Are "Anti-[Sexual irregular]" Laws Appropriate?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

According to NBC News, there are about 240 legislative bills being proposed and passed around the country at the present time. In my own neighborhood of Pittsburgh, the School Board has unanimously passed a resolution opposing three or four of such bills that are currently being considered in the Pennsylvania legislature. All the work of Republicans, of course.

NBC News defines such laws as follows:

"The slate of legislation includes measures that would (1) restrict LGBTQ issues in school curriculums, (2) permit religious exemptions to discriminate against LGBTQ people and (3) limit trans people’s ability to play sports, (4) use bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity and (5) receive gender-affirming health care." (Numbering mine)

All of these - (1) through (5) - are entirely appropriate and, I would say, necessary. One needs to be reminded from time to time that there is nothing wrong with "discrimination," as long as it is wise.

(1). Since when is it appropriate to TEACH OUR CHILDREN IN SCHOOL about sexual irregularities? Seriously, can't they learn about perversion on their own, or from their parents, or by watching Shonda Rhimes television programs? What principle justifies this indoctrination? None that I'm aware of.

(2) Sorry to say, religious discrimination is - I would say - one of the rights alluded to in the Ninth Amendment. If I'm a faithful Roman Catholic, by what right does the STATE tell me that I have to host an inter-species marriage? It's my business, my church, my church organization. The State doesn't get a vote.

(3). Boys playing girls' sports? I don't think so. Has anyone noticed the Olympics Committee allowing men to compete in wimmins' sports? Didn't think so. They are not insane (yet). This is a non-starter.

(4) Use of bathrooms MUST be divided according to personal plumbing. If you have a dick, use the boys' room. Period. Anything else is folly.

(5). If there are insane, Leftist parents out there (sorry for the redundancy) that want their kids to be "affirmed," let them take care of it themselves. Making the schools facilitate this perverse nurturing of psychosis helps no one and nothing. Show me the studies that prove the efficacy of gender-affirming care over a period longer than six fucking weeks, why don't you?

And keep in mind, despite what the Gay Mafia tries to tell "us" none of these legislative bills is harmful to the society at large. This contingent wants to take society in a whole different direction, starting by indoctrinating impressionable children, regardless of what the vast majority of Americans want, and regardless of 200+ years of history.

Fuck 'em. Pass those laws and get them implemented, before it's too late.

According to NBC News, there are about 240 legislative bills being proposed and passed around the country at the present time. In my own neighborhood of Pittsburgh, the School Board has unanimously passed a resolution opposing three or four of such bills that are currently being considered in the Pennsylvania legislature. All the work of Republicans, of course.

NBC News defines such laws as follows:

"The slate of legislation includes measures that would (1) restrict LGBTQ issues in school curriculums, (2) permit religious exemptions to discriminate against LGBTQ people and (3) limit trans people’s ability to play sports, (4) use bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity and (5) receive gender-affirming health care." (Numbering mine)

All of these - (1) through (5) - are entirely appropriate and, I would say, necessary. One needs to be reminded from time to time that there is nothing wrong with "discrimination," as long as it is wise.
When is discrimination “wise” and who makes that determination?

(1). Since when is it appropriate to TEACH OUR CHILDREN IN SCHOOL about sexual irregularities? Seriously, can't they learn about perversion on their own, or from their parents, or by watching Shonda Rhimes television programs? What principle justifies this indoctrination? None that I'm aware of.

What is wrong with teaching children to accept all kinds of people as people? That is all this is. Would you rather just demonize them (your own indoctrination)?

(2) Sorry to say, religious discrimination is - I would say - one of the rights alluded to in the Ninth Amendment. If I'm a faithful Roman Catholic, by what right does the STATE tell me that I have to host an inter-species marriage? It's my business, my church, my church organization. The State doesn't get a vote.

Religious institutions can and do discriminate. As long as they aren’t getting federal dollars it’s their business.

(3). Boys playing girls' sports? I don't think so. Has anyone noticed the Olympics Committee allowing men to compete in wimmins' sports? Didn't think so. They are not insane (yet). This is a non-starter.

A complicated issue, but in competitive sports I agree, participation should be by biological gender.

(4) Use of bathrooms MUST be divided according to personal plumbing. If you have a dick, use the boys' room. Period. Anything else is folly.
Really? How about simply having some gender neutral bathrooms?

