Approaching the End of the World (as we know it)

We shouldn't waste trillions to reduce our CO2 if China is going to add triple what we reduce.
That's ignorant. And dangerous.

China did much worse than doing nothing.

Why do you think China produces so much pollution? Who gains from it? Who gains from their lax environmental oversight and poor worker conditions? Hmmmm.....could it be the lardass typing on that computer there? Or could it be the waddling American stumbling out in his plastic flipflops made in China wearing a t-shirt made in China and then using his phone made in China? I wonder.

I work in the chemical industry. Recently China decided to go hard on their "Blue Sky" initiative. An effort to clean up their environment and air. They ended up shutting down a key chemical plant that caused a near immediate world-wide crisis for a key precursor material. They were the only ones who made it. We used it in my company quite a bit. It wasn't pretty. That's going to be your future as well. Someday you'll know this.

Maybe if want to deal rationally with China's impact on the global climate you could do your part and not use 99% of the things you use on a daily basis which you don't even think about coming from China.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride and you are going to whine and howl like the rest of 'em. Enjoy!

Replacing coal fired electrical plants with nuclear electrical plants will reduce American CO2 output by 15% which is significant.

And your blender can't tell coal electricity from nuclear electricity.
What impact will the imaginary 15% USA CO2 reduction have on temperature??

I didn't say they were doing a top notch job, but they ARE trying. They did far more than Trump did. And, besides, as I've pointed out repeatedly now, arguing that the US should do nothing because you don't think China has done enough is puerile and ignorant.

You are so freaking GULLIBLE!!!

Which one is you?

1653019057136.png

We are not going to move forward with anything serious until the global Left gets on board with nuclear power.

^^^This. They want to keep crippling the infrastructure while piling on massive demands on electric power grids. They're idiots.

The problem is everyone's CO2 output. Arguing that we needn't work on ours because someone else's is worse is a stupid copout. Let me repeat: stupid copout.

All your dumbass noises for the last 40 years and coal is at the same percentage of use as power generation as it was before your clown cars came along. Your scheme to off-shore industries and indulge labor racketeering on a global scale cut your own throats. All you did was generate a lot more coal plants to power the jobs you elitist stooges off-shored.

Just stick to your breakfast meth and weed, read your Britney Spears fan club newsletters, and leave serious issues to the literate.

All your dumbass noises for the last 40 years and coal is at the same percentage of use as power generation as it was before your clown cars came along. Your scheme to off-shore industries and indulge labor racketeering on a global scale cut your own throats. All you did was generate a lot more coal plants to power the jobs you elitist stooges off-shored.

Just stick to your breakfast meth and weed, read your Britney Spears fan club newsletters, and leave serious issues to the literate.
Morning Dudley,

Quite the rant. Why don't you let us know when you actually have something coherent to pass along.

Have a nice day,

Crick

Morning Dudley,

Quite the rant. Why don't you let us know when you actually have something coherent to pass along.

Have a nice day,

Crick

Yes, facts harsh your pompous pseudo-intellectual parroting. We understand.

Forum List

Back