• (other)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Are all elite democrats going to Hell?

Frankly, I've never seen a more unrepentant lot :oops:

Tulsi "repented"... she used her brain for something other than the old hat rack

Then that guy in NJ did the same..Drew something or other, left the dim plantation/concentration camp where the dead babies pile up by the millions every year...

Tulsi "repented"... she used her brain for something other than the old hat rack

Then that guy in NJ did the same..Drew something or other, left the dim plantation/concentration camp where the dead babies pile up by the millions every year...

They want to go to hell. After all, they're Satanists.

these people live their own hells....they're miserable unhappy malcontents who fuck up every god damned thing they touch.they are worth their annoyance to watch the mfs suffer

Are all elite democrats going to Hell?​

What a lovely , quaint and old fashioned way to magine that is how Universe works .

But there still are many people who believe in such primitive ideas and this just shows by how far so many have failed to progress in thousands of years .

So remember Gullibles, there is a nice room to aim for, or , one where naughty boys and girls are punished forever and ever. rofl .

They want to go to hell. After all, they're Satanists.
yes, I know... surprised you see that yourself... weren't you a lib not long ago? or am i thinking of someone else?

just wondering

Are all elite democrats going to Hell?​

What a lovely , quaint and old fashioned way to magine that is how Universe works .

But there still are many people who believe in such primitive ideas and this just shows by how far so many have failed to progress in thousands of years .

So remember Gullibles, there is a nice room to aim for, or , one where naughty boys and girls are punished forever and ever. rofl .
Jesus believed in Hell, taught about Hell (Mt 25:31... etc), even went there after the Crucifixion

But you... you know better than Jesus...

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back