Are Liberals finally using their brains? Bill Maher seems to be leading the charge!

No. Where do you get that from? Mueller ended this stupid debate. And, now we know that it was actually Hillary that faked the dossier and was the Russian hoax-ter.

1647373716700.png

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Here come the conspiracy theories....

That's dumb. Putin doesn't like TRUMP!, he doesn't like Quid Pro, he doesn't give a rat's patoot about any American president. To a thug like Putin, other world leaders are tools, a means to an end. If he tried to get TRUMP! into office, he would have done so because he believed TRUMP! would be someone he could steam roll to get what he wanted. He got very little and TRUMP! stood up to him and Xi, so clearly he wanted a weaker president more likely to look the other way or do anything BUT actually try to stop him when he went into Ukraine. Most likely, he believed the crap in the American media about the Peace President itching to start WWIII and held off because he was unsure how TRUMP! would actually react.
I think Putin knew exactly how Trump would react. Trump armed Ukraine when Obama-Biden gave the Ukraine troops some food rations. Trump bombed the Syrians and Russians inside Syria for crossing the red line. Putin knew exactly what was going to happen. Same with NK knew not to test Trump.

I think Putin knew exactly how Trump would react. Trump armed Ukraine when Obama-Biden gave the Ukraine troops some food rations. Trump bombed the Syrians and Russians inside Syria for crossing the red line. Putin knew exactly what was going to happen. Same with NK knew not to test Trump.
It pays for a world leader to come across as just a little bit crazy and unpredictable. If other leaders know exactly how you'll react to situations, they can manipulate you into doing what they want.

That's dumb. Putin doesn't like TRUMP!, he doesn't like Quid Pro, he doesn't give a rat's patoot about any American president. To a thug like Putin, other world leaders are tools, a means to an end. If he tried to get TRUMP! into office, he would have done so because he believed TRUMP! would be someone he could steam roll to get what he wanted. He got very little and TRUMP! stood up to him and Xi, so clearly he wanted a weaker president more likely to look the other way or do anything BUT actually try to stop him when he went into Ukraine. Most likely, he believed the crap in the American media about the Peace President itching to start WWIII and held off because he was unsure how TRUMP! would actually react.

That's probably true. The blob is wholly unlikable unless you have mental issues.

However, that doesn't mean you can't use folks you don't like. He had the blob believing him over the blob's own CIA and intelligence agencies.

That's probably true. The blob is wholly unlikable unless you have mental issues.

However, that doesn't mean you can't use folks you don't like. He had the blob believing him over the blob's own CIA and intelligence agencies.
Your fetish is showing again. Heck, I wouldn't want to live with or work for TRUMP!. He doesn't seem like someone I'd enjoy spending time with. Much prefer him in the White House then the potato in there right now, though. He's much too easily manipulated by other world leaders. They never saw TRUMP! turn his back on reporters asking questions or get lost walking back to his rented house.

Your fetish is showing again. Heck, I wouldn't want to live with or work for TRUMP!. He doesn't seem like someone I'd enjoy spending time with. Much prefer him in the White House then the potato in there right now, though. He's much too easily manipulated by other world leaders. They never saw TRUMP! turn his back on reporters asking questions or get lost walking back to his rented house.
You love Trump. Stop denying it.

Trump? Yeah...he just had people rip the microphone out of reporter's hand.

You love Trump. Stop denying it.

Trump? Yeah...he just had people rip the microphone out of reporter's hand.
I keep telling you those foil helmets you order online do NOT give you mind reading powers. I don't care how glossy the advertising is. If you are referring to the time that a reporter tried to turn a press conference into his private pontification, he should have been forcibly ejected from the room.

Candycorn and the media lied like hell on this because the Mueller Report flatly states the following,

Excerpts from the Mueller Report:

1647375118615.png

1647375144469.png

1647375189960.png

1647375204627.png

1647375221836.png

1647375259467.png

=====

The AG made remarks on the Mueller Report:

The United States Department of Justice

Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers Remarks on the Release of the Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election

April 18, 2019

Selected excerpts:

But the Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans – including anyone associated with the Trump campaign – conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme. Indeed, as the report states, “[t]he investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.” Put another way, the Special Counsel found no “collusion” by any Americans in the IRA’s illegal activity.

and,

But again, the Special Counsel’s report did not find any evidence that members of the Trump campaign or anyone associated with the campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its hacking operations. In other words, there was no evidence of Trump campaign “collusion” with the Russian government’s hacking.

and,

Finally, the Special Counsel investigated a number of “links” or “contacts” between Trump Campaign officials and individuals connected with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential campaign. After reviewing those contacts, the Special Counsel did not find any conspiracy to violate U.S. law involving Russia-linked persons and any persons associated with the Trump campaign.

So that is the bottom line. After nearly two years of investigation, thousands of subpoenas, and hundreds of warrants and witness interviews, the Special Counsel confirmed that the Russian government sponsored efforts to illegally interfere with the 2016 presidential election but did not find that the Trump campaign or other Americans colluded in those schemes.

LINK

Last edited:
I keep telling you those foil helmets you order online do NOT give you mind reading powers. I don't care how glossy the advertising is. If you are referring to the time that a reporter tried to turn a press conference into his private pontification, he should have been forcibly ejected from the room.
So much for freedom of the press (thanks for sabotaging your own argument BTW).

Still defending your lord and master--El Blob-O I see.

So much for freedom of the press (thanks for sabotaging your own argument BTW).

Still defending your lord and master--El Blob-O I see.
Once again another leftist who loses an argument and resorts to name calling. No wonder communism always ends bad if it has pundits like you who talk alot but never say a damn thing.

Forum List

Back