Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

Except Gandhi never said it.
Of course, one cannot accept reports of the words of professors of Philosophy, what would the world come to?
"I like your Christ, but not your Christianity." In these words of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. J.H. Holmes summed up the Indian leader's view of Christianity in a recent interview with a CRIMSON reporter.
Dr. Holmes, professor of Philosophy at Swarthmore College and a member of the Society of Friends, has just completed a tour around the world, during which he spent some time in India. He had several opportunities of conversing with Gandhi. He was present at the meeting of the All-Indian Congress and had the honor of being the only westerner ever allowed to speak from their platform.
Continuing in Gandhi's words, Dr. Holmes said, "I believe in the teachings of Christ, but you on the other side of the world do not, I read the Bible faithfully and see little in Christendom that those who profess faith pretend to see.
"The Christians above all others are seeking after wealth. Their aim is to be rich at the expense of their neighbors. They come among aliens to exploit them for their own good and cheat them to do so. Their prosperity is far more essential to them than the life, liberty, and happiness of others."
The Christians are the most warlike people.

Of course, one cannot accept reports of the words of professors of Philosophy, what would the world come to?
"I like your Christ, but not your Christianity." In these words of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. J.H. Holmes summed up the Indian leader's view of Christianity in a recent interview with a CRIMSON reporter.
Dr. Holmes, professor of Philosophy at Swarthmore College and a member of the Society of Friends, has just completed a tour around the world, during which he spent some time in India. He had several opportunities of conversing with Gandhi. He was present at the meeting of the All-Indian Congress and had the honor of being the only westerner ever allowed to speak from their platform.
Continuing in Gandhi's words, Dr. Holmes said, "I believe in the teachings of Christ, but you on the other side of the world do not, I read the Bible faithfully and see little in Christendom that those who profess faith pretend to see.
"The Christians above all others are seeking after wealth. Their aim is to be rich at the expense of their neighbors. They come among aliens to exploit them for their own good and cheat them to do so. Their prosperity is far more essential to them than the life, liberty, and happiness of others."
The Christians are the most warlike people.
The quote you cite by the leftist extremist activist J.H. Holmes has been rated "unproven" by various fact check sites.

The quote you cite by the leftist extremist activist J.H. Holmes has been rated "unproven" by various fact check sites.
Well of course if a check reveals Holmes wasn't a professor of Philosophy at that college and didn't attend and speak at the All India Congress one could then assume the report was bullshit.

Actually the choice to abort a baby is not in the slightest an atheist one. It is a deeply personal decision, and in our society, like most, it is mediated by laws.

"Deeply personal." No, it is deeply immoral, profoundly evil.
1. Calling this evil "choice" is another lie. The baby has no "choice." The father has no "choice." Grandparents have no "choice."
2. Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies, but not one woman.
This is a blatant double standard of law.
3. "Feminists" (sic) go crazy at the mention of Asian women having aborted female unborn babies, their "choice."
Your support of this evil will not go unnoticed when your judgement comes.
Of course to the theologically obsessed, virtually every decision is either a “Godly” one or “atheistic.” How stupid!

To the atheist obsessed, anything goes, on account of you have all the answers. You atheists are the most "rational," most "scientific," most "intellectual" of any group on earth. Just ask any atheist........

Christ came out of the virgin vulva so that makes Christianity a CULT of Hokus-Pokus.

Eighty-five percent of Nobel Laureates are Christians and Jews who believe in Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. Every dollar you have ever spent says "IN GOD WE TRUST." There are countless quotations by our brilliant Founding Fathers referencing America's Christian heritage, which you despise.

We will be very sad for you when you go to the eternal place you have chosen for yourself.

Christ came out of the virgin vulva so that makes Christianity a CULT of Hokus-Pokus..
Eighty-five percent of Nobel Laureates are Christians and Jews who believe in Nature's God,
I've never heard of them.
as He is called in our Declaration of Independence.
That's your problem, not mine.
Every dollar you have ever spent says "IN GOD WE TRUST."
That equals zero.
There are countless quotations by our brilliant Founding Fathers
"Brilliant"? :auiqs.jpg:
referencing America's Christian heritage, which you despise.
"Despise"? Don't be absurd.
We will be very sad for you when you go to the eternal place you have chosen for yourself.
Wake up :bigbed:Neither you nor Ihave the ability to "choose" such a place.

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Bold statement. Thought I would not go so far as to say people will go to hell for it, I do believe it's not beneficial overall to the overall health of society

Paedophilia is not regarded as a perversion in the Catholic Church. It is accepted. Every Catholic Priest (who has been found guilty of raping small boys and girls) has been blessed by the Pope.
I forgot. You're a troll.

Bold statement. Thought I would not go so far as to say people will go to hell for it, I do believe it's not beneficial overall to the overall health of society
Fornication is condemned in all areas of the bible and in all religions, Christian or otherwise.

Paedophilia is not regarded as a perversion in the Catholic Church. It is accepted. Every Catholic Priest (who has been found guilty of raping small boys and girls) has been blessed by the Pope.
I forgot. You're a troll.
You forgot that you are in denial. EVERY CATHOLIC PRIEST who has been found guilty of raping small boys and girls have been relocated (in many instances to NM) and blessed by the Pope with the conviction that the blessing itself (and penance) would cure them. Your denial of that fact puts you in the category of a Troll, not me.

Fornication is condemned in all areas of the bible and in all religions, Christian or otherwise.
So, the woman should strip, spread her legs wide open, and simply lie down on her back and let the man jerk off above her letting his sperm spray over her, just like the unmarried fornication of your god did to Maria. In that way, she could get knocked up and remain a virgin.

:blowpop:

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Well, the real soul-destroyer is
when there is abortion or sexual perversion and you PROMOTE it

"those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

That was always the big thing in Jewish, Philosophical,and Christian practice : Those who are weak or trying or just wanting to change can certainly find the light BUT THOSE WHO PROMOTE EVIL ---- look out

Forum List

Back