Approaching 20,000 DOW.,So Who Will Give Credit To Who?,Like Biden, Joy Blowhard,Pelosi,Etc.

The Fed's $85 billion dollar a month quantitative easing program that provided some $3.7 trillion dollars to banks and the fact that bond yields suffer from the Fed's "0%" interest rate lending policy may be the biggest reasons for the stock markets rise over the past eight years.

"The magnitude of quantitative easing is staggering. In fact, the Fed has monetized 40 percent of the cumulative new issuance of federal debt since 2007. “Monetized” means that the Fed has created new money by waving its electronic wand, and used that new money to buy Treasury and mortgage bonds."

Is the Federal Reserve printing a free lunch?

Fed Keeps $85 Billion QE Pace Looking For Stronger Growth

So...according to you

Quantitative easing investment in the economy of $3.7 trillion added $50 trillion to national assets and more than doubled the stock market. All without devaluing the dollar or spiking inflation

Genius...pure genius

You are absolutely right to imply that Obama had no role in the growth of the stock market over the past 8 years.

Thank you for being so honest.

You just claimed he did....and then whined about quantitative easing

You are delusional. Try rereading what I wrote.

“Monetized” means that the Fed has created new money by waving its electronic wand, and used that new money to buy Treasury and mortgage bonds."

Magic....pure magic

The Fed created money by waving a magic wand and the value of the dollar didn't plummet and inflation didn't go up

I hate to break it to you but magic never entered into the equation. This might help you to understand why QE didn't lead to inflation:

"Many feared that QE would spell hyperinflation for the U.S. economy following the economic crisis of 2008. The crisis, however, was largely a deflationary phenomenon and the money being injected into the system by QE, as seen by spike in the M0 monetary base, was by and large retained by the financial sector, with the more important M2 money supply remained fairly stable."

Why Didn't Quantitative Easing Lead to Hyperinflation?

Well G, if the fed continues to maintain their current policy you may be looking at a 30,000 market. Think about bond rates, currently well below the rate of inflation, then ask, where does one put their money? Gold, under ones bed, in Banks?

So...according to you

Quantitative easing investment in the economy of $3.7 trillion added $50 trillion to national assets and more than doubled the stock market. All without devaluing the dollar or spiking inflation

Genius...pure genius

You are absolutely right to imply that Obama had no role in the growth of the stock market over the past 8 years.

“Monetized” means that the Fed has created new money by waving its electronic wand, and used that new money to buy Treasury and mortgage bonds."

Magic....pure magic

The Fed created money by waving a magic wand and the value of the dollar didn't plummet and inflation didn't go up

I hate to break it to you but magic never entered into the equation. This might help you to understand why QE didn't lead to inflation:

"Many feared that QE would spell hyperinflation for the U.S. economy following the economic crisis of 2008. The crisis, however, was largely a deflationary phenomenon and the money being injected into the system by QE, as seen by spike in the M0 monetary base, was by and large retained by the financial sector, with the more important M2 money supply remained fairly stable."

Key words, "retained by the financial sector".

See my link above about the Fed's bond bubble. Pay special attention to the part about burying money in the back yard.

Well G, if the fed continues to maintain their current policy you may be looking at a 30,000 market. Think about bond rates, currently well below the rate of inflation, then ask, where does one put their money? Gold, under ones bed, in Banks?
That's been the question all investors have been asking for the past eight years. This has been a very brutal period.

The Fed's $85 billion dollar a month quantitative easing program that provided some $3.7 trillion dollars to banks and the fact that bond yields suffer from the Fed's "0%" interest rate lending policy may be the biggest reasons for the stock markets rise over the past eight years.

"The magnitude of quantitative easing is staggering. In fact, the Fed has monetized 40 percent of the cumulative new issuance of federal debt since 2007. “Monetized” means that the Fed has created new money by waving its electronic wand, and used that new money to buy Treasury and mortgage bonds."

Is the Federal Reserve printing a free lunch?

Fed Keeps $85 Billion QE Pace Looking For Stronger Growth

So...according to you

Genius...pure genius

Don't count on Decus being really aware of it is going on.

Try editing what you wrote because it is gibberish. Post another comment in English and I will be happy to respond..
And you prove me right, gibberish boy. You are engaged in "mirroring" a tactic perfected by Saul Alinsky and Rush Limbaugh (accusing others of what you are doing), but you are very poor at it.

