Appears the Markets believe Donald Trump won the Debate

That's ok. We're poised to throw all that away when Biden gets elected. Even as we speak, I'm looking up the prices of corrugated tin and tar paper so I can change my house to a tar paper shack with a tin roof. Might even do away with the two bathrooms and put an outhouse out back.

If' we're gonna be under Democrat rule, I might as well live like a Democrat.

My IRA company knows what they're doing. They did pretty good with this and the Obama recession. But if Biden does look like he has a chance at winning, I'm thinking of puling some money out. I see the market really taking a hit that may last a long time.

If Biden wins the economy and the country will be rolling down the drain. Man has some seriously stupid ideas. A financier he ain't.

The real question is how many months or years during our downfall will they still be blaming Trump? It happened with Obama the first three years. Every bad thing that happened was because of Bush.
Rule of thumb: When the economy's good, the last Democrat President gets credit. When the economy's bad, the last Republican President gets the blame.

Democrats are morons.
Probably because there is a little truth to it...From Reagan to Trump: Here's how stocks performed under each president

Wall Street thinks Biden won.

The day after the election, I received about 10 emails on "What a Biden Presidency would mean for the market." I don't think I'd received 10 to date.

View attachment 395222
A day after the 1st Presidential debate, the Market indices all appear to agree that President Donald J Trump won the debate. While political pundants all have a political bias, the financial markets have only one loyalty, and that is growth and profit. It is widely accepted that should Joe Biden and the Democrats win in November, markets will suffer a major decline as there will be uncertainty about the economy, and markets do not like uncertainty. On the contrary, should Donald J Trump and the Republicans win, it will be steady as she goes, there will be certainty in the economy and the markets will continue their meteoric, historical rise. With ALL 4 major indices having risen today substantially, those outside of politic and not blinded by bias seem to have declared Donald J Trump the winner hands down.

Thoughts?

That's amazing! The market was at an all-time high on Jan. 2020, when it reached 28, 482. Now in spite of a global pandemic and those idiot Democrats bringing our economy to a screeching halt, it's actually crossed the 27,000 mark.

We've never had a President of this magnitude.

What this really shows is confidence in our leader. In July, new housing starts were up 22.7%. Nobody invests in houses unless they truly believe they'll have the money to pay for them.

anyone who thinks Biden won the debate has the same IQ of a Bi Polar Turkey,,,,,,god, Biden barely answered any questions, yet he won?

anyone who thinks Biden won the debate has the same IQ of a Bi Polar Turkey,,,,,,god, Biden barely answered any questions, yet he won?

To be totally honest I don't think either won anything. It was a shit flinging show where the public learned little about the candidates.

View attachment 395222
A day after the 1st Presidential debate, the Market indices all appear to agree that President Donald J Trump won the debate. While political pundants all have a political bias, the financial markets have only one loyalty, and that is growth and profit. It is widely accepted that should Joe Biden and the Democrats win in November, markets will suffer a major decline as there will be uncertainty about the economy, and markets do not like uncertainty. On the contrary, should Donald J Trump and the Republicans win, it will be steady as she goes, there will be certainty in the economy and the markets will continue their meteoric, historical rise. With ALL 4 major indices having risen today substantially, those outside of politic and not blinded by bias seem to have declared Donald J Trump the winner hands down.

Thoughts?
Yeah...they're rising because they know that Joe won and is now widely expected to win in a MASSIVE landslide.

How and why is Joe going to win in a landslide? Define “widely expected” or is that just data pulled from the extremist base?

To be totally honest I don't think either won anything. It was a shit flinging show where the public learned little about the candidates.
right, Donald should of just let Biden speak, not innerupt, then when it was his turn, bring up his KKK past!

right, Donald should of just let Biden speak, not innerupt, then when it was his turn, bring up his KKK past!

That is kind of it. The best spokesman Trump has is Biden. Let him talk about his idiotic plans. Let the country know what he's really all about. As he speaks, Trump should be thinking of counterpoints.

I hate to be an armchair quarterback, but as the debate was going on, I seen Trump blow some good opportunities. For instance when Biden kept going back to masks. Trump should have pointed out that a US President does not have the constitutional authority to force citizens to wear them. When Biden talked about all those good paying new jobs green energy would create. Trump should have asked him who is going to be paying for all those good jobs? That's right, us consumers.

Trump can't think of responses like that by immediately reacting while Biden is talking.

There is more reaction from the Stock Market today that it wants a second term for President Donald J Trump, which further reinforces the idea that the Markets believe the President won the debate. The following headline from Rabid anti-Trump Fake "news outlet" CNN cements the fact that the Markets want another 4 years.

Stocks slide on news of Trump's positive Covid-19 test

I mean, they wouldn't say it if it wasn't true ....Right? If the fact that President Trump was diagnosed and could possibly have a dire outcome was good for the Markets and economy, then the Markets should have bounded substantially rather than plummeting at open.

To be fair though...there are other factors that are driving today's negative numbers, like the jobs report and unemployment #'s, but they were only marginally different than expected. The Diagnosis is the major factor.

There is more reaction from the Stock Market today that it wants a second term for President Donald J Trump, which further reinforces the idea that the Markets believe the President won the debate. The following headline from Rabid anti-Trump Fake "news outlet" CNN cements the fact that the Markets want another 4 years.

I mean, they wouldn't say it if it wasn't true ....Right? If the fact that President Trump was diagnosed and could possibly have a dire outcome was good for the Markets and economy, then the Markets should have bounded substantially rather than plummeting at open.

To be fair though...there are other factors that are driving today's negative numbers, like the jobs report and unemployment #'s, but they were only marginally different than expected. The Diagnosis is the major factor.

I believe you are totally correct. If it looks like Biden is going to win, I know I'm withdrawing at least some of my money from my IRA account. I think millions like me will be doing the same. If Biden wins, the market takes a serious hit. If Trump wins, the market will go up.

That's ok. We're poised to throw all that away when Biden gets elected. Even as we speak, I'm looking up the prices of corrugated tin and tar paper so I can change my house to a tar paper shack with a tin roof. Might even do away with the two bathrooms and put an outhouse out back.

My IRA company knows what they're doing. They did pretty good with this and the Obama recession. But if Biden does look like he has a chance at winning, I'm thinking of puling some money out. I see the market really taking a hit that may last a long time.

If Biden wins the economy and the country will be rolling down the drain. Man has some seriously stupid ideas. A financier he ain't.

The real question is how many months or years during our downfall will they still be blaming Trump? It happened with Obama the first three years. Every bad thing that happened was because of Bush.
Rule of thumb: When the economy's good, the last Democrat President gets credit. When the economy's bad, the last Republican President gets the blame.

Democrats are morons.
Probably because there is a little truth to it...From Reagan to Trump: Here's how stocks performed under each president
Is that true, or did you read it on CNN?

Democrats are morons.
CNN Business, why?..oh ya..Trump's cult believes anything not reported by a right wing media source is fake news..sorry, forgot...(rolls eyes)

Democrats are morons.
CNN Business, why?..oh ya..Trump's cult believes anything not reported by a right wing media source is fake news..sorry, forgot...(rolls eyes)
CNN has a history of being dishonest. Of course, you wouldn't know, since CNN hasn't reported on their dishonesty.

Forum List

Back