Appeals Court Holds 18 to 20-year-olds Have Second Amendment Rights

Oh dear. The hypocrisy is dripping from your lips when you mention lies.
^^^
This is a lie.
The embarrassment is on you how I showed the world just how addicted to guns you are for no reason.
Please - at least TRY to be original.
You also have the right to accept the reduction of guns could reduce mass slaughters .
So could the elimination of gun-free zones.
That itself is a pathetic justification for your expanded ego.
^^^
This is a lie.
You like the vast majority have never used you guns for which they were made and never will
^^^
This is a lie.
It's Pure testosterone and ego is the correct reason. It's that powerful feeling. it's the loud noises. Its the sense you are superior to all your inner hatreds.
^^^
This is a lie.
The only right you have is to be as ignorant as a stump and I think that is work out.
^^^
This is a lie
Enjoy your guns Rambo.
And there's nothing you can do about it.

The most important thing is that I pointed out the pathetic justifications and I shouldnt be concerned with it. Is it the business of innocent people and kids that were slaughtered to enquire like me?
^^^
This is a lie.
As for hunting etc, don't make me laugh. Those excuses failed years ago.
^^^
This is a lie
To protect his family? From what? Himself and other lunatics like you?
If gun violence is so bad that we need more gun control, then gun violence is bad enough to justify the possession of a gun for self-defense.
To compete in competition to be a national lunatic.
^^^
This is a lie
That doesn't need practice. You're doing it now with no training.
^^^
This is a lie
Aren't you pleased you shoved your ignorant nose in? I am.
I am - he gave me the opportunity to point out more of your lies.

Why would I want to change the greatest opportunity to ridicule the gun nuts
^^^
obligatory childish put down
It would appear you have mental constipation when It comes to gun justification. You don't get it.
^^^
It must be warm commradery discussing the features of your weapons and have that lityle competition who has the better.
^^^

That's like a ballistic orgasm for you freaks.
^^^

That itself is a pathetic justification for your expanded ego.
^^^
It's Pure testosterone and ego is the correct reason.
^^^

It's that powerful feeling. it's the loud noises. Its the sense you are superior to all your inner hatreds.
^^^
The only right you have is to be as ignorant as a stump and I think that is work out.
^^^
Enjoy your guns Rambo.
^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

Now you are out of ammo completely. When I turn up the heat you do it again. You can't a bit of stick Rambo. You're just another brain dead gutless red neck gun nut.

A civilian can still legally own any machinegun that was created PRIOR to May, 1986 as long as they get approval on the ATF form 4 discussed above. Remember that no civilian can possess a machinegun manufactured AFTER May 1986 except for law enforcement and military so there is a finite quantity available.

Class 3 /SOT FFA permits are traditionally impossibly difficult to obtain during Democratic Party control. They become more reasonably difficult during periods when Republicans are in charge.

Now this usually doesn't affect most firearm dealers. But it usually does affect the specialty small independent gunsmiths.

These are the type of firearms that I happen to prefer. The ones made by hand and custom built by machinists to a level of precision unheard of in mass produced junk. They do not appear in any pawn shop and only extremely rarely appear in gunshops open to the public. These are almost always collectors items.
The difference between them and zip guns is the federal serial number.

Forum List

Back