AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

Which is also why the army is moving to 6.8mm.
Yup …

THE HUNT FOR A NEW CARTRIDGE​

After 2001, numerous stories started to trickle out of Afghanistan of enemy soldiers requiring multiple hits from the 5.56mm. A harder-hitting cartridge was needed, and so the Army went to work.

Collaborating with Remington in 2002, the Army Marksmanship Unit began the development of a stronger cartridge. The result was the 6.8x43mm SPC – the 6.8mm.
By 2004, the Army had realized how great of a round they’d helped create and were ready to add it to their arsenal. They did so with the M468.

Though the M468 wasn’t widely adopted – 5.56mm still reigned supreme – the Army knew they had found something good.

As body armor became more prevalent on the battlefield, the Army knew they had to apply their newfound discovery across a wider swath of their troops. The hunt for a new weapons system accommodating the 6.8mm began over a decade later.

According to a retired Marine Corps Colonel, the .223 in an AR is far, far, more dangerous than any 5.56 mm round and can literally split the top half of the body from the bottom half. The next round out of the gun decapitates the next victim, with a single shot - literally rips the head from the body.

This has to be true because the guy who said it is an expert witness for California and he swore this to be a fact in Court and the rules of evidence for expert witnesses is that they have to have personal knowledge of the truth of that to which they attest.

The way this dude talks it would seem that my AR is far more powerful and a .50 caliber sniper rifle. I sure wish that little 22 caliber bullet could rip an enemy in half.

This isn't about 60 years ago and regular armies - but TODAY - aka MAGA retards dreaming and discussing about fighting it out with the NG and US Armed Forces. And propagating that they need semi-auto AR-15's to join the "battlefield".

Read!! before you post irrelevant statements.

Hey, dipshit......this is analysis from an actual military officer....

Kurt Schlichter - Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Let’s talk terrain and numbers. Remember the famous red v. blue voting map? There is a lot of red, and in the interior the few blue splotches are all cities like Las Vegas or Denver. That is a lot of territory for a counter-insurgent force to control, and this is critical. The red is where the food is grown, the oil pumped, and through which everything is transported. And that red space is filled with millions of American citizens with small arms, a fairly large percentage of whom have military training.

Remember what two untrained idiots did in Boston with a couple of pistols? They shut a city down. Now multiply that by several million, with better weapons and training.

Let’s look at the counter-insurgent forces in the Democrat oppression scenario should they attempt to misuse our law enforcement and military in an unconstitutional manner to take the rights of American citizens. There are a lot of civilian law enforcement officers, but the vast majority of the agencies are local – sheriffs, small town police departments. They will not be reliable allies in supporting unlawful oppression of their friends and neighbors. The major cities’ police departments are run by Democrat appointees, so the commands would be loyal. But the rank-and-file? A small percentage would be ideologically loyal. More would be loyal because that’s their paycheck – they could be swayed or intimidated to support the rebels. Others would be actively sympathetic to the insurgents. This is true of federal law enforcement agencies as well.

And the military? Well, wouldn’t the military just crush any resistance? Not so fast. The military would have the combat power to win any major engagement, but insurgents don’t get into major engagements with forces that have more combat power. They instead leverage their decentralized ability to strike at the counter-insurgents’ weak points to eliminate the government’s firepower advantage. In other words, hit and run, and no stand-up fights.

For example, how do a bunch of hunters in Wisconsin defeat a company of M1A2 Abrams tanks? They ambush the fuel and ammo trucks. Oh, and they wait until the gunner pops the hatch to take a leak and put a .30-06 round in his back from 300 meters. Then they disappear.

What do the tanks do then? Go level the nearest town? Great.

Now they just moved the needle in favor of the insurgents among the population. Pretty soon, they can’t be outside of their armored vehicles in public.

Their forces are spending 90% of their efforts not on actual counter-insurgency operations but on force protection.

Sure, they own their forward operating bases, and they own a few hundred meters around them wherever they happen to be standing at the moment, but the rest of the territory is bright red. As my recent novel illustrates, American guerillas with small arms are a deadly threat to the forces of a dictatorship.

But the military is so big it would overwhelm any rebels, right? Well, how big do you think the military is? And, more importantly, how many actual boots on the ground can it deploy? Let’s put it in terms of brigade combat teams, which total about 4,500 troops each. There are about 60 brigades in the Army, active and reserve, here and abroad, and let’s give the Marines another 10 brigad

Nothing to do with lefties or rightists - the American society simply beholds people that are in opposition as to how firearms are presently regulated.

Since common sense doesn't prevail, the final word however can only come in via the respective lawmakers and by the USSC.

Since both are instrumented by the respective US government and parties - it is lastly a "political" decision. (Which usually excludes common sense).
A man's right to self defense shouldn't be regulated at all. If my enemy has a .50 caliber sniper rifle then I should have something as equally deadly to offset his threat. Tyrannical governments have always disarmed their citizens before murdering them or severely oppressing them. I'm not in the mood to be murdered or oppressed so I'll keep my AR-15 and my several thousand rounds of appropriate ammo.

