Arab Nations Agree - Palestinians Are a Terrible People

In 1987 Muslims and Christians organized to stop the founding of Hamas...the Episcopal diocese of Jerusalem lead the effort. Israel wanted Hamas to work against the PLO or Fatah ..

The PLO supported a 2 state solution. Hamas refused and that's what Israelis wanted.. Israel wanted to prevent any possible 2 state solution.

Israel doesn't want a single state either because the Palestinian would outvote them.

All that's left is extermination.
Joe Biden hands them our taxes.

There is no scenario that Hamas would accept a Jewish state.

And since Hamas is now an appendage to the DNC, the DNC will attempt to destroy the Zionist state like they are destroying America.
Palestinian leaders were never FOR their people. But only AGAINST the Jews in the area.

In 1987 Muslims and Christians organized to stop the founding of Hamas...the Episcopal diocese of Jerusalem lead the effort. Israel wanted Hamas to work against the PLO or Fatah ..

The PLO supported a 2 state solution. Hamas refused and that's what Israelis wanted.. Israel wanted to prevent any possible 2 state solution.

Israel doesn't want a single state either because the Palestinian would outvote them.

All that's left is extermination.

Its not as simplified as you make it seem. 1987 was the year, the UN designated the PLO or fatah, as a terrorist group. Gee I wonder why that was and waht was going on at the time?
Also, Israel later offered a 2 state solution, giving up a lot of territory and Abbas said no and walked away.
So I cant really buy into your simplified idea there. There was probably good reason Israel had at the time in 1987 to want a challenged PLO. We can see what they did to Lebanon in the early 80's so Israel like many governments probably had to choose between two evils. I'm sure they regret it now.

World was not only at peace 2017-2020, but several historical peace agreements were made in the Trump era.

Now the world is on the brink of WW3 and Biden’s bragging the nuclear launch is at his fingertips.
Trump completely disenfranchised the Palestinians . Trump is probably lying. But, he has said that he thought Bibi would do the right thing.

Its not as simplified as you make it seem. 1987 was the year, the UN designated the PLO or fatah, as a terrorist group. Gee I wonder why that was and waht was going on at the time?
Also, Israel later offered a 2 state solution, giving up a lot of territory and Abbas said no and walked away.
So I cant really buy into your simplified idea there. There was probably good reason Israel had at the time in 1987 to want a challenged PLO. We can see what they did to Lebanon in the early 80's so Israel like many governments probably had to choose between two evils. I'm sure they regret it now.
Tiny disconnected bantustans criss-crossed by Jewish only roads, walls and armed checkpoints does not make a contiguous state. Lie to yourself... not to me.

Palestinians are troublemakers and the Arab world is well aware of that fact!

That's why they don't want them in their lands.
Remember nobody wanted the Jewish refugees after WW2 either.

The Arab states didn't refuse to accept Iraqi and Syrian refugees,

it's Balishtunis they don't want, and seeing the oligarchs of Gaza

in Sport cars complaining about "da yahood" didn't help.

The Arab states have accepted 10s of thousands of Palestinians since 1948. The problems creating Iraqi and Syrian refugees hasn't been continuous for the past 75 years.

Hitler demonized the Jews. He called the ones in the Warsaw ghetto terrorists.

German nationalism was ugly and cruel.. so is Zionism.

The Arab states have accepted 10s of thousands of Palestinians since 1948. The problems creating Iraqi and Syrian refugees hasn't been continuous for the past 75 years.

The Arab states have accepted 10s of thousands of Palestinians since 1948.

How many have they accepted since 1967?

1701654557519.png

Must be the fault of the Jooos!!!!

Forum List

Back