Apropos to Critical Race Theory

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
There's been a LOT of noise regarding Critical Race Theory, and whether it should be taught in schools. Well, here's a little bit of information that should get a LOT of teeth grinding, because THIS sure as hell isn't in the current history books of your local high schools, much less colleges. Enjoy:

There's been a LOT of noise regarding Critical Race Theory, and whether it should be taught in schools. Well, here's a little bit of information that should get a LOT of teeth grinding, because THIS sure as hell isn't in the current history books of your local high schools, much less colleges. Enjoy:

5.jpg

250px-Las_Bocas_Olmec_baby-face_figurine_%28Bookgrrrl%29.jpg

"A combination of new excavations and cutting-edge archaeological science is allowing us to uncover a new story of the colonisation of the Americas. The First Americans came from eastern Eurasia"

5.jpg

250px-Las_Bocas_Olmec_baby-face_figurine_%28Bookgrrrl%29.jpg

Okay, but what's your take on the content of the OP?

"A combination of new excavations and cutting-edge archaeological science is allowing us to uncover a new story of the colonisation of the Americas. The First Americans came from eastern Eurasia"

so let me get this straight......."powerful statistical approach" as opposed to the physical evidence of language, foods and tools used by the natives who greeted Columbus.

Like I said to another poster.....the Africans were ONE of the first to arrive here. Eurasians and the connect

so let me get this straight......."powerful statistical approach" as opposed to the physical evidence of language, foods and tools used by the natives who greeted Columbus.

Like I said to another poster.....the Africans were ONE of the first to arrive here. Conclusions based on a collection of separate theories (i.e., connected land masses, population growth) comes close, but no quite as compelling as the aforementioned African ones

CRT is Marxists bullshit. It is meant to destroy Western civilization. It is a another creation of the Frankfort school. They are the assholes responsible PC and for the cult on the Left we see today.
A collection of childish rants and non-provable accusations worthy of Alex Jones. Outside of parroting this clap trap, you can't logically or factually prove any of what you say.

Anyone who supports CRT is an Evil Racist.

They expose themselves for the Soul-less evil POS's they are.

They are right there with Hunter Biden, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Jeffery Epstien.

These people are truly EVIL.

What will they do when the resistance to their Hatred, Racism, Intolerance, and Sexual Perversions becomes too much?

CRT is Marxists bullshit. It is meant to destroy Western civilization. It is a another creation of the Frankfort school. They are the assholes responsible PC and for the cult on the Left we see today.
I’d bet the farm that you don’t actually know anything about it besides right wing talking points

The "powerful statistical approach" is apparently related to the "chronological framework for the arrival of humans into North America – and their dispersal across the continent", whereas the article specifies that "A combination of new excavations and cutting-edge archaeological science" allowed them to "uncover a new story of the colonization of the Americas".

Tell us why they went to Wikipedia and scrubbed this sentence:

Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

Tell us why they went to Wikipedia and scrubbed this sentence:

Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

Since when am I an editor for Wikipedia? What is your source that this was scrubbed, and why is Wikipedia suddenly a valid source for the right wing wonks.

And no, there is no "root", as you can see here Critical Race Theory: Past, Present, and Future

W. Africans didn't even sail to islands 100 miles off the coast of Africa lol. But there are ancient statues in S. America and Mexico with big lips we waz ancient sailors n chit.

Forum List

Back