said he was gonna build a wall...NOONE else had the balls......and hispanics voted for him in greater numbers than the rinos.
Oh and they gave him a house and senate......so you know complete control of the govt.

Because he won after hearing he coildnt..and he ran the most honest campaign.....he said he was gonna build a wall...NOONE else had the balls......and hispanics voted for him in greater numbers than the rinos.
Oh and they gave him a house and senate......so you know complete control of the govt.

Yep, COMPLETE control of the federal government, and......most of the states. The leftists have nothing, zilch, nada, forget about it; and after Rahm goes against federal law and Trump has his ass arrested for breaking the LAW, watch how fat you leftists collapse and melt, like the snowflakes you are!

And oh by the way, there is precedent to have these city mayors arrested if they break the law, and I am all for it!

Forum List

Back