Are Israelis controlling archaeological digs to manipulate history and claim Palestinian land?

My first posting has disappeared from this thread.

Why?

Am I not allowed to tell the truth about the origin of Palestinian identity?
Maybe because it had nothing to with this thread:
Are Israelis controlling archaeological digs to manipulate history and claim Palestinian land?
Of course it has to do with this thread. Palestinian identity did not exist until several decades ago, and the fact that Jewish history is so well documented drives them nuts.

Or make that MORE nuts.

Congratulations on being given authority over the discussion, though.

It figures.

Example of the Jew attempt to deny Palestinian history. Jewish history is not documented at all, it is religious myth. It is no more fact than the stories of Thor, Neptune etc.

On the otherhand we have historical treatise on Palestinians from 200-300 AD. As in the:
"Martiri palestinesi nell’Occidente latino. I casi della Passio Theodosiae virginis (BHL 8090) e della Passio Romani monachi(BHL 7298)"

(Palestinian martyrs in the Latin West.)

Martiri palestinesi nell’Occidente latino. I casi della Passio Theo...
Thank-you, again, you are a wealth of knowledge.

Example of the Jew attempt to deny Palestinian history.
There is no Palestinian history, there is the history of Palestine: "The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine"
On the otherhand we have historical treatise on Palestinians from 200-300 AD. As in the:
"Martiri palestinesi nell’Occidente latino. I casi della Passio Theodosiae virginis (BHL 8090) e della Passio Romani monachi(BHL 7298)"

The word "Palestinians" is not there. It is not "on Palestinians", but about early Christians, persecuted in Roman Palestine.

Palestinesi means Palestinians, you idiot.

There is no Palestinian history, there is the history of Palestine: "The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine"

The word "Palestinians" is not there. It is not "on Palestinians", but about early Christians, persecuted in Roman Palestine.

And none of them were Muslims.

"Martiri palestinesi" means "Palestinian martyrs", you moron.

Forum List

Back