What if cnn hired Tucker? LOL

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I heard he used to work at cnn

which kind of explains a few things if you think about it... you know, the I hate Trump emails and etc...

It seems CNN would re-hired him... except that Tucker did say some things on his show that were not kind to liberals... Still, it's a bizarre world we live in... so it could happen...

??

which kind of explains a few things if you think about it... you know, the I hate Trump emails and etc...

It seems CNN would re-hired him... except that Tucker did say some things on his show that were not kind to liberals... Still, it's a bizarre world we live in... so it could happen...

??
They hired him once. They fired him.

??
Will never happen. Plus CNN is allergic to success.

They probably made him sign a non-compete, non-disclosure agreement until all this blows over. I suspect the real reason he was fired will damage both Tucker and Fox if it came out right now.

They probably made him sign a non-compete, non-disclosure agreement until all this blows over. I suspect the real reason he was fired will damage both Tucker and Fox if it came out right now.
wishful thinking,

wishful thinking,
Everyday that passes without some sort of comment by Tucker on the matter increases the likelihood that he has been gagged. I find it suspicious that a reactionary guy like that did not immediately have a gigantic public tantrum.

Everyday that passes without some sort of comment by Tucker on the matter increases the likelihood that he has been gagged. I find it suspicious that a reactionary guy like that did not immediately have a gigantic public tantrum.
who knows?

I don't like talking about things I am not knowledgeable about, although sometimes its fun to speculate... Only God knows the Whole Story

and as someone once said

He aint tellin'

who knows?

I don't like talking about things I am not knowledgeable about, although sometimes its fun to speculate... Only God knows the Whole Story

and as someone once said

He aint tellin'
As long as this story continues to make no sense there is going to speculation.

??
CNN hires Tucker
Fox ( CNN lite ) hire lemonade

I only watch news max

Forum List

Back