Appeals for calm

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
when dumbo was president what leadership did he provide?
Call the cops stupid
if I had a son he would be just like Trayvon
We must give them space to destroy
I WISHED YOU DUMBASS LEFTISTS WOULD HAVE SOME MEMORY OF THE 8 YEARS OF DUMBO

I do remember Obama's 8 years. And what I remember first and foremost is the fact that we had competent leadership. His statements and responses always measured, and always exuding leadership and confidence. Did he have his blunders? Yes. Especially in the foreign policy department. But unlike the current occupant, did he ever sound like the loudest drunk at the bar screaming at the television set? Never. And I don't remember Obama ever blowing up social media with lies, misinformation, and flat out gaslighting. And you righties can bring up Obama's few gaffes that you always do. It's cute. But again, unlike the current occupant, the gaffes didn't come at a clip of at least one or two a day. :) And I never heard Obama say that maybe the light could be brought into the body "some other way". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
If you remember that you're a lying sack of shit. Like I've known while Obama was president he the most corrupt president America has ever had and that includes Nixon
And if the media would have not protected obama like it did you would have seen the corruption a lot sooner

Corruption that only exists in the minds of the alt-right. That started the day he was elected and everyone on the right collectively lost their shit. And I give you guys credit that you came up with some of the best non-scandal material that I've seen in my lifetime. What I remember (and still see to this day) is, 8 years, no grand juries convened, no indictments issued, no prison sentences handed down. A man that will be remembered as a good President. Not great..but better than his predecessor and head and shoulders above the train wreck we have now. Stop blaming the media for everything. They didn't have to protect Obama. Why? Because he had nothing to be protected from. Something I was hoping your savior would learn after he backed into the office...but...alas, all the current occupant has done is live up to my admittedly low expectations.
The last three years was the completion of obama's corruption
the media will not be able to protect him much longer
obama trying to influence the 2016 election by using the DOJ is one of him many criminal acts

No one is protecting him..because there's nothing to protect him from. If Obama really wanted to influence the 2016 election, he would have told McConnell to go pound sand and had the DOJ release the full details of the Trump campaign's attempt to collude with the Russians to try and influence the election. If that information comes out in full a week or two ahead of the election, Trump loses by double digits. Just admit it. You got nothing on Obama. Just a lot of alt-right fantasy.
The media protected obama you're stupid if you claim otherwise

They didn't. But any examples I ask of you are shaded by your right wing bias. And way off the OP topic.
Oh yeah..Trump has only provided division and gaslighting...no leadership when it comes to calming the tensions in this country.
But, again, as always, it's because he really has no interest in actually being President..but he'll use Twitter to gaslight....something he's a pro at. :)
Dude if what Nixon did during Watergate was illegal what obama did using the DOJ against the political opposition is 10 times worse

Again...alt-right fantasy. If he was so inclined, Obama could have enviscerated Trump's campaign for President. Just tell Mitch to GFY and direct the DOJ to release the information they had on Trump's apparent attempt to collude with the Russians to influence the election. Instant dagger in the Trump campaign and he goes down by double digits. Yet...crickets from both Obama...and Clinton's campaign....damn...if it were me, I'd have let loose on his campaign with them-a-blazin!! :)
That's not a right-wing fantasy what obama did was 10 times worse than Watergate

Real leaders dont consider appealing for calm a waste of breath. They consider it to be responsible and moral to do so regardless of the outcome. Thats a life tip for those of you that lack leadership skills. Take heed.

Real leaders back up words with actions.

You just want words, no actions.

Calling for calm does not stop the riots or the looting. It does not bring anyone back from the dead. It does not repair any of the lives that have been destroyed by these riots. Action does. Words are empty, action is full.

You know nothing about leadership.

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.
This woman loves the only thing obama did for blacks......

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

shutterstock_1118269664-1200x800.jpg

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

Nope... he didn’t. Trump did. :)

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

I must have missed your question.
I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

dumbo did nothing but create a racial divided for that he should be hanged

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

You lie like all traitor criminals.

You smell like wet dog like all cave chimps.

Explain one thing to me. How can you smell something on the internet? or are you just protecting the smell that you produce?

Who told you that you could smell something on the internet? Are you retarded?

You wuz kangs.

We still be Kangz. We da OG Neguses.

No, you're the OGView attachment 343572 beggars.

Is that a recent selfie or a picture of you as a young cave chimp?

Naaa, you're better than IQ2, I apologize.

