Arctic Sea Ice – Ten Years Past The Tipping Point

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Watch how the warmists fools cries over this, when they don't bother to read the link in full.

Real Climate Science

Posted on November 24, 2018

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

Ten years ago, Canada’s leading Arctic expert predicted the North Pole would be ice-free that summer. Mark Serreze from the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado agreed with him.

LINK

I love when all the expeditions hell bent on finding evidence of man made global warming get STUCK IN THE ICE. Then the ships dispatched to rescue them get STUCK IN THE ICE. Bunch of loser college kids, partying pretending to be doing research.

Watch how the warmists fools cries over this, when they don't bother to read the link in full.

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

Ten years ago, Canada’s leading Arctic expert predicted the North Pole would be ice-free that summer. Mark Serreze from the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado agreed with him.

LINK
LOL...

I know Mark... He lives and dies by his modeling, even after they were shown an utter failure.. He was asked just a few weeks back how his models did in the prediction phase... No response and walked away... The look on his face was priceless... He is also one having a hard time with the thermal maximum cooling that has been seen now for 18 years in the Antarctic and now also in the Arctic the last two years.

The whole AGW meme is blowing up in their faces.. And they don't know how or why...

Last edited:
The very low temps in the Arctic have now placed us back well within natural variation boundaries..

icecover_current_new.png

Poor Old Fraud is going to stroke out... If current patterns hold we'll be above normal inside 2 months.. Those very low temps are creating massive amounts of ice... And we haven't even started the 4 month cold phase in the Arctic yet...

Last edited:

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

Okay, so two people made a prediction, and they were wrong.

The weather forecast makes predication every day, and are often wrong. Do you demand that people stop predicting the weather?

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

The weather forecast makes predication every day, and are often wrong. Do you demand that people stop predicting the weather?

There were far more than two who were wrong and all of them are warmists/alarmists, it is clear you didn't read the link.

STRIKE ONE!

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

It was a hell of a lot more than 2... But you won't acknowledge that.. Are you reading challenged?

Arctic Ice Keeps Coming

Hudson Bay rapidly freezing up.

======

On the Eurasian side, on the left margin Chukchi is closing in. On the right side Kara has added 300k km2 of ice extent, now at 85% of maximum

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

There were far more than two who were wrong and all of them are warmists/alarmists, it is clear you didn't read the link.

STRIKE ONE!

The only "strike" seems to be that you're playing games.

So I need to read the link? If there's anything you want me to read, you go and post it on your thread. If you don't, then you don't want me to read anything.

That you're handing out names for everything, just like the petulant child that is president, and a whole host of high school boys, is quite telling.

Dude, I'm not interested in prolonging your high school years. Grow the fuck up.

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

STRIKE ONE!

So I need to read the link? If there's anything you want me to read, you go and post it on your thread. If you don't, then you don't want me to read anything.

That you're handing out names for everything, just like the petulant child that is president, and a whole host of high school boys, is quite telling.

Dude, I'm not interested in prolonging your high school years. Grow the fuck up.

You are choosing to be ignorant and stupid on the posted topic.

STRIKE TWO!

Last edited:

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

STRIKE ONE!

STRIKE TWO!

Just do strike three and then we can be done with your bullshit.

I'm not being ignorant or stupid on the topic.

They made PREDICTIONS. What the FUCK do you think predictions are?

Arctic Ice Keeps Coming

Hudson Bay rapidly freezing up.

======

On the Eurasian side, on the left margin Chukchi is closing in. On the right side Kara has added 300k km2 of ice extent, now at 85% of maximum

It's close to winter now.

The people predicted no ice in SUMMER.
I guess you missed how that prediction didn't come to pass for over 10 years... What we are seeing currently is a static rebound to above normal ice levels..

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

STRIKE ONE!

STRIKE TWO!

:21::21::21:

You try so hard to show how STUPID you are, you who still has yet to read the link that tells a very different story than the one YOU seem to think it tells.

Why do you think I wrote this line at the very top of my first post?

"Watch how the warmists fools cries over this, when they don't bother to read the link in full."

STRIKE THREE, YOU ARE OUT!

Now go away and let a new warmist fool take your place.

Last edited:

STRIKE ONE!

STRIKE TWO!

:21::21::21:

You try so hard to show how STUPID you are, you who still has yet to read the link that tells a very different story than the one YOU seem to think it tells.

Why do you think I wrote this line at the very top of my first post?

"Watch how the warmists fools cries over this, when they don't bother to read the link in full."

STRIKE THREE, YOU ARE OUT!

Now go away and let a new warmist fool take your place.

Insults. Welcome to the ignore list.

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

And there you have the problem with global warming alarmist. Frigidweirdo doesn’t understand the difference between climate and weather, and I suspect the majority of other alarmist are as misinformed as he is. Predicting weather and creating a climate model are 2 completely different things. Stop before you embarrass yourself further.

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

Still having a hard time differentiating between weather and climate?

Real Climate Science

by tonyheller

EXCERPT:

LINK

Still having a hard time differentiating between weather and climate?

It's funny that you totally didn't understand what I was saying.....

Have another try at reading it, let's see if your reading comprehension is better than a 10 year old. I doubt it very much, but sometimes you get surprised.

Forum List

Back