Are conservatives now worth 3/5 of a person?

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Democrats don't think American citizens are even worth that.
I reckon our votes are worth as much as it takes to get a Prog elected when they want one.

Hey, but at least its something.

I mean, they were not all for Dementia Joe.

With all the new changes on rules regarding voting, are conservative votes now worth 3/5 of a person like blacks were hundreds of years ago or maybe even less?
Nah, just trump uber partisans. Most conservative are good normal people. I miss them. I think they mostly died off.

Nah, just trump uber partisans. Most conservative are good normal people. I miss them. I think they mostly died off.
Which conservatives were they and why label them such?

Do they have to start a war or be declared racist to be a conservative by you and the dead head media?

What is the criteria in your estimation?

If I clone myself like I did in 1934 i'm 1.2 times.

Name some changes that you oppose and we can discuss

Don't underestimate yourself.

I'd say closer to 3/4.
So at what point will we get things like Affirmative Action to get us jobs and reparations and such for whitey for all the oppression we will endure?

In fact, when will elected Presidents say they want a white man as a VP to try and get votes?

Don't underestimate yourself. I'd say closer to 3/4.
So at what point will we get things like Affirmative Action to get us jobs and reparations and such for whitey for all the oppression we will endure? In fact, when will elected Presidents say they want a white man as a VP to try and get votes?
Well, we'll let you know.

You mean the passive ones who STFU and don't complain while Democrats are illegally running wild, violating Constitution and Law, violating both Constitutional and Civil Rights, and openly selling out to the ChiComs for massive amounts of money, like Biden and Feinstein, or for a piece of ChiCom ass, like Swalwell...the passive one who just 'move on' and accept massive Dem election fraud?

Figures you would consider those who do not comply like sheep to be 'uber partisans'.

I'd say closer to 3/4.
So at what point will we get things like Affirmative Action to get us jobs and reparations and such for whitey for all the oppression we will endure? In fact, when will elected Presidents say they want a white man as a VP to try and get votes?
Don't get me wrong, they all deserve it. They were born that way after all.

Just would like something to maybe look forward to in a few hundred years.

Say, do you need me to pick you any cotton directly?

As just everyday citizens we have absolutely no value to the elitist if we are not paying them, helping them build their castles or supporting their agendas.

I had a heck of a time getting this to open for I could get it to share since our Internet is slowed to a snails crawl. Please get it out to as many as possible. FB has it blocked or slow banned too. Since yesterday only 45 people clicked a mention on it.

Smartmatic.PNG

I'd say closer to 3/4.
Don't get me wrong, they all deserve it. They were born that way after all.

Just would like something to maybe look forward to in a few hundred years.

Say, do you need me to pick you any cotton directly?
Sure!

Tell us the conservative Presidents. Who are they? Who were the conservative Presidential candidates that lost also to Progs? Reagan in his first term was the closest to conservatism in my lifetime as a voter.

They have the brain-function of 3/5th of a person...but hell, I've even got some love for Dogs, so...they're alright in my book.

Forum List

Back