Approval rating: How low will Biden go?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well Brandon?

Anew Quinnipiac University national poll has some very dire news for President Joe Biden: His job approval rating sits at a lousy 36%.

That's the lowest number for Biden in the Q poll so far in his presidency -- and part of a broader several-months-long sag for the President.

CNN's poll of polls, the average of the last five national polls, has Biden at 44% approval. The Real Clear Politics polling average pegs his average approval at just over 41%. The 538 average has the President at 42.5% approval.

There's no real debate that Biden is in a bad place with the American public. The question that Democrats have to be asking themselves is whether it will get worse and, if so, how much worse.

1637294919262.png

The liberal media will do everything they can to Biden's increase Biden's approval rating.
Trump lived and died by his approval ratings, he was a super narcissist. Biden doesn't have that problem, he isn't into spontaneous satisfaction, cheap theatrics and lies. He's interested in the long-term health of the nation, he's interested in that nation's future. These changes will take time. You will know if they're working very soon. If the stock market continues to climb. If job numbers keep ticking up and the economy continues to grow. Then we're on the right track, and the approval ratings will start to go up. Nothing spectacular, no extreme up and downs as we had with trump; just gradual improvement as long as we get covered under control and there's no other great crisis on the horizon other than climate change, even that will soon be addressed. I understand it won't be a total win but it will be a win for US and the entire world.

Trump lived and died by his approval ratings, he was a super narcissist. Biden doesn't have that problem, he isn't into spontaneous satisfaction, cheap theatrics and lies. He's interested in the long-term health of the nation, he's interested in that nation's future. These changes will take time. You will know if they're working very soon. If the stock market continues to climb. If job numbers keep ticking up and the economy continues to grow. Then we're on the right track, and the approval ratings will start to go up. Nothing spectacular, no extreme up and downs as we had with trump; just gradual improvement as long as we get covered under control and there's no other great crisis on the horizon other than climate change, even that will soon be addressed. I understand it won't be a total win but it will be a win for US and the entire world.
Typo; " covid under control "

I have beach front property in Nebraska for sale. You seem like someone who may be interested.

Three words: pain at the pump. Three more: ten dollar bacon. four more: thirty-two dollar pot roast. Three more: Let's go Brandon!

I have beach front property in Nebraska for sale. You seem like someone who may be interested.
When the last ice sheets and glaciers melt St Louis will be a seaport on an inland ocean. Omaha is already a port on the Missouri River, it will continue to be so long after I'm gone. I'm in the downsizing part of my life, no beach front in my future.

Have you been watching? Mediocre performance at best this year.
Yes I have been watching the progress is slow but sure no big ups and downs like they were with trump. And as I said, the earnings would be modest; world demand is going insane, that poses both a threat and a promise. It all depends on how you look at it.

He's at about 40% to 43% right now for the mainstream polls.

Rasmussen, which was always the go to for Trump supporters, because it always had the highest ratings for Trump, has Biden at 43%.
See, we told you the Dims would be pumping him up from his real rating at about 15%. Independents hate him, only the dimmest of Dims vote approval.

Forum List

Back