Are Dems ready to admit that brown people are their new black people?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
As black folks unshackle themselves from Mexicrat rule do they realize that brown people are taking from them? Do they realize that welfare is not infinite, that home values, rents and consumables are driven sky high by brown invaders, that those brainless jobs reserved for children and the less skilled are taken by illiterate criminals from brown nations?
Do they realize that Mexicrats have put them in a competition to survive with Mexico’s people?

After a half century of manipulation and deception, Black people have wised up and are hashtag walking away from the Democrats. The Party is in panic mode as evidenced by the pandering from all the Democratic candidates in the last debate.

This is the official Party message to Black voters::th_dontgosmiley-1:

The democrat debates, wow... lecturing whites about the privilege, reparations...

They are in panic over the blacks indeed. They seem to believe that fucking over their white voters is the way to attract the blacks. I have some doubt that this tactic will work.

I've never seen a "black" human before. I didz wurk wif a nigga so dark he could make the sun set when he walked toward it but he still wasn't black black.RIP Thunny Boi( William Lawrence)

Forum List

Back