Are democrats even capable of nominating a reasonable candidate?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Democrats have been teetering on the edge of the left side of the political scale for so long that they forgot what the real world was like. The last time democrats considered a moderate candidate for Vice President they ended up kicking him out of the party. With all the scandals rising out of Hillary's potential run they have the option of nominating not only a real democrat but a reasonable guy who served his Country when Bill Clinton was demonstrating in Russia. I'd even consider voting for Jim Webb if the democrat party ever comes to their senses.

Hmmmm ...

Well, let's take a look at the candidates -

oops

Never mind.

ClownCar_zps2e9ac7ac.jpg

The Dems have a dozen people to choose from. Only two or three will actually run.
The way Dems are self-destructing just might leave Uncle Joe as the fall guy.

Is that type of post the result of a deep desire to just post something? I mean...it doesn't have any basis in reality. Were you looking for a chance to use the term "Uncle Joe"?

What is it with you nutters?

The Dems have a dozen people to choose from. Only two or three will actually run.

Is that type of post the result of a deep desire to just post something? I mean...it doesn't have any basis in reality. Were you looking for a chance to use the term "Uncle Joe"?

We have those little voices in our heads telling us what to say. Just like Democreeps.

As Senator ms lindsey graham said: we are running out of bitter old half dead white guys to stay in biz for the long term

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term

We have those little voices in our heads telling us what to say. Just like Democreeps.

I wouldn't know about all that.

Forum List

Back