I dont know what an IQ2 is but no need to apologize. That was a good selfie you took of yourself. You did good.

(smile) You're free to wallow in the gutter kid.

And youre free to use RID to remove your hair lice.

LOL, black folk jus all bad an shit......I am sure you are very close to several folks covered in crabs.

Crab is good with butter and garlic. You have got to be a sloppy MF to get covered in it though.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
Call the cops stupid

I do remember Obama's 8 years. And what I remember first and foremost is the fact that we had competent leadership. His statements and responses always measured, and always exuding leadership and confidence. Did he have his blunders? Yes. Especially in the foreign policy department. But unlike the current occupant, did he ever sound like the loudest drunk at the bar screaming at the television set? Never. And I don't remember Obama ever blowing up social media with lies, misinformation, and flat out gaslighting. And you righties can bring up Obama's few gaffes that you always do. It's cute. But again, unlike the current occupant, the gaffes didn't come at a clip of at least one or two a day. :) And I never heard Obama say that maybe the light could be brought into the body "some other way". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
If you remember that you're a lying sack of shit. Like I've known while Obama was president he the most corrupt president America has ever had and that includes Nixon
And if the media would have not protected obama like it did you would have seen the corruption a lot sooner

Corruption that only exists in the minds of the alt-right. That started the day he was elected and everyone on the right collectively lost their shit. And I give you guys credit that you came up with some of the best non-scandal material that I've seen in my lifetime. What I remember (and still see to this day) is, 8 years, no grand juries convened, no indictments issued, no prison sentences handed down. A man that will be remembered as a good President. Not great..but better than his predecessor and head and shoulders above the train wreck we have now. Stop blaming the media for everything. They didn't have to protect Obama. Why? Because he had nothing to be protected from. Something I was hoping your savior would learn after he backed into the office...but...alas, all the current occupant has done is live up to my admittedly low expectations.
obama trying to influence the 2016 election by using the DOJ is one of him many criminal acts

No one is protecting him..because there's nothing to protect him from. If Obama really wanted to influence the 2016 election, he would have told McConnell to go pound sand and had the DOJ release the full details of the Trump campaign's attempt to collude with the Russians to try and influence the election. If that information comes out in full a week or two ahead of the election, Trump loses by double digits. Just admit it. You got nothing on Obama. Just a lot of alt-right fantasy.

They didn't. But any examples I ask of you are shaded by your right wing bias. And way off the OP topic.
Oh yeah..Trump has only provided division and gaslighting...no leadership when it comes to calming the tensions in this country.
But, again, as always, it's because he really has no interest in actually being President..but he'll use Twitter to gaslight....something he's a pro at. :)
Dude if what Nixon did during Watergate was illegal what obama did using the DOJ against the political opposition is 10 times worse

Again...alt-right fantasy. If he was so inclined, Obama could have enviscerated Trump's campaign for President. Just tell Mitch to GFY and direct the DOJ to release the information they had on Trump's apparent attempt to collude with the Russians to influence the election. Instant dagger in the Trump campaign and he goes down by double digits. Yet...crickets from both Obama...and Clinton's campaign....damn...if it were me, I'd have let loose on his campaign with them-a-blazin!! :)
I figured the retarded right would cook up some fantasy years after Obama left office. Drumpf is consumed with Obama. Obama takes up space free of rent in Drumpfs little orange brain.
no one has cooked up anything about obama what obama did happened and was 10 times worse than Watergate.

Real leaders dont consider appealing for calm a waste of breath. They consider it to be responsible and moral to do so regardless of the outcome. Thats a life tip for those of you that lack leadership skills. Take heed.

Real leaders back up words with actions.

You just want words, no actions.

Calling for calm does not stop the riots or the looting. It does not bring anyone back from the dead. It does not repair any of the lives that have been destroyed by these riots. Action does. Words are empty, action is full.

You know nothing about leadership.
According to you Drumpf cant do any action. Obama took action and the riots slowed down and stopped.

No I want words and action.

Actually calling for calm from a real leader stops riots just like they did after Obama addressed the nation.

I know much more about leadership than you. Its kind of obvious. You dont even think words are important even though Drumpf uses them on your besotted mind every day.

They consider it to be responsible and moral to do so regardless of the outcome.

Sure, and you would criticize every word that comes out of his mouth. You can't sit there and tell me you would be satisfied if he gave a televised speech to the nation calling for peace.
I probably would because no doubt he would fuck it up. However, a leader doesnt shy away from a task because I would criticize him. He would do what is right for his group or nation regardless of what I think. Drumpf is probably the weakest leader in modern political history.

