Arab Historian: "No such thing as Palestine in Arab History"

the partition plan of which country?

Not a country, but a territory. The plan was for both to have a country. Only one of them ended up declaring statehood. Guess which one??? :eusa_shhh:

Toast----the jihadists play word games-----you were supposed
to answer the question "which country?" with "palestine"
at which point you would have "admitted" that "palestine
is a country"--------this idiot game goes on and one

Roudy you leave out the last line of the quote
... He asserted that Zionism.. was an imposition on the Arabs of alien way of life which they resented and to which they would never submit
Philip Khuri Hitti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Let me get this straight. So you agree that there was no such thing as an Arab Palestine in history? Yes or no.

If no, then this a futile attempt to divert and discredit.

If yes, then all the Palestinian Arab claims are bogus and a big hoax.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
Roudy you leave out the last line of the quote
... He asserted that Zionism.. was an imposition on the Arabs of alien way of life which they resented and to which they would never submit
Philip Khuri Hitti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Let me get this straight. So you agree that there was no such thing as an Arab Palestine in history? Yes or no.

If no, then this a futile attempt to divert and discredit.

If yes, then all the Palestinian Arab claims are bogus and a big hoax.

Simple as that.

So if I have a car and I name her Betsy and I get it stolen, I can't get it back because I hadn't been calling it Betsy for long enough? :eusa_liar:

very good Jos----none of the persons you mentioned were arabs ----I absolutely believe the information you present-----and have never denied
it A greek introduced the word PALESTINA---and it was adopted by
the ROMANS ---and formally USED by the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
when that was established approximately 300 AD -----you have actually
not come up with information as to when ARABS began to use the term
"PALESTINE" -----jews used the term "palestine" for centuries---generally
for informal use-----daily conversation just as jews used a form of german
and/or spanish for daily conversation for centuries---

the word does not appear either in the bible or the koran----its
widespread use---into LINGUA FRANCA is actually an innovation
of CRUSADERS

Not that when the name Palestine was first used to descrive that region matters a whit to the current battle but...

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece.[5] Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[6][7][8][9][10][11]

Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.[12]

Later writers such as Polemon and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region.

This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[13] Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era geographer (although he wrote in Greek), referred to the region as Coele-Syria ("all Syria") around 10-20 CE.[14][15]

The term was first used to denote an official province in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina). There is circumstantial evidence linking Hadrian with the name change,[16] although the precise date is not certain,[16] and the assertion of some scholars that the name change was intended "to complete the dissociation with Judaea"[17][18] is disputed.[19]
Still don't see any connection between Arabs and Palestine.

Stay in subject. I'm not interested in the history of the Philistines, Cannanites, Israelites, Romans in the area, all of which have nothing to do with an ARAB PALESTINE.

Strike 2.

How about the BRITISH MANDATE nation called Palestine, also not relevant?

Incidently I totally believe that no ARAB history speaks of Palestine.

That name is entirely a WESTERN handle, (and has been for 2000 years) not an Arab word.

thanks editec----you provided no new information---
all well documented as such in the jewish literature
I have stumbled into since adolescence and which
islamo nazi pigs INSIST----jews deny. I do not
for the record----JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS-----lived in rome--
and was even a citizen thereof----he was accustomed
to roman usages--

the bottom line is that "palestine" came into actual
common usage a few CENTURIES after the death
of Jesus ----COMMON USAGE---at which point
"palestinians" came to refer to jews living in
"palestine" There is no history at all suggesting
that jesus ever uttered the word

No such thing as israeli Nationality
"It is absurd that Israel, which recognizes dozens of different nationalities, refuses to recognize the one nationality it is supposed to represent."
Jonathan Cook, "'Israeli Nation' vs. 'Jewish State'"
Do you really expect Jonathan Cook to say anything different, Yousef Mohammed. After all he lives with the Arabs, and I believe he has a Palestinian wife. Now why can't he ever write about your country of original and state that the leaders recognize that there are different religions in this world and that the followers of these religions have to right to practice their beliefs in peace instead of being jailed and/or killed? You would think that if he considers himself a civilized man, he would also worry and write about people of different religions in this world. However, evidently Jonathan Cook has no problem with many countries being called an Islamic State and that those of other religions suffer in these states.

