Are greenies killing whales

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
with off shore wind farm construction?
Never heard of this prob before so maybe we need to ask whats different in the process or is it just coincidence?

th

What effects do the variations of the electromagnetic properties of the wind generators have on the biological compass navigation capacities of whales?

I'll bet no one has considered this, much less did in depth studies, for whales or dolphins...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
"Aside from the profit and industry-based whaling efforts, there are several other reasons whales are being killed, including chemical pollution, noise pollution, getting trapped in fishing nets, collisions with ships, and global warming."

Yep, species come and species go. It's all part of nature.
Nature hasn't done squat to hurt the whales. They were nearly hunted to extinction before the IWC put some restraints on but are now being killed off by noise pollution, chemical pollution, ship strikes, being trapped in nets and the occasional Japanese slaughter. None of that is "part of nature".

Nature hasn't done squat to hurt the whales. They were nearly hunted to extinction before the IWC put some restraints on but are now being killed off by noise pollution, chemical pollution, ship strikes, being trapped in nets and the occasional Japanese slaughter. None of that is "part of nature".
Man is part of nature.

Whatever. But, on behalf of the whales, FOAD.
You are emotional. Why stop at whales though? Why not talk about all of the habitat affected my man? Why not talk about wolves and mountain lions too?

Now if you will excuse me I have some pork ribs to cook that came from a pig that man killed and then I am off to club some baby seals.

You are emotional. Why stop at whales though? Why not talk about all of the habitat affected my man? Why not talk about wolves and mountain lions too?
I like the world in which I grew up and don't like to see it needlessly damaged or destroyed. I find it difficult to remain cordial with people who seem not to care about any of that. And you and I weren't even cordial to begin with.

I like the world in which I grew up and don't like to see it needlessly damaged or destroyed. I find it difficult to remain cordial with people who seem not to care about any of that. And you and I weren't even cordial to begin with.
You see what you want to see. Your carbon footprint is no different than mine. Marinate on that.

You see what you want to see. Your carbon footprint is no different than mine. Marinate on that.
Marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... Hmm... I think my footprint is smaller than yours but my brain and my penis are much, much larger... yeah... way, WAY bigger. ; - )

Marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... marinating... Hmm... I think my footprint is smaller than yours but my brain and my penis are much, much larger... yeah... way, WAY bigger. ; - )
That's nice that you believe that.

Forum List

Back