Apropos to Critical Race Theory

CRT is Marxists bullshit. It is meant to destroy Western civilization. It is a another creation of the Frankfort school. They are the assholes responsible PC and for the cult on the Left we see today.
I’d bet the farm that you don’t actually know anything about it besides right wing talking points
I know all about the Frankfort school. They moved to Columbia University right here in the US. What do you think I don't know? Tell me something.

CRT is Marxists bullshit. It is meant to destroy Western civilization. It is a another creation of the Frankfort school. They are the assholes responsible PC and for the cult on the Left we see today.
I’d bet the farm that you don’t actually know anything about it besides right wing talking points
I know all about the Frankfort school. They moved to Columbia University right here in the US. What do you think I don't know? Tell me something.
I don't think you know anything about CRT besides the RW talking points. Please prove me wrong

The OP is a perfect example of why we need Critical Race Theory. History as it is taught now is an abomination

Here is another example of why we need CRT

The OP is a perfect example of why we need Critical Race Theory. History as it is taught now is an abomination

Here is another example of why we need CRT

You are an idiot. Destroying our history means destroying this country. CRT is racist. It shows me you have no idea what racist means. Do us a favor and STFU.

You are an idiot. Destroying our history means destroying this country. CRT is racist. It shows me you have no idea what racist means. Do us a favor and STFU.
I know exactly what racism is and I am looking it right in the face, CRT is not destoying history. It is telling the real history. You fear it because it unearths the unsavory past the the white man and of this country. You fear it because it challenges the foundation upon which white supremacy is built. You can't turn this around and make the advocates of CRT the racists. We are simply telling the truth. It is not about hating, or laying guilt on white people. I am white. It is about taking responsability. It is about NOT raising another generation who has a distorted andoutright false understand of who we are and how we got to where we are. We can only heal this nation but understanding these thing. CRT will not destroy that nation. It will bing us together through mutual respect and understanding

I know exactly what racism is and I am looking it right in the face, CRT is not destoying history. It is telling the real history. You fear it because it unearths the unsavory past the the white man and of this country. You fear it because it challenges the foundation upon which white supremacy is built. You can't turn this around and make the advocates of CRT the racists. We are simply telling the truth. It is not about hating, or laying guilt on white people. I am white. It is about taking responsability. It is about NOT raising another generation who has a distorted andoutright false understand of who we are and how we got to where we are. We can only heal this nation but understanding these thing. CRT will not destroy that nation. It will bing us together through mutual respect and understanding
You are an idiot. Communists do not write our history, we do.

You are an idiot. Communists do not write our history, we do.
Communists? Wipe the spit off of your chin and think about just how stupid that sounds. You might also think about just how defensive you soundand how your response pittyfully fails theaddress the points that I made. You are frightened and apparently not that bright or articulate

Communists? Wipe the spit off of your chin and think about just how stupid that sounds. You might also think about just how defensive you soundand how your response pittyfully fails theaddress the points that I made. You are frightened and apparently not that bright or articulate
The man behind CRT is a Marxist. Derrick Bell, Communist. What part don't you get?

The man behind CRT is a Marxist. Derrick Bell, Communist. What part don't you get?
It is a little more complicated than that. But I understand "complicated" is a problem for you. You are just dumbing it down by concluding that because Bell was a Marxist, that CRT is inherantly Marxist, or so you would have us believe. And regardless of what Bell was, there is no reason to belive that the activists of today are Marxists. That is just a smokescreen to obscure your defense of bigotry and the lies being told about the past.