No such thing as israeli Nationality
"It is absurd that Israel, which recognizes dozens of different nationalities, refuses to recognize the one nationality it is supposed to represent."
Jonathan Cook, "'Israeli Nation' vs. 'Jewish State'"
Do you really expect Jonathan Cook to say anything different, Yousef Mohammed. After all he lives with the Arabs, and I believe he has a Palestinian wife. Now why can't he ever write about your country of original and state that the leaders recognize that there are different religions in this world and that the followers of these religions have to right to practice their beliefs in peace instead of being jailed and/or killed? You would think that if he considers himself a civilized man, he would also worry and write about people of different religions in this world. However, evidently Jonathan Cook has no problem with many countries being called an Islamic State and that those of other religions suffer in these states.

Johathan Cook writes that which he can sell----he has a wife to support in Nazareth and---
there are no jobs there of which he is capable

So no rebuttal
onathan Cook’s “Israeli Nation” vs. “Jewish State” Cook is one of the best journalists writing on Israel and lives in Nazareth. This what he wrote, quoting the Petition of Ornan and co:

“The group also said it hoped to expose a verbal sleight of hand that intentionally mistranslates the Hebrew term “Israeli citizenship” on the country’s passports as “Israeli nationality” in English to avoid problems with foreign border officials.”

And if that wasn’t enough then the veteran journalist B Michael, of Yedioth Aharonot, Israel’s most popular newspaper, observed that: “We are all Israeli nationals — but only abroad.”

And then it all fell into place. Internally, within Israel there is no such thing as an Israeli nationality. But for the goys and those abroad there is! And the reason? As Uri Avnery explains:

“The State of Israel cannot recognise an ‘Israeli’ nation because it is the state of the ‘Jewish’ nation … it belongs to the Jews of Brooklyn, Budapest and Buenos Aires, even though these consider themselves as belonging to the American, Hungarian or Argentine nations.”
Nationality ? the key to Israeli Apartheid « jewdas

thanks editec----you provided no new information---

True enough...history is pretty much by definition OLD NEWS

all well documented as such in the jewish literature

Well...documented in history for sure.

I have stumbled into since adolescence and which
islamo nazi pigs INSIST----jews deny.

Do they? I am not responsible for what morons say, regardless of who they are or what they believe. What's your point?

I do not
for the record----JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS-----lived in rome--
and was even a citizen thereof----he was accustomed
to roman usages--

Yeah, so?

the bottom line is that "palestine" came into actual
common usage a few CENTURIES after the death
of Jesus

Around the time of Jesus, the only Roman map I found referred to the area now roughly that of Israel as Judea Philitinia was more roughly the area that today we call Lebanon.

Far as I know, the Roman term Palestinia for that province of Rome didn't come into use until the second century

----COMMON USAGE---at which point
"palestinians" came to refer to jews living in
"palestine" There is no history at all suggesting
that jesus ever uttered the word

I never suggested that Jesus used the word.

In fact Jesus is not really at all an issue in this topic at all.

I'm not sure you and I are in disagreement about anything.

If so?

What?

So no rebuttal
onathan Cook’s “Israeli Nation” vs. “Jewish State” Cook is one of the best journalists writing on Israel and lives in Nazareth. This what he wrote, quoting the Petition of Ornan and co:

“The group also said it hoped to expose a verbal sleight of hand that intentionally mistranslates the Hebrew term “Israeli citizenship” on the country’s passports as “Israeli nationality” in English to avoid problems with foreign border officials.”

And if that wasn’t enough then the veteran journalist B Michael, of Yedioth Aharonot, Israel’s most popular newspaper, observed that: “We are all Israeli nationals — but only abroad.”

And then it all fell into place. Internally, within Israel there is no such thing as an Israeli nationality. But for the goys and those abroad there is! And the reason? As Uri Avnery explains:

“The State of Israel cannot recognise an ‘Israeli’ nation because it is the state of the ‘Jewish’ nation … it belongs to the Jews of Brooklyn, Budapest and Buenos Aires, even though these consider themselves as belonging to the American, Hungarian or Argentine nations.”
Nationality ? the key to Israeli Apartheid « jewdas
Jonathan Cook? What's there to refute against a paid propagandist and anti Semite? The stuff he writes is toilet paper.

Forum List

Back