Appears being transgender is cool??

Right. But not all men want to attract women, some are wired differently. Not all men identify with the way our society has defined male traits and acting as such is not natural for them
Not all but a vast majority. I would say 99 out of a 100. Hence we have sayings like "man up" or "be a man about it". It is based on biology. There are of course some outliers as there are in most everything. There is a reason women buy make up, wear bikinis, skinny jeans, nails, hair..it is to attract men. It starts at a younger age than I anticipated as I witness with my own kids. That is pure biology not social norms.

That is because they have been emasculated.
Sorry dude but youā€™re the last person Iā€™m gonna look to to explain why somebody is gay or trans. What in the world makes you think you have valid insight into that?!?! So funny.

Sorry dude but youā€™re the last person Iā€™m gonna look to to explain why somebody is gay or trans. What in the world makes you think you have valid insight into that?!?! So funny.
Did I say "gay" in my post? Did you say "gay" in the post I replied to? The answer is no. Would you like to pull something else out of your ass?

Not all but a vast majority. I would say 99 out of a 100. Hence we have sayings like "man up" or "be a man about it". It is based on biology. There are of course some outliers as there are in most everything. There is a reason women buy make up, wear bikinis, skinny jeans, nails, hair..it is to attract men. It starts at a younger age than I anticipated as I witness with my own kids. That is pure biology not social norms.
Saying ā€œman upā€ or ā€œbe a manā€ are related to toughness and courage for sociological reasons. Thatā€™s man made not biological science. If somebody is born without those traits and perhaps with a more natural attraction and demeanor for other traits then they are struck as an outsider as they donā€™t fit the mold that society alphas have CREATED for them. You get that donā€™t you?

Women buying bikinis to attract men is cultural as well. There are societies where the women walk around topless and titties are not nearly as sexual as we have made them here in America. As our society evolves beyond hunters and gathers and survival needs that were necessary for our species 100s of years ago we see an evolution of traits that people find attractive and natural. We have more FREEDOM to express our feelings in a more honest way. That should be a good thing except for the control freaks canā€™t handle change of that sort for some reason.

Did I say "gay" in my post? Did you say "gay" in the post I replied to? The answer is no. Would you like to pull something else out of your ass?
Why do I need to say the word gay?! Are you unable to understand what I meant by this line?! ā€œBut not all men want to attract women, some are wired differentlyā€

That means gay genius. It wasnā€™t code or hard to understand

Saying ā€œman upā€ or ā€œbe a manā€ are related to toughness and courage for sociological reasons. Thatā€™s man made not biological science. If somebody is born without those traits and perhaps with a more natural attraction and demeanor for other traits then they are struck as an outsider as they donā€™t fit the mold that society alphas have CREATED for them. You get that donā€™t you?

Women buying bikinis to attract men is cultural as well. There are societies where the women walk around topless and titties are not nearly as sexual as we have made them here in America. As our society evolves beyond hunters and gathers and survival needs that were necessary for our species 100s of years ago we see an evolution of traits that people find attractive and natural. We have more FREEDOM to express our feelings in a more honest way. That should be a good thing except for the control freaks canā€™t handle change of that sort for some reason.
It is still biology first and foremost and the desire to reproduce. There are outliers but mostly not. That's what inspires most song writers too from Rick Springfield to Olivia Rodrigo and Alanis Morrissette in between. You may deny it all you like.

Social constructs donā€™t need to ignore biology. In fact many are based on biology but theres more to it than just biology which is why there are different words to describe different situations

The ones you are foisting on us do require ignoring biology

It is still biology first and foremost and the desire to reproduce. There are outliers but mostly not. That's what inspires most song writers too from Rick Springfield to Olivia Rodrigo and Alanis Morrissette in between. You may deny it all you like.
Why would I deny that? I donā€™t think whatā€™s ā€œmostā€ really matters that much. If most the people in your work place are white does that mean the opinions and perspective from the minorities donā€™t matter? Of course not. What most people experience doesnā€™t make it right it just makes it their experience. I donā€™t see the issue with trying to understand and be thoughtful of other peopleā€™s experiences that are different than yours. I certainly donā€™t think a simple difference warrants all the hate and name calling that goes on against the LBGTQ community

Why would I deny that? I donā€™t think whatā€™s ā€œmostā€ really matters that much. If most the people in your work place are white does that mean the opinions and perspective from the minorities donā€™t matter? Of course not. What most people experience doesnā€™t make it right it just makes it their experience. I donā€™t see the issue with trying to understand and be thoughtful of other peopleā€™s experiences that are different than yours. I certainly donā€™t think a simple difference warrants all the hate and name calling that goes on against the LBGTQ community
It less about hate and more about biology. If we cannot agree that on average men are bigger, stronger and more athletic than women then there is no point in continuing this dialogue. I do not care if you identify as a woman. I do care if you do so and insist that you should be allowed to share a locker room with my daughters or compete in physical sports against them. It is that simple to me. Where do you see the hate or name calling in that statement?