(5). If there are insane, Leftist parents out there (sorry for the redundancy) that want their kids to be "affirmed," let them take care of it themselves. Making the schools facilitate this perverse nurturing of psychosis helps no one and nothing. Show me the studies that prove the efficacy of gender-affirming care over a period longer than six fucking weeks, why don't you?

When there are medical issues, shouldn’t we be listening to medical professions instead of politicians?

What happened to parental rights, does it only apply to rightwing parents?

And keep in mind, despite what the Gay Mafia tries to tell "us" none of these legislative bills is harmful to the society at large. This contingent wants to take society in a whole different direction, starting by indoctrinating impressionable children, regardless of what the vast majority of Americans want, and regardless of 200+ years of history.

Oh brother. What is WRONG with treating transgender people with kindness and respect?

The vast majority of Americans once supported laws banning interracial marriage, laws criminalizing homosexuality, laws mandating sterilization of the disabled, the poor, and disobedient women.

Fuck 'em. Pass those laws and get them implemented, before it's too late.

And then?

Then why in God's name do religious people groom kids to become straight and narrow?
I observed Balenciaga's obscene, utterly amoral ad campaign centered around a totally unambiguous depiction of extremely young children as sexual objects, then I observe animals such as yourself, who are obviously good with such depravity, making absolutely no bones about such naked perversity in their online behavior and postings!

You see they wouldn't have run with such if it wasn't massively popular within the fascist democrat ranks, massively popular right on up until they got nailed by genuine human beings who make absolutely no bones whatsoever about "grooming children for the straight an narrow!" You and your ilk, are a profoundly evil things, transcending the despicable by brazenly embracing the demonic!

I observed Balenciaga's obscene, utterly amoral ad campaign centered around a totally unambiguous depiction of extremely young children as sexual objects, then I observe animals such as yourself, who are obviously good with such depravity, making absolutely no bones about such naked perversity in their online behavior and postings!

You see they wouldn't have run with such if it wasn't massively popular within the fascist democrat ranks, massively popular right on up until they got nailed by genuine human beings who make absolutely no bones whatsoever about "grooming children for the straight an narrow!" You and your ilk, are a profoundly evil things, transcending the despicable by brazenly embracing the demonic!
I merely pointed out that it is done by religious people also, dunderhead.

Does it say that it's okay to groom kids in the preamble?
Do you even know what the preamble says off the top of your head?

How about the Declaration of Independence?

The religiosity of America is clearly spelled out...

Not every signatory to the Declaration of Independence was a lawyer BUT every last one was indeed a Preacher with a Seminary degree.

Not every signatory to the Declaration of Independence was a lawyer BUT every last one was indeed a Preacher with a Seminary degree.
Yes, I do there is nothing in there referencing the grooming of children.

It is interesting how the pedophiles, groomers, and their allies out themselves when topics like this are under discussion.

We're not allowed, of course, to call them out by name, but we do not need to. They make it obvious by themselves.

Oh NO NO. It's from John Adam's on the need for this Constitution. It's not IN the Constitution. It's ABOUT the Constitution.
Yes yes...
If you just will reference "Black's Law Dictionary" you will see the heavy references to God throughout...and that WAS THE only Law Dictionary used during the time period these documents were written....

A complicated issue, but in competitive sports I agree, participation should be by biological gender.
Very reasonable.

It's actually hard to get anyone on this forum to state that yes, biological men should compete against women and that is perfectly fair. The answer is usually some form or ridicule, like "why are you so concerned about the genitals of a girl on a high school swim team?" or that it doesn't happen enough to worry about, or some such.

They don't defend it because it is indefensible. Yet, it happens. It's on us if we keep letting it happen to our girls, who need sports probably more than boys.

I'm going to say that it is reasonable progressives such as yourself who bear the biggest responsibility to speak out against it.

Really? How about simply having some gender neutral bathrooms?

I would happily have a gender neutral gathroom in my place of business, if I were also allowed to enforce no biological males in the women's room and vice-versa. I don't think the trans community would accept that compromise

Last edited:
It is not only trans people whose ability is limited by such laws to play sports.

Suppose a boy was not trans, but he want to join the girls track team having failed to make the boys. Should he be able to say, "I want to compete, and I can't make it on the boys team. I could be a star on the girls team, so you shouldn't limit my ability to play sports."

If no, only if he says he is trans, please explain the logic.

That is false.

Forum List

Back