Call the cops stupid

I figured the retarded right would cook up some fantasy years after Obama left office. Drumpf is consumed with Obama. Obama takes up space free of rent in Drumpfs little orange brain.
no one has cooked up anything about obama what obama did happened and was 10 times worse than Watergate.
Good story brah. Wake me when the charges are filed.

Call the cops stupid

Well, you haven't given any (fantasy) examples of what Obama did that was worse than Watergate. I don't remember Obama ordering any break ins at RNC offices, and then covering it up. I don't remember Obama having any secret recording devices and then erasing any of the conversations...aww...jeez..why am I even going down this rat hole? LOL.

Tell us honestly...what is it that you REALLY didn't like about him?

Call the cops stupid

Well, you haven't given any (fantasy) examples of what Obama did that was worse than Watergate. I don't remember Obama ordering any break ins at RNC offices, and then covering it up. I don't remember Obama having any secret recording devices and then erasing any of the conversations...aww...jeez..why am I even going down this rat hole? LOL.

The only reason these Drumpftards are upset is that Drumpf said Obama wasnt born in the US and couldnt prove it. :)

According to you Drumpf cant do any action. Obama took action and the riots slowed down and stopped.

According to the law, he cannot quell the riots with the military.

Obama spoke, and the riots continued for months afterwards. Instead of slowing them down, they should have been stopped.

Both of which you would never be satisfied with.

I probably would because no doubt he would fuck it up. However, a leader doesn't shy away from a task because I would criticize him. He would do what is right for his group or nation. Drumpf is probably the weakest leader in modern political history.

First off, how do you know what he's doing right now?

According to you, whatever's right for the nation is nothing Trump can do.

YOU are being unreasonable.

Call the cops stupid

Wiretapping the political opposition
Unmasking
The Flynn criminal hit
Trying to influence the 2016 election by using the DOJ
using a politically motivated dossier as evidence in the FISA courts.
Using foreign intelligence to influence the 2016 election

Call the cops stupid

There's more on obama's corruption than the Schiff Sham you leftists had on the President.

According to the law, he cannot quell the riots with the military.

Obama spoke, and the riots continued for months afterwards. Instead of slowing them down, they should have been stopped.

Both of which you would never be satisfied with.

I probably would because no doubt he would fuck it up. However, a leader doesn't shy away from a task because I would criticize him. He would do what is right for his group or nation. Drumpf is probably the weakest leader in modern political history.

First off, how do you know what he's doing right now?

According to you, whatever's right for the nation is nothing Trump can do.

YOU are being unreasonable.
No one is suggesting he use the military you retard.
Nope the riots only lasted a few days. You have selective memory.

I dont have to know what he is doing right now. I said he is weak. He could be digging in his ass right now for all I know. That doesnt change the fact that he is an incompetent fuck up and weak leader.

Just looking at his track record. He hasnt shown any improvement. He has actually gotten worse. Why would i think he could pull it off?

No. I'm being realistic.

Call the cops stupid

There's more on obama's corruption than the Schiff Sham you leftists had on the President.
and we know this because.........what?

Democrats are the enemy. The very best thing to happen to this country would be to tear the nation apart. Because democrats are so evil they are a great boil on the ass of the United States. It needs to be lanced and drained.

Call the cops stupid

Unmasking
The Flynn criminal hit
So I guess you have a valid link to all this right?

Call the cops stupid

Unmasking
The Flynn criminal hit

1) Didn't happen. No evidence. No matter how much Trump screamed.
2) You only know this because the information was released by people on the right with a political agenda. Wasn't really an unmasking. Flynn was the subject of an inquiry. Geez, the picture of him on his phone on Inauguration Day says it all. :)
3) If this was a criminal hit, why did Flynn plead guilty?? If you are not guilty, you don't plead...unless, you actually have something to hide.
4) Fantasy. All he had to do is direct the DOJ to release the information about the accusations of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians and DJT is burnt, cripsy toast in 2016!!
5) The dossier wasn't the basis for the FISA warrants. Stop parroting this lie. The Inspector General quibbled with the process, not the actual issuing.
6) Huh?? See Point #4.

Call the cops stupid

and we know this because.........what?
Three long years of Schiff's Sham obama corruption is finding a way to the light of day
You leftists went after President Trump leaving open the door that allowed obama's corruption to show.

Forum List

Back