Are home values going up in your area?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm just curious, because here in Southern Arizona they've gone up 10-20% in the last year depending on your location. That seems crazy to me, what's happening to home values in your neck of the woods?

I'm just curious, because here in Southern Arizona they've gone up 10-20% in the last year depending on your location. That seems crazy to me, what's happening to home values in your neck of the woods?

It always goes up. It's a scam that the Realtors get away with so they can make more money. It has nothing to do with the economy nor the income.

It always goes up. It's a scam that the Realtors get away with so they can make more money. It has nothing to do with the economy nor the income.
Lol. It doesn’t ALWAYS go up. Did you miss the Great Recession? It occurred just a few years ago.

I am honestly not sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if they have. If they go up in one area, why not in another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not here they don't! A big move up like that in a year happens maybe once in 10 years if that.

Not here they don't! A big move up like that in a year happens maybe once in 10 years if that.

Where are you talking about. Been thinking about getting out of this artificially inflated area for quite some time.

Forum List

Back