Arab Social Media Users On Hurricane Hermine: ‘Allah, Destroy Them’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Such stupid people. In the Arab world, there have been many catastrophes, and I don't think people outside the Arab world were praying for God to destroy the affected countries. Instead they were sending aid to help the Arab people.

Arab Social Media Users On Hurricane Hermine: ‘Allah, Destroy Them’
arab-social-media-640x480.jpg

YASSER AL-ZAYYAT/AFP/Getty

by ALI WAKED4 Sep 2016289

JAFFA, Israel – Arab users take to Twitter wondering: Is it permitted to wish that Hurricane Hermine kills Americans?
Arab social media users around the world are using internet platforms to participate in a discussion on whether or not Islam permits them to pray that Hurricane Hermine will be deadly for Americans.

Hermine hit Florida as a Category 1 hurricane and has reportedly caused two deaths already as it creeps is way from the south up to the northeast, prompting one user, “Allah forgive me,” to write, “I pray that Allah will wear them out and make them disappear from the earth.”

Continue reading at:

Arab Social Media on Hurricane Hermine: ‘Allah, Destroy Them’?

Then don't you think it would be prudent to call your state officials and tell them NO refugees in your state? Obama is speeding up his real fundamental change, the Islaming of America. Demand results. This is still our country. Get Soros the hell out of our country.

Right now there are so many refugees living in my state at the moment, and I doubt anyone can stop them from coming if the giovernment allows it.

Yet you have US politicians advocating 'turning the Middle East into glass'.
No equivalency there I guess.

Forum List

Back