Are Democrat News Outlets Begging For A Race Riot In Ferguson?...

Yes, they can profit from me who pays them nothing. Profit must mean something different in your circles

Ha, you pay alright. You're a miserable loyal dupe. They got you. You're owned. You dance right on cue. You're all-too willing to play the puppet. So enjoy your riot dipshit. See ya.

I do pay for dividing...It goes into a fund that hires police to shoot blacks for no reason since the 60's

"no reason." You sure about that? In this particular case, it looks like the cop had a reason.

Thats because any reason is good enough to a shit heel racist like yourself

Projection.

images.jpeg

Ha, you pay alright. You're a miserable loyal dupe. They got you. You're owned. You dance right on cue. You're all-too willing to play the puppet. So enjoy your riot dipshit. See ya.

I do pay for dividing...It goes into a fund that hires police to shoot blacks for no reason since the 60's

"no reason." You sure about that? In this particular case, it looks like the cop had a reason.

Projection.

images.jpeg

Uh yeah, everyone knows you're a dumb racist douchebag. Ain't exactly a secret moron.

Projection.

images.jpeg

Uh yeah, everyone knows you're a dumb racist douchebag. Ain't exactly a secret moron.

I can hear you now...hurry, make it personal.

Peace!

Projection.

images.jpeg

I can hear you now...hurry, make it personal.

Peace!

Cool, you can hear me now? Those free Obama Phones are pretty sweet, huh? :badgrin:

The gentle giant just needed more govt reparations...education, affirmative action, welfare, and a job working on the citys infrastructure....

Its all about da opprezzion !!!

He was going to college....Its like facts dont matter and you apply those racist stereotypes to people who were doing the exact opposite

Rob a store, assault an officer you deserve your fate...

Act like an animal, be put down like an animal.

Rob a store, assault an officer you deserve your fate...

Act like an animal, be put down like an animal.

Well, you put it differently than i would have put it. But nonetheless, you are Spot On. Thuggery will only get ya prison or death. African Americans need to address the 'Thug-Life' lifestyle that's become so prevalent in their Communities.

He was going to college....Its like facts dont matter and you apply those racist stereotypes to people who were doing the exact opposite

He was not actually attending college...
Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

Yeah its hard to attend when you're dead soo...

I understand your second point...MB musta been a thug because he was black and no actions made by him could ever clear that thug image to some people, like yourself.

He never enrolled. He allegedly "planned" to.:rolleyes:
Regardless..whether or not one is in college doesn't exclude being a criminal.

I understand your second point...MB musta been a thug because he was black and no actions made by him could ever clear that thug image to some people, like yourself.
We aren't talking about me or what "images" I may or may not have, though. Why are you trying to change the subject?

see..what made him a "thug" and got him killed was committing two felonies on a cop...

We aren't talking about me or what "images" I may or may not have, though. Why are you trying to change the subject?

see..what made him a "thug" and got him killed was committing two felonies on a cop...

Dude you just say things...how can you plan on going to school Monday without enrolling? Dont answer because your answer will make even less sense

False again, you're finding excuses for your racist name calling. There is always an excuse because racists never say "I dont like *insert race here* because I'm a dumb fuck"

Dude you just say things...how can you plan on going to school Monday without enrolling? Dont answer because your answer will make even less sense

He could "plan" whatever he wanted...if he'd kept his hands to himself he'd probably be on the deans list with a 4.0 GPA by now...but..he just couldn't keep his hands to himself.

False again, you're finding excuses for your racist name calling. There is always an excuse because racists never say "I dont like *insert race here* because I'm a dumb fuck"

We aren't talking about me.
Why are you trying to change the subject?

The obvious answer is Yes. I've been saying that all along. Democrat Media Outlets like CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC, should be ashamed of themselves for their 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement. Both Networks' ratings are in the toilet. They see a 'Race-War' as being the lift they need. It truly is shameful.

So you think Fox Noise will pass on it based on their journalistic integrity and ethics?

Forum List

Back