Are anarchist libertarians as bad as rapists or pedophiles?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Anarchist libertarians believe that "no government" should exist (which is an impossibility, since even in hunter-gatherer tribes where there is no formal law or legislation, there is still informal "governance", hierarchy, rules and so forth, much as in other informal institutions such as families, or in the contest of private institutions and businesses).

As absurd and as impossible as this is except in pure dreams or abstraction, akin to Utopian Marxism, the reality is that the 'dark' side of human nature is well-documented, whether by criminologists, legislators, theologians, philosophiers, fields such as evolutionary psychology, or otherwise.

Theoretically, this means that said anarchist libertarians would want a "society" where rapists, murderers, child molesters, are free to prey on others, lacking any formal law, civil rights, or policing or enforcing of said rights, akin to 3rd world countries and places ripe with savagery - based on this, I can potentially see reasons why anarchist libertarians should be considered the same as pro-pedophile organizations like NAMBLA, and if not banned outright, should be stigmatized and made into one of society's deplorable groups.

Anyone promoting a degenerate, anarchist worldview, or anything akin to moral nihilism, deserves no rights whatsoever, anymore than an animal does; every serious student of government understands that systems of government, with checks and balances in relation to power, are necessary to preserve what rights (and wrongs) we currently have, and that sacrifice is necessary for the preservation of said rights, lest the immoral and degenerate end up having more of an unnecessary say in things than they do already, the popular vote or the "mob vote", for example, potentially being a mistake entirely

• Banned
Sounds vaguely like the deep state straining at a gnat but swallowing a camel.
America is and always was a hierarchical government ruled by "elites" (e.x. judges, legislators, etc), never intended to be a direct democracy, and for good reason, and shows like Alex Jones are not "libertarian" by any serious sense of the term.

That's simply how it works, I've yet to see any evidence that government corruption today is significantly "worse" than corrupt governments or politicians of days past, such as Rome, hence why I rebut the exaggerated "deep state" claims and the associated paranoias.

America is and always was a hierarchical government ruled by "elites" (e.x. judges, legislators, etc), never intended to be a direct democracy, and for good reason, and shows like Alex Jones are not "libertarian" by any serious sense of the term.

That's simply how it works, I've yet to see any evidence that government corruption today is significantly "worse" than corrupt governments or politicians of days past, such as Rome, hence why I rebut the exaggerated "deep state" claims and the associated paranoias.
Apparently you did not know the Democrat Party derailed the FBI with threats and then, compliance to and even enthusiasm for going against their oaths as defenders of the American people in favor of lies and shennanigans that got them pleasantly remunerated with leadership positions in the FBI. And their sedition accelerated when their princess did not win the election, which should have resulted in their cleaning up their act. It did not. Instead, they began using the new President for target practice which got them a pink slip. They're lucky they're not incarcerated with people their profession ruined.

Anarchist libertarians believe that "no government" should exist (which is an impossibility, since even in hunter-gatherer tribes where there is no formal law or legislation, there is still informal "governance", hierarchy, rules and so forth, much as in other informal institutions such as families, or in the contest of private institutions and businesses).

As absurd and as impossible as this is except in pure dreams or abstraction, akin to Utopian Marxism, the reality is that the 'dark' side of human nature is well-documented, whether by criminologists, legislators, theologians, philosophiers, fields such as evolutionary psychology, or otherwise.

Theoretically, this means that said anarchist libertarians would want a "society" where rapists, murderers, child molesters, are free to prey on others, lacking any formal law, civil rights, or policing or enforcing of said rights, akin to 3rd world countries and places ripe with savagery - based on this, I can potentially see reasons why anarchist libertarians should be considered the same as pro-pedophile organizations like NAMBLA, and if not banned outright, should be stigmatized and made into one of society's deplorable groups.

Anyone promoting a degenerate, anarchist worldview, or anything akin to moral nihilism, deserves no rights whatsoever, anymore than an animal does; every serious student of government understands that systems of government, with checks and balances in relation to power, are necessary to preserve what rights (and wrongs) we currently have, and that sacrifice is necessary for the preservation of said rights, lest the immoral and degenerate end up having more of an unnecessary say in things than they do already, the popular vote or the "mob vote", for example, potentially being a mistake entirely

Anarchists are not pro pedophile.

But out of interest, if you believe this, what are the leftists?

• Banned

I'm about as far from the "left" as it gets.

• Banned

Apparently you did not know the Democrat Party derailed the FBI with threats and then, compliance to and even enthusiasm for going against their oaths as defenders of the American people in favor of lies and shennanigans that got them pleasantly remunerated with leadership positions in the FBI. And their sedition accelerated when their princess did not win the election, which should have resulted in their cleaning up their act. It did not. Instead, they began using the new President for target practice which got them a pink slip. They're lucky they're not incarcerated with people their profession ruined.
Cool, as far as broader history is concerned, corrupt politicians are as old as Rome and the Roots of Republican or Democratic forms of government.

So no, I don't buy into paranoia or conspiracies regarding a "deep state", I just avoid putting my trust in politicians to begin with.

giphy.gif

I'm sure this is his view of leftists. . .

5a7c2ea8eeef4.jpeg

Forum List

Back