It less about hate and more about biology. If we cannot agree that on average men are bigger, stronger and more athletic than women then there is no point in continuing this dialogue. I do not care if you identify as a woman. I do care if you do so and insist that you should be allowed to share a locker room with my daughters or compete in physical sports against them. It is that simple to me. Where do you see the hate or name calling in that statement?
I dont see hate or name calling in that statement and I do think the sports participation and locker room issues are worthy of skepticism, discussion and careful planning. Anything in our culture that we have separated based on sex needs to be considered when integrating trans. Iā€™ve never said otherwise.

I dont see hate or name calling in that statement and I do think the sports participation and locker room issues are worthy of skepticism, discussion and careful planning. Anything in our culture that we have separated based on sex needs to be considered when integrating trans. Iā€™ve never said otherwise.
If itā€™s just ā€œsocialā€ as you say then it would not need to be carefully considered. But it is a matter of biology and that is why it requires careful consideration. Forcing me to use different pronouns is not compromise. Itā€™s thuggery and creates division.

If itā€™s just ā€œsocialā€ as you say then it would not need to be carefully considered. But it is a matter of biology and that is why it requires careful consideration. Forcing me to use different pronouns is not compromise. Itā€™s thuggery and creates division.
The division comes from the generations of bigotry and hate that has fostered against these people from the beginning of time. The pushback that yā€™all get is a fight to foster an environment where they arenā€™t considered freaks or degenerates. The issue I have with many on the Right when it comes to human rights is they donā€™t show compassion for the other side. The donā€™t acknowledge their plight and show any concern for helping. We see this with Trans, gay, and even border security. All their policies and arguments are for blocking the interests of minority groups and some of their concerns are totally valid like the locker rooms and sports issues you bring up. The problem is they hardly ever balance their opposition with ideas to promote inclusion and acceptance and a safer more understanding environment for these people to live in.

Letā€™s take you specifically, your major issue are sports and locker rooms right? You just said if itā€™s simple ā€œsocialā€ the itā€™s not much concern to you, right?. But then you bring up their pronouns as an area of pushback. You could easily balance your sports and LR opposition with something promoting or showing understanding for pronouns which is social acceptance. Why canā€™t you do something as simple as that?

The division comes from the generations of bigotry and hate that has fostered against these people from the beginning of time. The pushback that yā€™all get is a fight to foster an environment where they arenā€™t considered freaks or degenerates. The issue I have with many on the Right when it comes to human rights is they donā€™t show compassion for the other side. The donā€™t acknowledge their plight and show any concern for helping. We see this with Trans, gay, and even border security. All their policies and arguments are for blocking the interests of minority groups and some of their concerns are totally valid like the locker rooms and sports issues you bring up. The problem is they hardly ever balance their opposition with ideas to promote inclusion and acceptance and a safer more understanding environment for these people to live in.

Letā€™s take you specifically, your major issue are sports and locker rooms right? You just said if itā€™s simple ā€œsocialā€ the itā€™s not much concern to you, right?. But then you bring up their pronouns as an area of pushback. You could easily balance your sports and LR opposition with something promoting or showing understanding for pronouns which is social acceptance. Why canā€™t you do something as simple as that?
Itā€™s not simple to me. I believe in science and if you a man want me to call you she then I will out of respect if the Govt says I have to call you she then NFW. Why? You are born a male and scientifically you are a male. Itā€™s not fair to my girls that you get to be a she as well when you have all the advantages biologically of being a male. Me calling you she means that I agree youā€™re female and should be allowed in womens locker rooms and sporting competitions. I however Have zero issue in calling trans men, he and they may play vs other men and share menā€™s locker rooms. Why? I believe in science and men are stronger than women. And your history of bigotry is a yawn. I never Did it. My parents never did and neither did my grandparents. So I have zero guilt there.

Itā€™s not simple to me. I believe in science and if you a man want me to call you she then I will out of respect if the Govt says I have to call you she then NFW. Why? You are born a male and scientifically you are a male. Itā€™s not fair to my girls that you get to be a she as well when you have all the advantages biologically of being a male. Me calling you she means that I agree youā€™re female and should be allowed in womens locker rooms and sporting competitions. I however Have zero issue in calling trans men, he and they may play vs other men and share menā€™s locker rooms. Why? I believe in science and men are stronger than women. And your history of bigotry is a yawn. I never Did it. My parents never did and neither did my grandparents. So I have zero guilt there.
I donā€™t bring up history to make you feel guilty I bring it up to give you perspective and hope that if you can see that perspective you feel compassion and empathy. Doesnā€™t sound like youā€™re very strong in those areas when it comes to LBGTQ issues

Yes, they do. Letting a dude with his twigs and berries into a women's room is ignoring biology.
Access to bathrooms and participating in sports is a different issue than weā€™ve been talking about. It sounds like youā€™re out of arguments since you now keep changing the subject

Access to bathrooms and participating in sports is a different issue than weā€™ve been talking about. It sounds like youā€™re out of arguments since you now keep changing the subject

It's all the same issue, you just don't like the optics of dudes with shlongs being in women's rooms.

It's all the same issue, you just don't like the optics of dudes with shlongs being in women's rooms.
I think there are valid concerns about that which is why I suppose you canā€™t hang in our original debate and now need to change the subject to a new thing. Weak sauce Marvin. Weak sauce

Forum List

Back