Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking the poster and not the argument seems to be the common trait on American forums.
That tends to happen when
1713809606469.png

I have to wonder how people view this. It's not about any particular member's view, it's about how the community as a whole views it.
Fwiw, I learned a long time ago to not offer them the satisfaction of hearing complaints and then ignoring them due to bias.

However, do keep in mind that your complaints have to be legitimate. You won't get an answer but you might get some satisfaction on getting the message through.

I choose to just not waste my time.

I have to wonder how people view this. It's not about any particular member's view, it's about how the community as a whole views it.
Survive in the real world or don't.

This forum has plenty of rules and so far as I can see the moderators have done a pretty good job of enforcing them.

If a person posts here only to be agreed with they're in the wrong place.

see:

again

Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?​

Again. The irony is thicker than the liberal mind.

Helpful hint for Crusty Prostate (aka The Dainty): if you someday wish to have your first taste of credibility, give lots of thought to trying to practice what you preach.

👍

Again. The irony is thicker than the liberal mind.

Helpful hint for Crusty Prostate (aka The Dainty): if you someday wish to have your first taste of credibility, give lots of thought to trying to practice what you preach.

👍
I'm very sure you're clueless to what is actually going on here, but

again

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back