When interest rates begin climbing, all those bonds which have been sold these past eight years will be underwater.

Just like all those subprime loans.

"Boom!"

Last edited:
So...according to you

Genius...pure genius

Magic....pure magic

So....QE caused $50 trillion to be added to the economy and almost tripled the stock market without causing inflation

That Obama is an economic genius

I have invested all my money in USMB......it will be worth more than Google and Microsoft combined!

Magic....pure magic

So....QE caused $50 trillion to be added to the economy and almost tripled the stock market without causing inflation

Sure worked for me. Made back every dime that I lost during the Bush administration, and then some. More importantly, I learned never to invest in financial institutions again, especially since Republicans are so hell bent of deregulating them

So...according to you

Genius...pure genius

Try editing what you wrote because it is gibberish. Post another comment in English and I will be happy to respond..
And you prove me right, gibberish boy. You are engaged in "mirroring" a tactic perfected by Saul Alinsky and Rush Limbaugh (accusing others of what you are doing), but you are very poor at it.

You wrote: "Don't count on Decus being really aware of it is going on". What were you trying to say?

Magic....pure magic

Sure worked for me. Made back every dime that I lost during the Bush administration, and then some. More importantly, I learned never to invest in financial institutions again, especially since Republicans are so hell bent of deregulating them

I did quite well under President Obama

My 401K almost tripled in value and I used historically low interest rates to buy a second house

Mr Trump will have a hard time matching

:2up: Many expect the DOW to hit 20,000 today. If so, who will Joy Blowhard give all of the credit to? Will Joe Biden make a statement that this is evidence that his One Trillion Dollar stimulus is working? Will Jill Stein make claim that the 20,000 DOW is evidence that Hillary actually won? {well being its a "Hillary Rally}.
What about Nancy Pelosi? we can all just see her making a speech that the record DOW is proof that the Democrat Policies forced on us in 2009 are working much better than expected and that soon we will see 500 Million New Jobs A Month in 2017 !!!:2up:

What else is new?

blog_krugman_employment_bush_obama.jpg

Spending.jpg

deficit.500x363.jpg

economy-is-always-better-under-democrats-L-9b7JPA.jpeg

Last edited:

Magic....pure magic

I did quite well under President Obama

My 401K almost tripled in value and I used historically low interest rates to buy a second house

Mr Trump will have a hard time matching

Actually, Trump makes money when the economy tanks. In fact, he has bragged about making a killing in real estate purchases during the bursting of the housing bubble in 2008. i honestly think that he would have no problem standing aside and doing nothing, if it were to happen again, so that he can pick up some dirt cheap golf courses and new York high rises.

Magic....pure magic

Cheap money driven by Federal Reserve decisions makes Obama a genius? If so that must also explain Obama's Nobel prize.

Again, QE and "0%" lending by the Fed helped drive the rise in the stock market over the past 8 years. Maybe this will help you:

"Money Is Cheap: Not everything comes down to the Fed, but easy money promotes speculation. If traders can borrow for (almost) nothing, they’re more willing take a flyer on some high-beta stocks like Ocean Power Technologies OPTT -4.83% that might provide a huge payoff. Add that easy money to quantitative easing programs by global central banks and you get a steep drop in bond yields. That, in turn, makes stocks look relatively attractive to institutional investors."

Why Stocks Are Rising When the World Feels Like It's Falling Apart

Magic....pure magic

Cheap money driven by Federal Reserve decisions makes Obama a genius? If so that must also explain Obama's Nobel prize.

Again, QE and "0%" lending by the Fed helped drive the rise in the stock market over the past 8 years. Maybe this will help you:

"Money Is Cheap: Not everything comes down to the Fed, but easy money promotes speculation. If traders can borrow for (almost) nothing, they’re more willing take a flyer on some high-beta stocks like Ocean Power Technologies OPTT -4.83% that might provide a huge payoff. Add that easy money to quantitative easing programs by global central banks and you get a steep drop in bond yields. That, in turn, makes stocks look relatively attractive to institutional investors."

Why Stocks Are Rising When the World Feels Like It's Falling Apart

Easy money devalues the dollar and causes inflation.....none of which happened under President Obama

And they claim Trump is an economic genius.....Obama added $50 trillion to the economy

You wrote: "Don't count on Decus being really aware of it is going on". What were you trying to say?.
Not to give credence to your opinions. Pay attention to what Right Winger is saying; you will learn.

Forum List

Back