Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

Wikizero Bebsi Kola...

What is this rubbish?
From your link:

Maybe it was like proto Hebrew.

Paleo-Hebrew alphabet - Wikipedia
The Paleo-Hebrew script (Hebrew: הכתב העברי הקדום‎), also Palaeo-Hebrew, Proto-Hebrew or Old Hebrew, is the writing system found in Canaanite inscriptions from the region of Biblical Israel and Judah. It is considered to be the script used to record the original texts of the Hebrew Bible due to its similarity to the Samaritan script, as the Talmud stated that the Hebrew ancient script was still used by the Sa…

The Paleo-Hebrew and Phoenician alphabets developed in the wake of the Bronze Age collapse, out of their immediate predecessor script Proto-Canaanite (Late Proto-Sinaitic) during the 13th to 12th centuries BCE, and earlier Proto-Sinaitic scripts.

The Paleo-Hebrew script (Hebrew: הכתב העברי הקדום‎), also Palaeo-Hebrew, Proto-Hebrew or Old Hebrew, is the writing system found in Canaanite inscriptions from the region of Biblical Israel and Judah. It is considered to be the script used to record the original texts of the Hebrew Bible due to its similarity to the Samaritan script, as the Talmud stated that the Hebrew ancient script was still used by the Samaritans.[1] The Talmud described it as the "Libona'a script" (Hebrew: ליבונאה‎), translated by some as "Lebanon script".[2] Use of the term "Paleo-Hebrew alphabet" is due to a 1954 suggestion by Solomon Birnbaum, who argued that "[t]o apply the term Phoenician to the script of the Hebrews is hardly suitable".[3]

Wiki

Last edited:
Languages evolve. You know that. Proto Hebrew was Canaanite.

So your earlier claim about a
"8,000 y.o. Arabic writing monument" was false?

Notice how desperately you try to switch the topic,
ditch your outlandish claims and ignore the questions.

Last edited:
So your earlier claim about a
"8,000 y.o. Arabic writing monument" was false?

Notice how you're trying to switch to anything but the topic,
and have ditched your every outlandish claim so far.

Hey...Big Mouth

I haven't seen the 8,000 year old monuments. Its some form of proto arabic. They have even found pharonic writings in northwestern arabia.

The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", coming from Shem, a son of Noah.
So in Biblical terms, Arab go back to the sons of Noah.
So are Hebrew Semitic or not?
If Hebrew are Semitic, then they are Arabs.
If the Hebrew are not Arabs, then they are not Semitic.

And by the way, Zoroaster was around 600 to 700 BC, so way after the Mideast was almost entirely populated by Arab tribes.
About the only tribes in the Mideast who were not Arab, were the Persians.
Again, Canaanites are Arab because their language is Arab origins, and it was not called "The Land of Canaan" for no reason.
Honestly if I were you I’d stop responding and embarrassing yourself further
Websters.com
noun
a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician. Abbreviations: Sem, Sem.
adjective
of or relating to the Semites or their languages.
of, relating to, or characteristic of the Jews; Jewish.

Honestly if I were you I’d stop responding and embarrassing yourself further
Websters.com
noun
a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician. Abbreviations: Sem, Sem.
adjective
of or relating to the Semites or their languages.
of, relating to, or characteristic of the Jews; Jewish.

You left out Syriac and Amharic.

I haven't seen the 8,000 year old monuments. Its some form of proto arabic. They have even found pharonic writings in northwestern arabia.

All that mambo jambo
so far and no link?

got it... Big Mouth.

All that mambo jambo
so far and no link?

got it... Big Mouth.

There are many links about proto Hebrew/Canaanite and proto Arabic as well as Syriac, Amharic, Aramaic etc, but I doubt any of them would be acceptable to you.

You left out Syriac and Amharic.
Whatever, that’s the definition Webster’s provides. Point is both Arabs, Jews and other middle eastern people in general (not all, Persians for example consider themselves Aryans, Iran means land of the Aryans) are considered Semitic people. This supremacist idiot for some reason thinks all roads lead to Arabs.

There are many links about proto Hebrew/Canaanite and proto Arabic as well as Syriac, Amharic, Aramaic etc, but I doubt any of them would be acceptable to you.

So no link to support your mambo jambo?

Got it...

BIG MOUTH

Last edited:
Whatever, that’s the definition Webster’s provides. Point is both Arabs, Jews and other middle eastern people in general (not all, Persians for example consider themselves Aryans, Iran means land of the Aryans) are considered Semitic people. This supremacist idiot for some reason thinks all roads lead to Arabs.

Not all certainly but the arabs did migrate very early to Mesopotamia. I don't think of Persians as arabs although some are.

Obviously you need to feel superior. Be my guest.

Do you feel inferior when pointed to your mistakes?
It would actually make you look more sincere,
and personally stronger to admit them.

No significant disagreement from me.
I agree that the basis of all Semitic languages, Old Arabic, originated from the Levant and not the Arabian Peninsula.
However I would say that since all humans came out of Africa less than 100,000 years ago, the early Europeans likely were also darker.
I think it is more inbreeding that lightened skin color.

Actually there is little proof of the 'Out Of Africa' theory; trying to use genetics as a dating timeline runs into a lot of problems, and more an more evidence is showing human being older than previously thought and scattered too widely to have come from a single source, and the mathematics of evolution just don't work, especially when it comes to producing sustainable populations at the beginning points.

Muhammed was a caravan leader for his first wife's company. I don't know about slaves.. They say the same thing about the Khazars being slavers.
Mo was a caravan robber before he snagged the rich old widow. The
Jewish country of Khazars is a story book-----have you ever heard of the very
famous Medieval poet JEHUDAH HALEVI? Dyslexia is part and parcel
of my profession. Even dense dyslexics learn a bit of literacy when
in the company of LITERATES. That muhammad was a hot shot BUSINESSMAN
rubbing shoulders with literate Zoroastrians, Jews and Christians but never
learned to read and write is LUDICROUS-----he was an ISHMAILI

Many muslims like to believe history began with islam.
It does not matter that Mohammad was taught about christianity and jesus by a monk, or the torah and psalms by rabbis.
Anything before Islam was jahiliyyah, period of ignorance
What a silly lie.

Akkadian is an East Semitic language,
Arabic is a Central Semitic language.

Read your own link, it contradict;s your mistake.

We were never talking about Arabic, but Old Arabic and other previous Arab languages.
Hebrew is considered a Semitic language because it came from earlier Arab languages.
If Hebrew had not come from earlier Arab language, then Hebrew and Jews would not be Semitic.

Forum List

Back