Appeal to the Forum Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dear participants of the Forum,

This morning, verified information came from Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, that the contents of the negotiations between Kerry and Biden with the President of Ukraine at that time, Poroshenko, was published by the Ukrainian Parliament MP. Both American politicians demanded the resignation of the Attorney General of Ukraine Shokhin.

At that time, the Attorney General of Ukraine was conducting an investigation into international corruption, involving the Ukrainian giant Burisma.

The investigation was conducted at a time when Biden's son Hunter was a member of the company's Board of Directors.

My info was published in the Breaking News section. Mediators blocked messages, citing the fact that the links were to Ukrainian Ukrainian-speaking and Russian-speaking sites.

I reworked the informational block and made links to English-speaking Ukrainian sources. Mediators go on to blocking access to the information.

We hold different points of view on Biden’s political figure, on how to build the future of our country. But we are united by the First Amendment to the Constitution, which guarantees us freedom of speech. There are other laws of the country that provide freedom of information distribution.

WHERE will we be led by those who decide for us WHAT to read and WHAT NOT TO READ ??? Is it another attempt of totalitarian control of our minds?

I ask you to express your opinions on this matter and give me the opportunity to freely publish material on which the fate of each of us may depend on the near future

Last edited:

This morning, verified information came from Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, that the contents of the negotiations between Kerry and Biden with the President of Ukraine at that time, Poroshenko, was published by the Ukrainian Parliament MP. Both American politicians demanded the resignation of the Attorney General of Ukraine Shokhin.

At that time, the Attorney General of Ukraine was conducting an investigation into international corruption, involving the Ukrainian giant Burisma.

The investigation was conducted at a time when Biden's son Hunter was a member of the company's Board of Directors.

My info was published in the Breaking News section. Mediators blocked messages, citing the fact that the links were to Ukrainian Ukrainian-speaking and Russian-speaking sites.

I reworked the informational block and made links to English-speaking Ukrainian sources. Mediators go on to blocking access to the information.

We hold different points of view on Biden’s political figure, on how to build the future of our country. But we are united by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, which guarantees us freedom of speech. There are other laws of the country that provide freedom of information distribution.

WHERE will we be led by those who decide for us WHAT to read and WHAT NOT TO READ ??? Is it another attempt of totalitarian control of our minds?

I ask you to express your opinions on this matter and give me the opportunity to freely publish material on which the fate of each of us may depend on the near future

Fantastic post, thank you. Of course, blocking ANY of the information you attempted to get across is censorship, pure and simple. It seems that SOME on this site do NOT like anyone posting negative things about Joe Biden, or any Democratic figures, for that matter. But other social media sites are much worse than things that happen on this site. Twitter, for example, banned me permanently because I posted one too many negative things about non-assimilating Muslims in the US. At least I BELIEVE I was banned for this, I never received ANY explanation for WHY I was banned. But I DID get the ban just minutes after posting one last thing concerning non-assimilating Muslims. So the gist of this is THIS site is actually much more tolerant of conflicting views than other sites. I've found it all depends on WHO the moderator(s) is/are logged onto this site when you post something. I've also found that virtually ALL of the mods on here are decent and fair.

We hold different points of view on Biden’s political figure, on how to build the future of our country. But we are united by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, which guarantees us freedom of speech. There are other laws of the country that provide freedom of information distribution.

Biden's son by his own admission acknowledged he knew nothing about their business, and to his credit returned his unearned money back to the people he would have taken something for nothing form.

The only reason he did it is because he got caught and we raised a ruckus about it when we were going through the collusion defense stuff wrongfully thrown at President Trump by former First Lady Hillary Clinton and her Kill-Win-Kill squad of mudslingers who personally wrote the fictional slander about pee and prostitutes and jumping on a bed while peeing because Hillary Clinton had slept there in a previous year. Good Laws of Mercy.

John Kerry and Joe Biden demanding the resignation of a Ukranian Attorney General investigating Hunter Biden's employer Burisma? I'd say that is worthy of a Senate hearing with Kerry and Biden explaining what the Hell Democrats are doing MEDDLING in Ukranian internal affairs.

The 2nd Amendment is not freedom of speech, the 2nd is that the "right to bear arms shall not be infringed."

The 1st amendment protects free speech
The First Amendment protects several basic freedoms in the United States including freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to assemble, and the right to petition the government. It was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791.

