Are Liberals and Dems REALLY happy the way things are?

Just curious. Be honest. Are you REALLY happy with how things are right now, today vs what it was like prior to Biden? Any regrets?
Gracie , there is no such thing as a "happy'' Democrat. When you see them grouped together,each of them look like they have a sour stomach after eating a turd with a persimmon in it. To wit:

1625023692723.png
1625023870317.png

1625023911940.png
1625023993313.png

On the other hand:

1625024073067.png
1625024172968.png

Just curious. Be honest. Are you REALLY happy with how things are right now, today vs what it was like prior to Biden? Any regrets?

YES, I'm happy! NO regrets! Anything beats the hell out of Adolf Trump and his NaziCon mafia running the government. President Biden is doing a fine job - in spite of having to deal with obstructionist Republicans in the House and Senate. Go Joe!

YES, I'm happy! NO regrets! Anything beats the hell out of Adolf Trump and his NaziCon mafia running the government. President Biden is doing a fine job - in spite of having to deal with obstructionist Republicans in the House and Senate. Go Joe!

Joe ain't doin' shit. He is not in charge and belongs in a rest home for imbeciles.

Joe ain't doin' shit. He is not in charge and belongs in a rest home for imbeciles.

Rest home for imbeciles? Sounds like "projection" to me.

Things could be better, I agree. It's mostly because the Senate is full of tRumpling whack-a-doodles.

Apart from the draft days of the’60s, the feds have had next to no affect on my day-to-day life.

The locals, however, are a different story.

This thread is hilarious.

The constant mentions of TDS..........lol, while they bitch about Biden.

The mentions of "Biden is a child molester," .meanwhile trump rapes women and cheats on all his wives. Great character that idiot has, huh.

The self proclaimed trump statements "I care more about LGBTQ people than anyone alive" but then you clowns putdown them on a daily basis. Fucking hypocrites.

Things were going great for 4 years. Now look at it. Thing touted under trump that no longer matter......Jobs report and the Stock Market. "How your 401K doing". Mines doing great.

while they bitch about Biden.---Biden is our current president, Trump is not. Big difference.

with ZERO evidence-- other than numerous videos of him feeling up little girls

meanwhile trump rapes women--and you talk about zero evidence? LOL you're fucking funny you stupd fuck.

Thing touted under trump that no longer matter......Jobs report and the Stock Market.---Last time I checked the stock market went from 16k to 31k under Trump. Unemployment was at 3.5% for over a year pre pandemic. Biden's stock market? 34k in 6 months. It went up a whole 3kpoints. Unemployment? TWICE that of Trump.

Gas under trump: Under 2 dollars a gallon. Gas under Biden: 4 dollars a gallon. Diesel under Trump: 1.50 a gallon Under Biden: 3.20 a gallon. Lumber under Trump: 2.50/wall stud. Under Biden: 7 dollars/wall stud.

Biden is presiding over the worst bout of inflation this country has seen since the 60's. He's tearing down our own countries defenses to let in illegals who harbor violent felons and drug smugglers. Like Trump said, he gave Biden the wall. All he had to do was paint it. And of course he couldn't handle that.

Any pay increases people are seeing are being wiped out by Biden's inflation. CPI up 3.9% under Biden, wages rise 3.6%. So people have LESS disposable income under Biden. Go figure!

Biden's 'MURICA!!

Last edited:

Are Liberals and Dems REALLY happy the way things are?​

Leftists are truly miserable self-loathing people who are never happy no matter what they are given

But no more mean tweets! So what if gas prices doubled and there are 20,000 kids in concentration camps at the border and we're bombing Arabs again and Asians are getting attacked in all the blue cities and inflation is taking off and anti-white racism is being enshrined as policy and Covid-infected illegals are flooding across the border and taxes are going up and income is going down? NO MORE MEAN TWEETS!

My happiness isn't based on whichever duopolist chode occupies the White House. I'm happy regardless b/c I have my health, an amazing husband, wonderful family/friends, and, interests/hobbies that bring me joy. Basing your happiness one which political party is in power is folly and self-created suffering.

Republican or Democrat there will be things I agree with and those I don't. I see happiness as a choice and am not about to allow any politician to determine whether there is a bug up my butt. Well, at least generally now that I give it a moments thought. Thinking back I was really ticked with George W Bush's belief that our military and tax money should be used to create an Islamic Republic in Iraq. Especially hated hearing the French jokes at the time. Not that I had any fondness for France, just that I didn't expect Iraq to be anywhere near as appreciative.

Happy? Abso-fucking-lutely.

I remember you pricks doing this after Dubya. "Miss me yet?" Uh, no, him and Trump were horrible pieces of shit.
Ya think? Well, with all those 4-letter negative words and thoughts, I didn't catch anything remotely resembling Augustinian, Mr. Augustine.

This thread is hilarious.

The constant mentions of TDS..........lol, while they bitch about Biden.

The mentions of "Biden is a child molester," with ZERO evidence, meanwhile trump rapes women and cheats on all his wives. Great character that idiot has, huh.

The self proclaimed trump statements "I care more about LGBTQ people than anyone alive" but then you clowns putdown them on a daily basis. Fucking hypocrites.

Things were going great for 4 years. Now look at it. Thing touted under trump that no longer matter......Jobs report and the Stock Market. "How your 401K doing". Mines doing great.
Project much? I don't see any Democrats stressing over the election of a 47-year, smug braggart who boasted about taking a billion dollar kickback from the Ukraine and pressuring the same country to fire their top cop when extortion and getting a top official in another country for personal reasons is thoroughly unconstitutional. Biden's actions were so egregious the Democrat party lost several of the best Constitutional scholars this nation ever had. Before he became a candidate several people went on an explatory path of finding which foreign aid packages received a visit from Biden the Rep, Biden the Senator, and Biden the Vice President on Air Force Two. A number of truth seekers found a lot of travel to Foreign Aid recipient countries. It would be pretentious or predictable to question a travelling man who can't recall where he went last week or where he is today, and herculean measures are taken to prep each and every 2-minute sighting of President Joe Biden thanks to his handlers who tell him what he has to say that compliments their plans.

My happiness isn't based on whichever duopolist chode occupies the White House. I'm happy regardless b/c I have my health, an amazing husband, wonderful family/friends, and, interests/hobbies that bring me joy. Basing your happiness one which political party is in power is folly and self-created suffering.
And what would you feel, happiness wise, if your husband was deemed not your husband and was illegal to say so and act as; your health fell apart and got no assistance because you are gay; you could not do interests or hobbies because there were not hobby shops or places to go to fish or swim or hike; no food to cook because staples are extinct due to no water to grow them or sustain animals that are used for food; your family kicked you to the curb because they either changed their minds on whether to be friends with you or keep their standing in the community to not associate with gay people...and all this was done via executive orders by a corrupt government?

Things always look great, so pooh poohing those on the opposite side is easy. What if one finds themselves on the opposite side all of a sudden..or even gradually?

New Topics

Forum List

Back