Are Democrat News Outlets Begging For A Race Riot In Ferguson?...

He was going to college....Its like facts dont matter and you apply those racist stereotypes to people who were doing the exact opposite

He was not actually attending college...
Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

Exactly, he was no Saint. And in my estimation, he was far more likely to go to prison than college. Thuggery usually only leads to prison or death. It is what it is.

The PC Police indicts and convicts the cop before Brown's body is even cold, stoking every last racial fire possible, then they're unwilling to take responsibility when the racial shit hits the fan.

Making things better is clearly not the goal here. This is political.

Maybe if Brown's body hadn't lain in the street like road kill for 4.5 hours the PC Police wouldn't have gotten such a good crack at it?

He was going to college....Its like facts dont matter and you apply those racist stereotypes to people who were doing the exact opposite

Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

Exactly, he was no Saint. And in my estimation, he was far more likely to go to prison than college. Thuggery usually only leads to prison or death. It is what it is.

If he'd just kept his hands to himself......Oh well.
Hopefully he hadn't bred yet.

Except that he WAS going off to college the very next day before Darren Wilson peed himself and shot his gun off like a hysterical teenage girl.

The PC Police indicts and convicts the cop before Brown's body is even cold, stoking every last racial fire possible, then they're unwilling to take responsibility when the racial shit hits the fan.

Making things better is clearly not the goal here. This is political.

Maybe if Brown's body hadn't lain in the street like road kill for 4.5 hours the PC Police wouldn't have gotten such a good crack at it?

investigating a crime scene takes time. Which is better? an incomplete, incorrect, hastily drawn conclusion or a careful, thorough investigation?

Except that he WAS going off to college the very next day before Darren Wilson peed himself and shot his gun off like a hysterical teenage girl.

if brown would have just kept his hands to himself....

..and the cop didn't "shoot his gun off like a ...etc..etc..." he got in some good shots.

Well now we know that when a black person is going to college he isnt really going to college because you know...

Well now we know that when a black person is going to college he isnt really going to college because you know...

What was his college GPA?

This statement confuses Rot and because of that....my mama told me never to fuss with retards

..and the cop didn't "shoot his gun off like a ...etc..etc..." he got in some good shots.

More than necessary, so enforcing the law and subduing a suspect turned into murder.

Wilson is an amateur and I'm glad he will be haunted and hunted the rest of his lousy life. That's called poetic justice.

So we keep hearing. 'Saint Michael Brown.' Such Bullshot. He would have likely gone to prison eventually. He exhibited Thuggish behavior. Thugs go to prison or die. He got death. It is what it is.

This statement confuses Rot and because of that....my mama told me never to fuss with retards

Looks like you don't listen to your mama...she's just upstairs from your basement bedroom. Holler up and tell her I said hi.

More than necessary, so enforcing the law and subduing a suspect turned into murder.

Wilson is an amateur and I'm glad he will be haunted and hunted the rest of his lousy life. That's called poetic justice.

You're unhinged. You gonna join the riot party? Democrats invite you yet? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

So we keep hearing. 'Saint Michael Brown.' Such Bullshot. He would have likely gone to prison eventually. He exhibited Thuggish behavior. Thugs go to prison or die. He got death. It is what it is.

So we should have more girly-men on the streets with guns like Darren Wilson who shoot people with their hands up? These guys didn't know they were being videotaped.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

You're unhinged. You gonna join the riot party? Democrats invite you yet? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

I'm going to buy about 100 pizzas and have them delivered into the protesters crowd, yes I am.

So we should have more girly-men on the streets with guns like Darren Wilson who shoot people with their hands up? These guys didn't know they were being videotaped.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

Yeah, and you would know. Because you're such a toughguy. Sure. And you don't know what you're talking about. You're only regurgitating dishonest Democrat Race-Baiting Talking-Points. You don't know shite.

I'm going to buy about 100 pizzas and have them delivered into the protesters crowd, yes I am.

With what $$? You sure your Obama Cheese covers that? I don't think so. Might wanna call your Dear Leader and check on that.

More than necessary,
No..just enough.

so enforcing the law and subduing a suspect turned into murder.
No..it wasn't "murder"

Section 563.046 Missouri statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use deadly force;
"when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony."

brown punched the cop. A felony
he tried to take his gun. another felony.

good shoot.
no charges will be filed.
let the riots begin.

He's a professional who did exactly the right thing.

"hunted"? LMAO..yeah..why don't you lead this "hunt", pajama boy?...go punch him and try to take his gun...

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back