Are all the votes counted yet?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Whats the percentage of Reps vs Dems that won?

Did the Reps win all the important seats/offices??

I know Desantis won again. Good. Next stop, White House.
Hopefully he won't have as big a problem flushing and cleaning out the swamp, like Trump did with Nazi Porklosi always throwing her toddler tantrums and made up accusations at him.

I know Fetterman got the sympathy vote. Boy, those are some fuktards!!! They didn't learn ANYTHING from having a brain dead POS in the White House OBVIOUSLY. They are going to SUUUFFFFEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

I don't keep up on the details too much. So if anybody wants to help keep up with the details in one thread..........it would help to do it here.

america-gif.gif

Hopefully he won't have as big a problem flushing and cleaning out the swamp, like Trump did with Nazi Porklosi always throwing her toddler tantrums and made up accusations at him.

I know Fetterman got the sympathy vote. Boy, those are some fuktards!!! They didn't learn ANYTHING from having a brain dead POS in the White House OBVIOUSLY. They are going to SUUUFFFFEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

I don't keep up on the details too much. So if anybody wants to help keep up with the details in one thread..........it would help to do it here.

america-gif.gif
Dims still waiting to see how many more fake mailin ballots they need to create.

america-gif.gif
You guys didn't get what you wanted last night that's what I'm hearing.

If DeSantis does become POTUS, I hope he isn't corrupt and partisan like Trump was. I know he does sometimes cater to the extreme right but Democrats sometimes cater to the extreme left too. Just don't do it too much. Don't be an obvious snake like Trump was. If he leads like Joe, I'll take it. Joe passed a lot of liberal shit but he wasn't a left wing partisan looking to start fights with the Republicans. You know what I mean. Biden, although you don't like him, is not looking to be a dick to half of America. He doesn't punish the states that didn't vote for him. Know what I mean?

I could live with that. If Trump wasn't a dick, I would have liked him as a president. But he played politics with all the social wedge issues. Divisive. Don't do that DiSantis and maybe even I'll vote for you in 2028

No. Still counting.

The house is still a tossup.

The Dems flipped two governors, and didn't lose any.

We do know for certain that the media's hype about a "red wave" was complete BS.

So why did the media lie so big for the Republicans?

More "mass hysteria" to keep the sheeples bleating and headbutting each other.
Another tactic used as "reverse psychology" for the stupid.

How are they still be counting? Every race they counted 65-90+% in a few hours. How could it possibly take several hours to count fewer votes? And people wonder why sensible folks question the results.

You guys didn't get what you wanted last night that's what I'm hearing.

If DeSantis does become POTUS, I hope he isn't corrupt and partisan like Trump was. I know he does sometimes cater to the extreme right but Democrats sometimes cater to the extreme left too. Just don't do it too much. Don't be an obvious snake like Trump was. If he leads like Joe, I'll take it. Joe passed a lot of liberal shit but he wasn't a left wing partisan looking to start fights with the Republicans. You know what I mean. Biden, although you don't like him, is not looking to be a dick to half of America. He doesn't punish the states that didn't vote for him. Know what I mean?

I could live with that. If Trump wasn't a dick, I would have liked him as a president. But he played politics with all the social wedge issues. Divisive. Don't do that DiSantis and maybe even I'll vote for you in 2028

Trump wasn't a dick, he was honest.
He didn't HIDE anything like the Dems do. He didn't consistently LIE about everything like the Dems do.
He promised a transparent administration, and thats what he gave us.
Not HIS fault if you can't live in reality.
Obviously you'd rather have a smiling psychopathic lying cheat in office that whispers sweet nothings into your ear, and then stabs you in the back.

Last edited:
No. Still counting.

The house is still a tossup.

The Dems flipped two governors, and didn't lose any.

We do know for certain that the media's hype about a "red wave" was complete BS.

So why did the media lie so big for the Republicans?
The house is trending for Republicans but the Senate most likely will have a Democrat majority.

america-gif.gif
Bleach drinkers who spend their evenings looking out for Jewish space lasers that start wildfires are calling Fetterman dumb? :auiqs.jpg:
Fetterman finished 3rd in his class at Harvard. That`s a college.

Bleach drinkers who spend their evenings looking out for Jewish space lasers that start wildfires are calling Fetterman dumb? :auiqs.jpg:
Fetterman finished 3rd in his class at Harvard. That`s a college.

A college thats known for handing out "diplomas" to anybody that pays their "under the table" bribes.

Just because he went to a building and sat in some classrooms, doesn't mean he KNOWS anything.
And just because somebody has a diploma, doesn't mean they deserved it, or actually worked for it.
And when you have parents with money, especially ones who "donate" to a college, their kids are more likely to "graduate" and still be fuktards.

Thats called politics, you brainless fukwit.

He didn't HIDE anything like the Dems do. He didn't consistently LIE about everything like the Dems do.
Obviously you'd rather have a smiling psychopathic lying cheat in office that whispers sweet nothings into your ear, and then stabs you in the back.
Damn Trump Humper did you leave the country for about 4yrs 2017 to 2020.

images.png

Well I, or WE, can't believe you see it that way.

My brother sees it differently. He knows and admits Trump's a dick and corrupt. But he's sick of the WOKE movement. BLM. Affirmative Action. Trannies. You know, the social issues. So Trump won you over maybe because you are a conservative American.

It would be like Putin supporters. There must be at least 40% of Russians who like Putin. Or 30%. Right? For whatever reason they feel the alternative would be worse. So they don't mind it that Putin is evil. Like you they may even convince themselves "he's just honest".

Yes, Trump lied more than any other politician and he was only in office 4 years.

He lied over 30,000 times in just 4 years. What is wrong with you? Oh well, this is why you lost. You may not see it but most voters did. Even with inflation Trump was defeated yesterday.

How are they still be counting? Every race they counted 65-90+% in a few hours. How could it possibly take several hours to count fewer votes? And people wonder why sensible folks question the results.
Because Dems cheat, duh. Repubs may as well stay home in 2024.

Why bother if is rigged? Apathy is the only answer.

america-gif.gif
Funny you should be surprised,
DR OZ retired medical doctor from NY and TV personality. LOST to Fetterman WHO HAS
TWO COLLEGE DEGREES, served PENN for 13 years as mayor and also was lieutenant Gov of PENN and lives there.

A college thats known for handing out "diplomas" to anybody that pays their "under the table" bribes.

Just because he went to a building and sat in some classrooms, doesn't mean he KNOWS anything.
And just because somebody has a diploma, doesn't mean they deserved it, or actually worked for it.
And when you have parents with money, especially ones who "donate" to a college, their kids are more likely to "graduate" and still be fuktards.

Thats called politics, you brainless fukwit.
You described the Bush family quite well.

Funny you should be surprised,
DR OZ retired medical doctor from NY and TV personality. LOST to Fetterman WHO HAS
TWO COLLEGE DEGREES, served PENN for 13 years as mayor and also was lieutenant Gov of PENN and lives there.
Fetterman is a vegetable.

But we all know Democrats love the mentally I’ll so…

Forum List

Back