Are all the votes counted yet?

How are they still be counting? Every race they counted 65-90+% in a few hours. How could it possibly take several hours to count fewer votes? And people wonder why sensible folks question the results.
They are still counting because democrats are still printing.

You guys didn't get what you wanted last night that's what I'm hearing.

If DeSantis does become POTUS, I hope he isn't corrupt and partisan like Trump was. I know he does sometimes cater to the extreme right but Democrats sometimes cater to the extreme left too. Just don't do it too much. Don't be an obvious snake like Trump was. If he leads like Joe, I'll take it. Joe passed a lot of liberal shit but he wasn't a left wing partisan looking to start fights with the Republicans. You know what I mean. Biden, although you don't like him, is not looking to be a dick to half of America. He doesn't punish the states that didn't vote for him. Know what I mean?

I could live with that. If Trump wasn't a dick, I would have liked him as a president. But he played politics with all the social wedge issues. Divisive. Don't do that DiSantis and maybe even I'll vote for you in 2028
We didn't get what we wanted but, we got what we needed.

All the votes counted? are you crazy????? not yet by a long shot :rolleyes-41:

1668031099404.png

You guys didn't get what you wanted last night that's what I'm hearing.

If DeSantis does become POTUS, I hope he isn't corrupt and partisan like Trump was. I know he does sometimes cater to the extreme right but Democrats sometimes cater to the extreme left too. Just don't do it too much. Don't be an obvious snake like Trump was. If he leads like Joe, I'll take it. Joe passed a lot of liberal shit but he wasn't a left wing partisan looking to start fights with the Republicans. You know what I mean. Biden, although you don't like him, is not looking to be a dick to half of America. He doesn't punish the states that didn't vote for him. Know what I mean?

I could live with that. If Trump wasn't a dick, I would have liked him as a president. But he played politics with all the social wedge issues. Divisive. Don't do that DiSantis and maybe even I'll vote for you in 2028
Lol, Biden called half of America semi fascist. Dumbass.

Looks rough for Republicans in 2024.

Big Democratic wins in Michigan, Pennsylvania. Democrats take the governor and the legislature.

Democratic win for governor in Arizona and Wisconsin. That's enough to put a kibosh on Republican cheating.

Raffensperger has been re-elected in Georgia as SoS, and he has demonstrated that he won't cheat for Republicans.

If Republicans can't cheat to take those swing states, what hope do they have? That explains the Trump cult sore-loser tears we're seeing here.

Sure, they'll probably take the House. And they can launch some fake investigations and embarrass themselves. That's nice.

Bleach drinkers who spend their evenings looking out for Jewish space lasers that start wildfires are calling Fetterman dumb? :auiqs.jpg:
Fetterman finished 3rd in his class at Harvard. That`s a college.

That’s why he’s a leftist wackadoo.
It’s not something to boast about.

Big Democratic wins in Michigan, Pennsylvania. Democrats take the governor and the legislature.

Democratic win for governor in Arizona and Wisconsin. That's enough to put a kibosh on Republican cheating.

Raffensperger has been re-elected in Georgia as SoS, and he has demonstrated that he won't cheat for Republicans.

If Republicans can't cheat to take those swing states, what hope do they have? That explains the Trump cult sore-loser tears we're seeing here.

Sure, they'll probably take the House. And they can launch some fake investigations and embarrass themselves. That's nice.

I see you've upped your projecting game.

And Wisconsin too.

Forum List

Back