Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

take WHAT UP? Some "scholars" at the
"University of Tel Aviv" have declared Chassidim
to the "racists"? You PREDICT that some "scholars"
at the University of Tel Aviv are going to be executed? and Suradie AGREES -----gee

Executed? What the he'll are you talking about?

Antisemite says what?
Jews aren't the only semites. Another example of a misanthropic, anti-human Jew, claiming exclusive ownership over the word Semitic. I once told a taxi driver in Costa Rica, that I was an "American", when he asked me my nationality. He then responded "I'm an American too!" in Spanish ("Yo Tambien Soy Americano!"). We Americans are the "THE REAL AMERICANS - THE AMERICANS PAR EXCELLENCE". These Jews do the same thing with the word Semitic. Arabs and Assyrians are also Semites. It's just another sign of their Jewish narcissism and xenophobia.

Last edited:
Jews aren't the only semites. Another example of a misanthropic, anti-human Jew, claiming exclusive ownership over the word Semitic. I once told a taxi driver in Costa Rica, that I was an "American", when he asked me my nationality. He then responded "I'm an American too!" in Spanish ("Yo Tambien Soy Americano!"). We Americans are the "THE REAL AMERICANS - THE AMERICANS PAR EXCELLENCE". These Jews do the same thing with the word Semitic. Arabs and Assyrians are also Semites. It's just another sign of their Jewish narcissism and xenophobia.

Semites are basically a language group .

Semites are basically a language group .
Jews also call people "anti-semitic", as if that's a horrible crime. You're not allowed to dislike them, because if you do, you're a horrible person. Tell me who you're not allowed to criticize or dislike, and I'll tell you who your master is.

The word play with the word “semite” is another big tell of antisemites - as you just proved with your antisemitic comments about Jews.

Everyone knows antisemitism refers to Jews.

Jews also call people "anti-semitic", as if that's a horrible crime. You're not allowed to dislike them, because if you do, you're a horrible person. Tell me who you're not allowed to criticize or dislike, and I'll tell you who your master is.
Yes, it’s a disgusting to be an antisemite. Not only are you a Jew-hater, you want “approval” for making blanket hateful remarks against an entire people.

The word play with the word “semite” is another big tell of antisemites - as you just proved with your antisemitic comments about Jews.

Everyone knows antisemitism refers to Jews.
Not worldwide.

From my point of view it appears that the Jews were expecting the prophesies of Jesus' second coming and because he hasn't fulfilled those yet they reject Jesus' first coming. When Jesus comes again he will save the Jews from destruction in the Battle of Armageddon and eventually destroy the wicked from off the face of the earth and establish peace in all the world. He is of the House of David and will yet sit upon the throne of David and rule and reign in peace for 1000 years.

Doctrine and Covenants 45:36-59
36 And when the light shall begin to break forth, it shall be with them like unto a parable which I will show you—

37 Ye look and behold the fig trees, and ye see them with your eyes, and ye say when they begin to shoot forth, and their leaves are yet tender, that summer is now nigh at hand;

38 Even so it shall be in that day when they shall see all these things, then shall they know that the hour is nigh.

39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.

40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath.

41 And they shall behold blood, and fire, and vapors of smoke.

42 And before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.

43 And the remnant shall be gathered unto this place;

44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.

45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.

48 And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake.

49 And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly.

50 And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire.

51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?

52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.

53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.

54 And then shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them.

55 And Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men.

56 And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins.

57 For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day.

58 And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance; and they shall multiply and wax strong, and their children shall grow up without sin unto salvation.

59 For the Lord shall be in their midst, and his glory shall be upon them, and he will be their king and their lawgiver.

The word "Anti-semitism" was specifically coined to mean a hatred (or thoughts against) Jews.

it is not a generic term but an intentional coinage with an intended meaning and use.

The word "Anti-semitism" was specifically coined to mean a hatred (or thoughts against) Jews.

it is not a generic term but an intentional coinage with an intended meaning and use.

Forum List

Back