Are gag orders constitutional?

Do you believe convicted prisoners should be allowed to travel freely?
You relinquish some rights when you get convicted of a crime. Therefore it doesnt mean those rights arent inalienable. Because the actual meaning of the term is not being able to be taken away.
He has been doing this stupid shit the whole thread trying to justify his statism.
He even brought up sacrificing babies as being part of the freedom of religion :rofl:

Convicted criminals have made a conscious decision to give up their rights the moment they decided to commit a crime that carries a prison sentence...However, if they do their time, and complete their sentence, including their probation, then they have their right to travel back.....

"Human rights laws do not give criminals the right to enjoy the same freedoms as the rest of us. The Act specifically says that people convicted of crimes can, and sometimes must, be deprived of their liberty, and that they should not be released early if they present a serious danger to others."

www2.amnesty.org.uk/files/human_rights_act_myths.pdf

Now, can you tie a convicted criminal's lack of rights to the gag order placed on Trump?

Do you support or are you against pre-trial confinement for those deemed to be a danger to society but have not yet been found guilty in a court of law?

You relinquish some rights when you get convicted of a crime. Therefore it doesnt mean those rights arent inalienable. Because the actual meaning of the term is not being able to be taken away.
He has been doing this stupid shit the whole thread trying to justify his statism.
He even brought up sacrificing babies as being part of the freedom of religion :rofl:

The definition above says that inalienable rights cannot be given away, which is what relinquishing them would be.

Do you support or are you against pre-trial confinement for those deemed to be a danger to society but have not yet been found guilty in a court of law?
If you can tell me how this is relevant to this thread, I will answer, until then you are attempting to derail the thread, and will be reported if you persist.

If you can tell me how this is relevant to this thread, I will answer, until then you are attempting to derail the thread, and will be reported if you persist.

It is my opinion that a gag order is just a lesser version of pre-trail confinement.

There, now you can answer

Yeah I see that now. I dont agree with that. People can relinquish anything.

Yet it is the very definition of inalienable.

1698929603471.png

When you have been arrested for a crime, you relinquish some rights as well TN.

PEOPLE who have been arrested and charged with a crime, have terms set with their release until the trial and verdict. They have already relinquished several inalienable rights in order for their temporary release...besides bail, they are not allowed to freely travel, not allowed to talk to or influence trial witnesses, and sometimes specific and narrow gag orders....

When you have been arrested for a crime, you relinquish some rights as well TN.

PEOPLE who have been arrested and charged with a crime, have terms set with their release until the trial and verdict. They have already relinquished several inalienable rights in order for their temporary release...besides bail, they are not allowed to freely travel, not allowed to talk to or influence trial witnesses, and sometimes specific and narrow gag orders....
No, they were taken away. You are innocent until proven guilty.

According to care4all, I RELINQUISH my rights for being falsely accused of a crime :lol:

What she stated is 100% accurate of what happens if you are arrested and charged with a crime. Whether it is falsely or not cannot be determined until the trial is over.

What she stated is 100% accurate of what happens if you are arrested and charged with a crime. Whether it is falsely or not cannot be determined until the trial is over.
So then, guilty until proven innocent in your sick view.

I know thats what happens, ya big dummy. But you dont RELINQUISH your rights. And that doesnt mean it is right or contitutional.

Forum List

Back