Are all the votes counted yet?

Not really, Biden will be a lame duck for the rest of his presidency.
That's okay. He got a lot done. Will appoint liberal judges. Will veto bad legislation. Won't start a trade war with china, or a real one with North Korea.

And inflation hopefully is fixed before Nov 2024. And gas prices are lower. Because the economy has been chugging along just fine through all this. Adding jobs every month. That is until Elon Musk laid off 100,000 people.

That's okay. He got a lot done. Will appoint liberal judges. Will veto bad legislation. Won't start a trade war with china, or a real one with North Korea.

And inflation hopefully is fixed before Nov 2024. And gas prices are lower. Because the economy has been chugging along just fine through all this. Adding jobs every month. That is until Elon Musk laid off 100,000 people.
Lol, Biden has stated. He will put oil companies out of business. No affordable gas for you!

Lol, Biden has stated. He will put oil companies out of business. No affordable gas for you!

I'm torn on this one. We need to go green faster. But we also should tap our own oil IF it means prices will come down. And not just a little..

Also, I work from home and when I go to the office it's 7 minutes away. So inflation hasn't hit me like it has a lot of you. BUT, I do go up north 3.5 hours each way to hunt a lot. But when I'm in vacation mode I don't sweat the cost of gas for some reason.

So why did the media lie so big for the Republicans?
They wanted to make it look like Republicans came up short, and of course to blame President Trump. Even though the guy campaigned for dozens of no names and got them elected.

It's been like this for almost two days. Democrats are still trying to figure out how to steal this one...

1668124083804.png

Forum List

Back