Apropos to Critical Race Theory

But that does NOT change the OP statements of physical evidence and cultural similarities pointing to Africa. Like I said before, these are just ONE of the original people to set foot here.
You think they were capitalists? You moron.

You think they were capitalists? You moron.
Are you drunk or high or just not that bright? Please explain in detail to the reading audience how you came to this conclusion based on what I previously posted. If you can't, then you need to just stop acting silly and debate like an adult or take a reading comprehension course.

But that does NOT change the OP statements of physical evidence and cultural similarities pointing to Africa. Like I said before, these are just ONE of the original people to set foot here.
As far as the original people to set foot in the America's, 30,000 years predates the OP's physical and cultural evidence.

CRT is Marxists bullshit. It is meant to destroy Western civilization. It is a another creation of the Frankfort school. They are the assholes responsible PC and for the cult on the Left we see today.
Bullshit. Futhermore, it's true. Franfurt school had nothing to do with this. Derrick Bell, Kimberly Crenshaw, Mari Matsuda and others did. It is about fixing this dysfunctional system predicated on white preferential treatment.

I'm reading a book titled 1491 that further debunks the "western" narrative of who came here first.

Forum List

Back