Arabs warn of Mideast chaos if Biden resurrects Iran nuclear deal

We are screwed. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, one of them will be POTUS through noon on January 20, 2025.
Don't count on that. A republican congressional majority will elect a new speaker. Get rid of Fuck Biden and Kumquat Harris and we have a republican president.

This is one lunatic asylum of an administration. Biden spent a year appeasing Russia on numerous issues and is now using Russia to negotiate a sellout to Iran.

Hell, neither Biden nor his people will refer to the 'Abrahan Accords' by that name.

The Biden administration, wrapped up as it is now in responding to Russia's war against Ukraine – and possibly other nations – is creating a threat to the Middle East with its appeasement of the Islamic rogues in Iran.
That's the opinion of Khaled Abu Toameh, an award-winning journalist who is based in Jerusalem, who explained the situation in a column at Gatestone Institute.
He explained Arabs in the Middle East are concerned about Biden's attempts to resurrect the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran. That deal, brokered under Barack Obama, was abandoned by President Trump because of the dangers it presented to America.
Now, Toameh explained, "The Arabs are warning that the appeasement of the extremist and terrorist regime in Tehran would allow Iran's proxy militias to continue their attacks on America's Arab allies and massively destabilize the Middle East."
He noted Ibrahim al-Nahhas, a prominent Saudi political analyst, said, "The parties of the international community that are negotiating with Iran, especially the P5+1 (the U.S. and the other permanent members of the U.N. Security Council: China, France, Russia, Britain, and Germany), must realize that the extremist Iranian regime has not, and will not, abide by international laws, regulations and agreements, even if it swore and signed or pledged to abide by and implement them... The Iranian regime was founded on the [former supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah] Khomeini ideology that adopts terrorism and believes in exporting chaos and destruction."

Come on! This clown is trying to get us nuked one way or another. Does anyone believe this nation will last another 3 years under this mindless fool. He has yet to get anything right. Even a pants crapping retard gets one right every once in a while. Not Stinky Joe. He cheated his way into the White House, JUST COUNT THE VOTES. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR THIS TRAIN WREAK? Over 5 bucks a gallon, the dollar cut in half, the laughing stock of the world. If I crapped myself as much as he does ya think he would bring the same color change of close. Any day now he is going to start throwing it around then what are his handlers going to do besides stink?

Don't count on that. A republican congressional majority will elect a new speaker. Get rid of Fuck Biden and Kumquat Harris and we have a republican president.
Do you think these idiots will ever get a clue or just keep voting for the worst of the bunch? One thing for sure these maggots' give genocide a good name.

Come on! This clown is trying to get us nuked one way or another. Does anyone believe this nation will last another 3 years under this mindless fool. He has yet to get anything right. Even a pants crapping retard gets one right every once in a while. Not Stinky Joe. He cheated his way into the White House, JUST COUNT THE VOTES. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR THIS TRAIN WREAK? Over 5 bucks a gallon, the dollar cut in half, the laughing stock of the world. If I crapped myself as much as he does ya think he would bring the same color change of close. Any day now he is going to start throwing it around then what are his handlers going to do besides stink?
Calm down.

This is one lunatic asylum of an administration. Biden spent a year appeasing Russia on numerous issues and is now using Russia to negotiate a sellout to Iran.

Hell, neither Biden nor his people will refer to the 'Abrahan Accords' by that name.

The Biden administration, wrapped up as it is now in responding to Russia's war against Ukraine – and possibly other nations – is creating a threat to the Middle East with its appeasement of the Islamic rogues in Iran.

That's the opinion of Khaled Abu Toameh, an award-winning journalist who is based in Jerusalem, who explained the situation in a column at Gatestone Institute.

He explained Arabs in the Middle East are concerned about Biden's attempts to resurrect the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran. That deal, brokered under Barack Obama, was abandoned by President Trump because of the dangers it presented to America.

Now, Toameh explained, "The Arabs are warning that the appeasement of the extremist and terrorist regime in Tehran would allow Iran's proxy militias to continue their attacks on America's Arab allies and massively destabilize the Middle East."