And what kind of a retard, carries a semi-auto assault-rifle to a "battlefield"?? - only a MAGA and gun retard.
Where did I say anyone should carry a semi-automatic rifle (the term semi-auto is a political term) rather than an assault weapon to a battlefield? If you are in an army you are issued the rifle you carry.

However there is nothing terribly wrong with using semi-automatic fire in combat. Both rates of fire have advantages in different situation.

Keep on denying historic facts - since that is all, that you people can do; DENY FACTS

60% of American s are plain dumb&naive - FACT
since:
50% of Americans are in full support of a human scumbag and pathological fraudster like Trump - FACT
another 10% of Americans, support extremist policies, regardless of left or right. (the group YOU belong to) - FACT
Liberals always seem to believe they are smarter than anyone else.

They are excellent at deceiving themselves.

1710781520560.jpeg

Don't be fooled, he's a chicom troll.

If they show up here, my mighty AR-15 will cut them in half with one bullet!
Liberals believe if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

For example ….

Firing an AR-15-style rifle can be a deeply traumatic experience, according to a New York-based journalist who said his recent experience with the popular rifle left him with post-traumatic stress disorder.

“It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon,” the New York Daily News’ Gersh Kuntzman said in an article published Tuesday. “The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”

Firing an AR-15-style rifle can be a deeply traumatic experience, according to a New York-based journalist who said his recent experience with the popular rifle left him with post-traumatic stress disorder.
I can totally understand how he feels. For most liberals even the sight of an AR-15 gives them PTSD. It's so scary cuz it's all black and plasticky and has a handle and stuff...

“It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon,” the New York Daily News’ Gersh Kuntzman said in an article published Tuesday. “The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”
I thought so too.
When I was 6.
Oh wait. That was an M1 Garand.

Where did I say anyone should carry a semi-automatic rifle (the term semi-auto is a political term) rather than an assault weapon to a battlefield? If you are in an army you are issued the rifle you carry.

However there is nothing terribly wrong with using semi-automatic fire in combat. Both rates of fire have advantages in different situation.

The British issued the FN-FAL in semi auto only, called the L1A1, seems to have worked fine for them for decades.

I had 23 years of military service and I own a semi-automatic rifle that takes both the .223 and the 5.56. A .223 round is similar in power to the 5.56 and both are used in hunting deer. In fact, I also own another semi-automatic rifle that is chambered for the .308 round and another rifle that is chambered for the 30-06. Both the .308 and the 30-06 are more powerful than the .223 and the .308 and 30-06 are also used in deer hunting and contrary to the stupid leftist liars on the show, The View and that Lt. Colonel, none of them can "blow a human or deer for that matter, in half, or as The View put it, "blow a deer to smithereens."
If any firearm round hits a "vital" spot, you'll die, however, depending upon in what vital spot one is hit and medical attention can be gotten to in short order, there is the chance of survival.
Congrats to your 23 years of military service - me too

See one of my many replies - e.g. #164, in regards to my initial statement of; "this is all known......."

Yes indeed - ALL this "bullshit" about the A-15 is known to me and those who are familiar with guns.
There is no such thing as being able to blow off (decapitate) someones head with an AR-15 - nor as Missourian tries to -paint an AR-15 being able to blow away a house. (read my on-following post in this matter).

Therefore IMO, this is not the issue - but how to deal and handle with the existing 2nd Amendment is.

A man's right to self defense shouldn't be regulated at all. If my enemy has a .50 caliber sniper rifle then I should have something as equally deadly to offset his threat.
This is not the issue to me - it is understood that a person has a right to defend himself
My issue is in regards to implementing a gun license test procedure - just as the existing car driver license test procedure.
Just as you don't want some mental nut to drive a car - I do not want some mental nut to own, nor parade a gun in public.
Tyrannical governments have always disarmed their citizens before murdering them or severely oppressing them. I'm not in the mood to be murdered or oppressed so I'll keep my AR-15 and my several thousand rounds of appropriate ammo.
That is where you and I differ - there is IMO no such issue nor situation in the USA - were citizens would need to defend themselves against some oppressive government - that is, till a person like Trump and MAGA radicals might come to power.

It is also nowhere mentioned in the Constitution nor any amendment - that the people have a right to bear arms to defend themselves against the government - on the contra, the Militia is meant to fight, to be called upon by the respective state and the US President in case of an insurrection.

Liberals always seem to believe they are smarter than anyone else.

They are excellent at deceiving themselves.
It's a FACT - that those Lefty/Libs are way smarter then those conservative Americans or Europeans - not even to mention MAGA radicals and their rabble.
Otherwise do tell me - how did they manage to implement their "views" and agendas from becoming LAWS ???? They made use of the available democratic process in the past 60 years - they did not parade around with guns nor did they pull off insurrection attempts.

