Appeal to the Forum Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh brother.
The entire west wanted that corrupt prosecutor gone long before Biden Jr. came along . Ousting him had no partisan support .

The “investigation “ into Hunter was a smokescreen because the prosecutor was getting pressure from the US to step down.

Shokin wasn't investigating a damn thing, that's why the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

I wonder HOW you can know this IF you have not read this material ??? Stereotypes are what destroyed more than one great civilization. Why does party loyalty stands above common sense and loyalty to the American people???!

I asked for a comment on my right to freedom of speech and the free flow of information. You have not said a word about it. To BLOCK alternative information if it contradicts the interests of a particular party - IS NORMAL ??? Then what about the right of the American people to receive information, including an alternative one??? Or the Deep State is against ???

View attachment 338472

The Verkhovna Rada has agreed with President Petro Poroshenko's motion to dismiss Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

A total of 289 MPs voted for the measure on Tuesday in parliament.

The parliamentary faction of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko gave 114 votes in favor of the motion. It was also supported by 72 MPs from Arseniy Yatseniuk's People's Front Party faction, 24 MPs from Andriy Sadovy's Samopomich Party faction and two MPs from the Opposition Bloc.

As was reported earlier, the Verkhovna Rada committee for legislative support of law enforcement activity on March 16 recommended that parliament should support a draft resolution giving the consent to the dismissal of Shokin. Out of the committee members who were present at the meeting, 10 voted for the decision, four were against and three refrained.

The OP is bogus and you don't have the right to spread misinformation.

So Biden's bragging on TV about getting the guy fired was a sham? Got it!

I will admit that it would have been better had he not said anything. But what it did show as a Real live Statesman in action. Washington DC has very few of them these days.

That wasn't statesmanship. It was coercion.

co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən/

noun
  • 1.the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats:"our problem cannot be solved by any form of coercion but only by agreement"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries

Shokin wasn't investigating a damn thing, that's why the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

I wonder HOW you can know this IF you have not read this material ??? Stereotypes are what destroyed more than one great civilization. Why does party loyalty stands above common sense and loyalty to the American people???!

I asked for a comment on my right to freedom of speech and the free flow of information. You have not said a word about it. To BLOCK alternative information if it contradicts the interests of a particular party - IS NORMAL ??? Then what about the right of the American people to receive information, including an alternative one??? Or the Deep State is against ???

View attachment 338472

The Verkhovna Rada has agreed with President Petro Poroshenko's motion to dismiss Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

The parliamentary faction of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko gave 114 votes in favor of the motion. It was also supported by 72 MPs from Arseniy Yatseniuk's People's Front Party faction, 24 MPs from Andriy Sadovy's Samopomich Party faction and two MPs from the Opposition Bloc.

As was reported earlier, the Verkhovna Rada committee for legislative support of law enforcement activity on March 16 recommended that parliament should support a draft resolution giving the consent to the dismissal of Shokin. Out of the committee members who were present at the meeting, 10 voted for the decision, four were against and three refrained.

FASCISM (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

View attachment 338472

So Biden's bragging on TV about getting the guy fired was a sham? Got it!

I will admit that it would have been better had he not said anything. But what it did show as a Real live Statesman in action. Washington DC has very few of them these days.

That wasn't statesmanship. It was coercion.

co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən/

noun
  • 1.the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats:"our problem cannot be solved by any form of coercion but only by agreement"