He noted Ibrahim al-Nahhas, a prominent Saudi political analyst, said, "The parties of the international community that are negotiating with Iran, especially the P5+1 (the U.S. and the other permanent members of the U.N. Security Council: China, France, Russia, Britain, and Germany), must realize that the extremist Iranian regime has not, and will not, abide by international laws, regulations and agreements, even if it swore and signed or pledged to abide by and implement them... The Iranian regime was founded on the [former supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah] Khomeini ideology that adopts terrorism and believes in exporting chaos and destruction."

Your source is World Nut Daily.

As long as Israel keeps threatening Iran nuclear weapons are going to be a problem. Iran has a very long history with Russia and the Soviet Union. That's nothing new.

As long as Israel keeps threatening Iran nuclear weapons are going to be a problem. Iran has a very long history with Russia and the Soviet Union. That's nothing new.
I realize you are a lying Islamist political operative trying to pave the way for the Islamic overthrow of the western world, but it is actually the other way around.

Years and years ago Rafsanjani speculated on acquiring nukes so they could eliminate the "Zionist regime" . His rationalization was that even if Israel retaliated by striking Iran, such a response would cause "damages only" to the ummah.

Edit- the statement was way back on December 14. 2001.

Last edited:

Suradie---this is the second time in about two
weeks that you have ASSERTED that "ISRAEL THREATENS IRAN" and has done so for YEARS
so OF COURSE the Shiite muslims are only on the
DEFENSIVE against ISRAELI AGGRESSION ---can you
provide some details of that AGGRESSION? Is it the THEFT of Iranian rain clouds----or those snakes
specifically trained to BITE MUSLIMS?

Last edited:
weeks that you have ASSERTED that "ISRAEL THREATENS IRAN" and has done so for YEARS
provide some details of that AGGRESSION?
We all know she is an Arab sock.

provide some details of that AGGRESSION?

Of course. It's no secret. Every three months without fail Israel would threaten to bomb Iran and claim they were going to use Saudi airspace. Bibi came up with his bomb drawings and his whole speal on Iran being an existential threat.

Of course. It's no secret. Every three months without fail Israel would threaten to bomb Iran and claim they were going to use Saudi airspace. Bibi came up with his bomb drawings and his whole speal on Iran being an existential threat.
Do you realize that most of Iran was designed by Israelis architects who planted bombs in almost every building?
Do you realize that Israel doesn't want to hurt 99% of Iranians who hunger for some flavor of Democracy?
Do you realize that the Mullahs with armed guards are garbage that need to die?

Of course not.

"THREATEN TO BOMB IRAN" ----in the past three
months, no less. How long have you harbored
this particular "belief" ? You seem to have a
for literature------kinda like Josef (husband of
saint Magda of the cyanide) Are you still giggling?

"THREATEN TO BOMB IRAN" ----in the past three
months, no less. How long have you harbored
this particular "belief" ? You seem to have a
for literature------kinda like Josef (husband of
saint Magda of the cyanide) Are you still giggling?

Haven't you followed these constant threats over the past 25 years?

Haven't you followed these constant threats over the past 25 years?
I have followed Iran since I first encountered Iranians
in the USA in the mid 1960s----both muslims and
jews. And I have noted THEIR relationship with
Israel------as opposed to the ideation of muslims
from "arab" lands and South east Asia---also in the
mid-1960s. Feel free to ask questions

I have followed Iran since I first encountered Iranians
in the USA in the mid 1960s----both muslims and
jews. And I have noted THEIR relationship with
Israel------as opposed to the ideation of muslims
from "arab" lands and South east Asia---also in the
mid-1960s. Feel free to ask questions

But you never noticed the constant threats since 1994? By 1960 I had visited Iran 5-6 times.

But you never noticed the constant threats since 1994? By 1960 I had visited Iran 5-6 times.
that's nice-----and the people of Tehran were being
TERRORIZED by Israel? Please tell me of the
"THREATS" since 1994. The Iranian muslims from
Teheran seemed very threatened by the AYATOILETS

Forum List

Back