Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

Wrong.
No one ever said Hebrew was a dialect of Arabic.
The reality is that Hebrew derived from older Arab languages.
Since Arabic is a modern language, obviously no one was ever talking about Arabic.
I understand your POV----I have been in mosques
and listened to the excruciating sophistry of the
Khutbah Jumaat feces flings-------Adam was a arabic
speaking muslim too. ------and RAMSES was an "arab"

No one was ever discussing a modern language like Arabic.
We have always been discussing the older Arab languages that Hebrew derived from.
surada agrees that the EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE OF
Ramses was an "older arab language" and Muhummad invented lemons and pita

the statement "...the Akkadians were 'arab' " is utterly senseless.

Akkadians still exist and can be found in Palestine, Iraq, etc., and they have been genetically identified as Arab.
But all you have to do is trace language.
Akkadian spoke a native Semitic language, meaning they then pretty much had to be Arab.
Semitic means of Arab origins.
That is by definition.

so? in the sunday school of the local
episcoplian church of my childhood----the adult
lady who was the teacher in the basement of
that church presented the easter bunny as the
dispenser of jelly beans

The Quran is very clear that both Christianity and Judaism are essentially the same religions because they are "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the exact same Old Testament.
Mohammad said that Judaism and Christianity were valid paths to heaven.
They were to not be molested.

The Quran is very clear that both Christianity and Judaism are essentially the same religions because they are "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the exact same Old Testament.

Does your husband admire your vulgarity? The Akkadians left the Arabian peninsula some 8000 years ago.
https://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ht/02/wap.html

From the link:

{...
By the eighth millennium B.C., the previously savanna-like grasslands of the region had given way to an arid desert environment. The earliest people enter the western Arabian Peninsula from the Levant. By 5000 B.C., settlements appear in Qatar in the east, where flint tools—similar to those used in the Levant—are found alongside pottery from southern Mesopotamia.
...}

sheeeesh----surad agrees. Both she and Rigs forgot
that I have lots of relatives who SURVIVED (and dear
departed) "the non-molestation" policies of Shariah law in the lands
of their births which had been invaded by loving
"arabs"

Thanks.
From the link:

{...
By the eighth millennium B.C., the previously savanna-like grasslands of the region had given way to an arid desert environment. The earliest people enter the western Arabian Peninsula from the Levant. By 5000 B.C., settlements appear in Qatar in the east, where flint tools—similar to those used in the Levant—are found alongside pottery from southern Mesopotamia.
...}
Thanks. I am using a tablet temporarily and there's lots I can't do.

From the link:

{...
By the eighth millennium B.C., the previously savanna-like grasslands of the region had given way to an arid desert environment. The earliest people enter the western Arabian Peninsula from the Levant. By 5000 B.C., settlements appear in Qatar in the east, where flint tools—similar to those used in the Levant—are found alongside pottery from southern Mesopotami

SO? human migrations ON THE PLANET of ten
thousand years ago are unrelated to the development of the CULTURES AND
LANGUAGES that exist today or even 7000 years
ago. and the amphioxus has a rudimentary thyroid gland but does not read and write arabic

The Saudis are very genteel.. and Lebanese imo.
So? The few Saudis I have known were genteel
and kinda disdainful of their "state"----the many Lebanese I have known were, largely, either christians or jews and they did not self-ID as "arabs"

And it makes the most sense to realize that Canaanite then must have been Arabs, because the remnants of Canaanites, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, Aramaeans, Chaldeans, etc., now all consider themselves to be Arab.
The only ones who resist are the Hebrew.
And that is silly because it is only if they have Arab ancestry, that they would have any right to the Mideast at all.
If Hebrew were not of Arab ancestry, then they would have to be something like Egyptian, and have no place in the Levant at all.

Forum List

Back