Are Liberals finally using their brains? Bill Maher seems to be leading the charge!

Actually it is Bill Maher who is the liberal.

You are a lock-step leftist who doesn't know the first thing about Liberal ideology.
Whatā€™s with people on this board telling Liberals who the Liberals are? Iā€™m aware of what Liberalism is and who is a Liberal, and Bill Maher ainā€™t it. Thanks though buckaroo

Whatā€™s with people on this board telling Liberals who the Liberals are? Iā€™m aware of what Liberalism is and who is a Liberal, and Bill Maher ainā€™t it. Thanks though buckaroo

No you should accept what Maher himself says about his political leaning:

NY Post

Bill Maher spells out difference between liberals and ā€˜wokeā€™ liberals​

By Samantha Ibrahim
January 11, 2022

Excerpt:

ā€œI attract mostly a liberal crowd, but liberal is different than woke,ā€ the ā€œReal Time with Bill Maherā€ host said. ā€œTo me, woke, if we want to use that broad term, is something that is not an extension of liberalism.ā€

ā€œItā€™s very often the opposite of what an old-school liberal like me believes. Iā€™ve never been someone who was part of any specific party, per se. I usually vote Democratic, but it depends on the person,ā€ he added.

LINK

=====

He specifically calls himself an "OLD SCHOOL LIBERAL"

ā€˜My Politics Hasnā€™t Changedā€™: Bill Maher Says So Many Liberals Have Gone Too Far To The Left​

LINK

So, Bill Maher is asking the question, If Trump was in bed with Putin and Russia, why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when he would have had support from his buddy Trump? Putin invaded Ukraine when Biden was Vice-President and now as President. What was the reason for no invasions while Trump was President? Maher also blasted both political parties for using the Ukraine invasion to score political points instead of helping to solve this potential WW3.
What are your opinions on why Putin waited for a Democrat to be President again before reigning terror over the Ukraine people?
I watch Maher enough to know he's a classic Liberal who despises LibTards.

The GOP controlled senate confirmed it Hoss. Perhaps you should stick to selling overpriced cuts of horse meat.

You are ignoring the Mueller's Report conclusions which means you are LYING OVER AND OVER!

POST 37 you ignored since it destroyed your lies:

Excerpts from the Mueller Report:

1647375118615.png

1647375144469.png

1647375189960.png

1647375204627.png

1647380433570.png

1647380448833.png

Well, for starters, i studied Political science as my minor when I was at the Universiry, am well grounded in the writings of Mill, Rawls and countless others, and have followed politics since the 1960s.

How about you, child?

You are ignoring the Mueller's Report conclusions which means you are LYING OVER AND OVER!

POST 37 you ignored since it destroyed your lies:

Excerpts from the Mueller Report:

1647375118615.png

1647375144469.png

1647375189960.png

1647375204627.png

View attachment 616328

View attachment 616329
We all owe a debt of gratitude to Mueller for putting so many of Trump's people in jail while detailing the many meetings between the Campaign and Russian intelligence.

That it did confirm that Russian intel assisted the Trump campaign (as I previously exhibited) is another area where we all owe a debt of thanks to Mr. Mueller.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to Mueller for putting so many of Trump's people in jail while detailing the many meetings between the Campaign and Russian intelligence.

That it did confirm that Russian intel assisted the Trump campaign (as I previously exhibited) is another area where we all owe a debt of thanks to Mr. Mueller.

Where is that in the MUELLER report, meanwhile you keep ignoring his numerous declinations......

When are you going stop your evasions on the report's conclusions?

Where is that in the MUELLER report, meanwhile you keep ignoring his numerous declinations......

When are you going stop your evasions on the report's conclusions?

Brains?

You know the old saying...

If you're under 30 and you're conservative, you have no heart.

And if you're over 30 and you're still liberal, you have no brain.

:p

So much for freedom of the press (thanks for sabotaging your own argument BTW).

Still defending your lord and master--El Blob-O I see.
Since when is a reporter preaching instead of asking a question the appropriate behavior in a press conference? He's a reporter, which means he can preach all day long in what he writes (and yes, they do, they are not journalists). No one is forced to give him a microphone. If he wants one he can pay for it himself. Apparently you're not really clear on what freedom of the press really is.

Continuing to bash Trump and Republicans is not a ratings winner anymore pretty much all late night host do this Maher is switching it up a little bit to try and appeal to wider audience. If we get a Republican President in 2024 donā€™t be shocked when you see the ultra liberal Bill Maher again.

Continuing to bash Trump and Republicans is not a ratings winner anymore pretty much all late night host do this Maher is switching it up a little bit to try and appeal to wider audience. If we get a Republican President in 2024 donā€™t be shocked when you see the ultra liberal Bill Maher again.
Correct.

Forum List

Back