......there is a sense in which contestation with Marxism in the arena of law was formative in the development of Critical Race Theory. But in order to properly tell this story, and hopefully answer our question in the process, it is first necessary to understand how Critical Legal Studies (CLS) related to Marxism; for, as we’ve discussed elsewhere, Critical Race Theory might best be understood as a “spin-off” of CLS, having been distinguished as an unique movement by its alignment and misalignment therewith. In the words of Kimberlé Crenshaw,

CRT came to life in the cracks between alignment and misalignment. Early Race Crits were situated in a dialectical loop, attracted to and repelled by certain elements of liberal civil rights discourses, and at the same time, attracted to and repelled by certain discursive elements within CLS. … CRT emerged not only as a critical intervention in a particular institutional contestation over race but also as a race intervention in a critical space, namely CLS. (“Twenty Years of Critical Race Theory: Looking Back to Move Forward,” pp. 1287 – 1288)

In sum, along with CLS, Critical Race Theory began as a fundamental rejection of vulgar Marxism. CRT likewise rejected essentialism—or at least “aspired” to, according to Devon Carbado (there is another whole discussion to be had around “vulgar anti-essentialism”). Central to CRT is the assertion that race is legally and socially constructed, not an independent “out there” natural entity capable of serving as “base” to a social and legal “superstructure.”

Last edited:
It is a little more complicated than that. But I understand "complicated" is a problem for you. You are just dumbing it down by concluding that because Bell was a Marxist, that CRT is inherantly Marxist, or so you would have us believe. And regardless of what Bell was, there is no reason to belive that the activists of today are Marxists. That is just a smokescreen to obscure your defense of bigotry and the lies being told about the past.

You are as dumb as a rock. You can't see the forest through the trees. It is an attack on Western civilization. It is meant to destroy this country. That is its sole purpose.

So some tree stump preacher attaches God to his rhetoric and you practically orgasm with a sense of justification for your willfully ignorant beliefs regarding CRT. Yeah, that clown enjoys tax exempt perks so long as folk like you donate to his worthy cause.

In all his quotes, there's a lot o supposition and conjecture, but little to no facts.
All you are doing with your vitriol is proving P.T. Barnum right. Carry on.

So some tree stump preacher attaches God to his rhetoric and you practically orgasm with a sense of justification for your willfully ignorant beliefs regarding CRT. Yeah, that clown enjoys tax exempt perks so long as folk like you donate to his worthy cause.

In all his quotes, there's a lot o supposition and conjecture, but little to no facts.
If you think there is one good thing about CRT your opinion is worth shit to me. I don't think I can be any clearer.

TheDefiantOne said:

If you think there is one good thing about CRT your opinion is worth shit to me. I don't think I can be any clearer.
You have proven throughout this thread that the first 3 words of your last sentence are an accurate confession. Carry on.

You are as dumb as a rock. You can't see the forest through the trees. It is an attack on Western civilization. It is meant to destroy this country. That is its sole purpose.
Calling me dumb and continually regurgitating you talking points about an attack on western civilization is not helping your so called argument. Clearly you can not articulate what it is that your talking about in your own words. I doubt that you even understand how CRT is suposidly destroying the nation. Get the hell out of here and don't comeback until you can actually defend your position.

Calling me dumb and continually regurgitating you talking points about an attack on western civilization is not helping your so called argument. Clearly you can not articulate what it is that your talking about in your own words. I doubt that you even understand how CRT is suposidly destroying the nation. Get the hell out of here and don't comeback until you can actually defend your position.
CRT is racist. It will never unite this country. It is meant to destroy it. You cannot judge people by the color of their skin, you moron.

W. Africans didn't even sail to islands 100 miles off the coast of Africa lol. But there are ancient statues in S. America and Mexico with big lips we waz ancient sailors n chit.
Are you usually this ignorant or is this a willful choice on your part?

The "powerful statistical approach" is apparently related to the "chronological framework for the arrival of humans into North America – and their dispersal across the continent", whereas the article specifies that "A combination of new excavations and cutting-edge archaeological science" allowed them to "uncover a new story of the colonization of the Americas".
But that does NOT change the OP statements of physical evidence and cultural similarities pointing to Africa. Like I said before, these are just ONE of the original people to set foot here.

Forum List

Back