Even their hardcore faction from e.g. ANTIFA, does not parade around with guns - nor do they use them, but they prefer rocks and stones, and Molotov's to burn up whatever they prefer.

They use their "peaceful" ideological hardliners to "glue themselves onto the road" to "blackmail" society and the respective government - they don't need to talk cock&bull about having an AR-15 in order to achieve their political goals.

It's a FACT - that those Lefty/Libs are way smarter then those conservative Americans or Europeans - not even to mention MAGA radicals and their rabble.
Otherwise do tell me - how did they manage to implement their "views" and agendas from becoming LAWS ???? They made use of the available democratic process in the past 60 years - they did not parade around with guns nor did they pull off insurrection attempts.

Even their hardcore faction from e.g. ANTIFA, does not parade around with guns - nor do they use them, but they prefer rocks and stones, and Molotov's to burn up whatever they prefer.

They use their "peaceful" ideological hardliners to "glue themselves onto the road" to "blackmail" society and the respective government - they don't need to talk cock&bull about having an AR-15 in order to achieve their political goals.

That's funny. In real studies conservatives ALWAYS out perform the progressives.

Especially in science.

This is not the issue to me - it is understood that a person has a right to defend himself
My issue is in regards to implementing a gun license test procedure - just as the existing car driver license test procedure.
Just as you don't want some mental nut to drive a car - I do not want some mental nut to own, nor parade a gun in public.

That is where you and I differ - there is IMO no such issue nor situation in the USA - were citizens would need to defend themselves against some oppressive government - that is, till a person like Trump and MAGA radicals might come to power.

It is also nowhere mentioned in the Constitution nor any amendment - that the people have a right to bear arms to defend themselves against the government - on the contra, the Militia is meant to fight, to be called upon by the respective state and the US President in case of an insurrection.
Your last paragraph is false. The reason is in the very wording of the Second Amendment. "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a "FREE" state, the right of the people to keep (own) and bear (carry) arms, shall not be infringed."
If Communism, Oligarchy, or some other form of authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory and tyrannical government gains control of our nation and in turn its states, even if put in place by a gullible public, the right of the people to use those arms they own to wage war against such a government in order to get it back to being a "FREE" state under the original Constitution, becomes absolutely necessary.
A good example of this was the McMinn County War, also known as the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, in 1946, where veterans rose up, armed themselves and fought against a corrupt government in that state, and won.

Last edited:
That's funny. In real studies conservatives ALWAYS out perform the progressives.

Especially in science.

Liberals think they are more intelligent than conservatives - becasue they are

As for the false claim:

New Study Shows Liberals Have a Lower Average IQ Than Conservatives

....The holder of second place were Communists with an average I.Q of 115, and the first place was apolitical people who did not follow any specific doctrine, who received a whopping score on average of 135.

As for the latter group that would be ME - I have an average IQ score of 138 and I am an apolitical person as well - and I couldn't give a shit about what you think and believe - just look at your e.g. Romania posting !!! or your ridiculous association attempt between an AR-15 and armored vehicles destroyed in Afghanistan by the Mujahedin.....and so on.

Your last paragraph is false. The reason is in the very wording of the Second Amendment. "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a "FREE" state, the right of the people to keep (own) and bear (carry) arms, shall not be infringed."
No, and you forgot:
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, to suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions
It doesn't state: to incite and pursue/perform insurrections !!!!
If Communism, Oligarchy, or some other form of authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory and tyrannical government gains control of our nation and in turn its states, even if put in place by a gullible public, the right of the people to use those arms they own to wage war against such a government in order to get it back to being a "FREE" state under the original Constitution, becomes absolutely necessary.
A good example of this was the McMinn County War, also known as the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, in 1946, where veterans rose up armed themselves and fought against a corrupt government in that state, and won.
FALSE: This wasn't about an insurrection against the US government, but veterans forming a militia to counter a known and proven corrupt sheriff and his local politician buddies from manipulating an election and thus extorting and suppressing the population. Due to the FBI nor the Tennessee State government having been willing to take action, despite having being requested.

Where did e.g. Trump request the FBI to monitor the national election in 2020????

It was factually the sheriff, (Trump) via hiring 200 outside deputies, (proud boys) who formed a paramilitary group to suppress the local population from getting their democratic rights (aka Trump inciting an insurrection against a democratic election result) - thus an individual (the sheriff) incited an insurrection against the democratic rights of the population.

Trump and his radical insurrectionists, are nothing else but exactly this sheriff and his hired deputies. trying to take influence via violent means, to manipulate/prevent an unwanted election result.

Thus this MILITIA countering/fighting against the insurrectionist attempt of this sheriff and his proud boys. Therefore the Militia in this case, had done EXACTLY as to what the constitution states.

Maybe you should read up upon this incident.

The Battle of Athens: An Obscure American Revolution – Legends of America

Last edited:

Forum List

Back