Arab Attack on Jewish Hikers in Binyamin Region

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Palestinian Authority Arabs attacked Jewish hikers in the Binyamin region on Wednesday, as they were exploring near the Wadi Zarqa valley.

The group of hikers, who were walking near an area where there are springs, suddenly found themselves being hit by a hail of rocks being hurled by local PA Arab residents.
Arab Attack on Jewish Hikers in Binyamin Region - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Walk across MY LAND without My permission and I will see you off with stones too

Last edited by a moderator:
Palestinian Authority Arabs attacked Jewish hikers in the Binyamin region on Wednesday, as they were exploring near the Wadi Zarqa valley.

The group of hikers, who were walking near an area where there are springs, suddenly found themselves being hit by a hail of rocks being hurled by local PA Arab residents.
Arab Attack on Jewish Hikers in Binyamin Region - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Walk across MY LAND without My permission and I will see you off with stones too

If it were your land, and you had proof the section of land was yours with official Deeds, then I would hope you would warn people rather than try to murder them.

be careful jos-----if you own private land in the USA----and someone
walks some opened area------you cannot attack them. Even if
you have the place fenced------you could have a problem

where do you own land-----laws vary state to state---slightly

• Banned

If it were your land, and you had proof the section of land was yours with official Deeds, then I would hope you would warn people rather than try to murder them.

Yes your right, I might just warn them to fuck off my Land by throwing a few rocks in their general direction

Yes your right, I might just warn them to fuck off my Land by throwing a few rocks in their general direction

Suppose they were tourists from overseas, they didn't know it would be your land, they saw no signs or fences separating your land from land they could walk on?

• Banned

Suppose they were tourists from overseas, they didn't know it would be your land, they saw no signs or fences separating your land from land they could walk on?

All israeli "settlers" are tourists from overseas, they dont care that the land has an owner

All israeli "settlers" are tourists from overseas, they dont care that the land has an owner

Oh behave! I am talking about tourists on vacation from overseas, for a couple of weeks, hiking in the countryside. They are not to know the land is private, they didn't see signs, the land isn't fenced off etc. Would you still attempt to murder them by throwing rocks at them.

Oh behave! I am talking about tourists on vacation from overseas, for a couple of weeks, hiking in the countryside. They are not to know the land is private, they didn't see signs, the land isn't fenced off etc. Would you still attempt to murder them by throwing rocks at them.

But the illegal settlers are not tourists, they are land thieves and war criminals and trespassers and killers! And they are terrorists, too! They need to leave and go back where they came from, and abide by intl law and basic human decency and morality.

Last edited:
They're not going anywhere Sherri, so don't hold your breath

The Palestinian has their chance to have their own country in the West Bank in 1967, 2000, and 2008

It's not Israels fault they keep rejecting offers

But the illegal settlers are not tourists, they are land thieves and war criminals and trespassers and killers! And they are terrorists, too! They need to leave and go back where they came from, and abide by intl law and basic human decency and morality.
Hikers are terrorists? Get a grip n yourself, you are a lunatic. Go find out what terrorist means. LOL

Hikers are terrorists? Get a grip n yourself, you are a lunatic. Go find out what terrorist means. LOL

ROUDY!!!!! it is YOU who must get a grip. Sherri is an
ISA-RESPECTER-----she is not referring to USA law----or
torah law------she is referring to ISA-RESPECTING SHARIAH
LAW. ------not try to focus----

think shariah in its many permutations in time and space.
Now-----I do not know what would happen to a jew in Iraq
or Iran who "trespassed" by being outside of the Ghetto
area----<gasp> in a mosque----but I do know that even in
in the memory of some people-----there are lots of
places jews had to COMPLETELY AVOID----especially at
sundown-------it was (still is by isa-respecting law) ---
entirely legal to kill such a "trespassing" jew.

Roudy----you are insulting sherri by suggesting
that there is something wrong about shariah law
just because it is the basis for the genocide of
hundreds of millions of people

In USA law attacking a person who walks across an
opened field------even if privately owned---is a crime.
But there are lots of sherri's in the world who regret
the lack of SHARIAH LAW in the USA

ROUDY!!!!! it is YOU who must get a grip. Sherri is an
ISA-RESPECTER-----she is not referring to USA law----or
torah law------she is referring to ISA-RESPECTING SHARIAH
LAW. ------not try to focus----

think shariah in its many permutations in time and space.
Now-----I do not know what would happen to a jew in Iraq
or Iran who "trespassed" by being outside of the Ghetto
area----<gasp> in a mosque----but I do know that even in
in the memory of some people-----there are lots of
places jews had to COMPLETELY AVOID----especially at
sundown-------it was (still is by isa-respecting law) ---
entirely legal to kill such a "trespassing" jew.

Roudy----you are insulting sherri by suggesting
that there is something wrong about shariah law
just because it is the basis for the genocide of
hundreds of millions of people

In USA law attacking a person who walks across an
opened field------even if privately owned---is a crime.
But there are lots of sherri's in the world who regret
the lack of SHARIAH LAW in the USA
People who tried to escape Iran by the mountains into Afghanistan or Pakistan were shot at by the Iranian Hezbollah. I know a few people this happened to, and one person that actually got shot but he survived.

Forum List

Back