Shokin wasn't investigating a damn thing, that's why the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

I wonder HOW you can know this IF you have not read this material ??? Stereotypes are what destroyed more than one great civilization. Why does party loyalty stands above common sense and loyalty to the American people???!

I asked for a comment on my right to freedom of speech and the free flow of information. You have not said a word about it. To BLOCK alternative information if it contradicts the interests of a particular party - IS NORMAL ??? Then what about the right of the American people to receive information, including an alternative one??? Or the Deep State is against ???

The 2nd Amendment is not freedom of speech, the 2nd is that the "right to bear arms shall not be infringed."

The 1st amendment protects free speech
The First Amendment protects several basic freedoms in the United States including freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to assemble, and the right to petition the government. It was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791.

Thanks!!! Sorry!

Shokin wasn't investigating a damn thing, that's why the Ukrainian Parliament wanted him gone.

I wonder HOW you can know this IF you have not read this material ??? Stereotypes are what destroyed more than one great civilization. Why does party loyalty stands above common sense and loyalty to the American people???!

I asked for a comment on my right to freedom of speech and the free flow of information. You have not said a word about it. To BLOCK alternative information if it contradicts the interests of a particular party - IS NORMAL ??? Then what about the right of the American people to receive information, including an alternative one??? Or the Deep State is against ???

1589943487819.png

The Verkhovna Rada has agreed with President Petro Poroshenko's motion to dismiss Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

A total of 289 MPs voted for the measure on Tuesday in parliament.

The parliamentary faction of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko gave 114 votes in favor of the motion. It was also supported by 72 MPs from Arseniy Yatseniuk's People's Front Party faction, 24 MPs from Andriy Sadovy's Samopomich Party faction and two MPs from the Opposition Bloc.

As was reported earlier, the Verkhovna Rada committee for legislative support of law enforcement activity on March 16 recommended that parliament should support a draft resolution giving the consent to the dismissal of Shokin. Out of the committee members who were present at the meeting, 10 voted for the decision, four were against and three refrained.

The OP is bogus and you don't have the right to spread misinformation.

John Kerry and Joe Biden demanding the resignation of a Ukranian Attorney General investigating Hunter Biden's employer Burisma? I'd say that is worthy of a Senate hearing with Kerry and Biden explaining what the Hell Democrats are doing MEDDLING in Ukranian internal affairs.

Of course! But the so-called "extreme democrats" will be categorically AGAINST - еhis is not an attempted coup d'etat made during the impeachment procedure!

View attachment 338472

The Verkhovna Rada has agreed with President Petro Poroshenko's motion to dismiss Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

The parliamentary faction of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko gave 114 votes in favor of the motion. It was also supported by 72 MPs from Arseniy Yatseniuk's People's Front Party faction, 24 MPs from Andriy Sadovy's Samopomich Party faction and two MPs from the Opposition Bloc.

As was reported earlier, the Verkhovna Rada committee for legislative support of law enforcement activity on March 16 recommended that parliament should support a draft resolution giving the consent to the dismissal of Shokin. Out of the committee members who were present at the meeting, 10 voted for the decision, four were against and three refrained.

REALLY ??? I DO NOT HAVE RIGHT to speak freely ?? And WHO determines that is TRUE information, or UNTRUE ???
By the way, if you have already decided to make unconstitutional judgments, you had to know the difference between DISinformation and MISinformation...

In any case, the concept of Deep State begins to show its face, or rather, only part of it ...

In a word, everyone, as if instructed, FORGET that we are all RESPONSIBLE for the LAW for what we say and write here.

This is the system of balances bequeathed to us by the Fathers of the Nation - our FREEDOM and OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE LAW

By the way, I OFFERED that state criminal Biden TO sue me IN THE Court of Law

*shrugs*

Sounds like they are worried that there is actually substance there.

Well, YES! WHAT IF some of the Americans suddenly come to their senses and want to know the TRUTH??? For some "persons of interest", this is a direct road leading to at least life imprisonment. If not worse...

I read this a few weeks back and commentented on it as well......crickets.

You COULD NOT read this TWO WEEKS back. It was published in the Ukrainian media YESTERDAY!

What about MY right to spread the information freely????

Hell, in here you have as much right to spread information as you do to spread disinformation.

View attachment 338472

So Biden's bragging on TV about getting the guy fired was a sham? Got it!

Great thread. You give them HELL. The mods here LOVE to be called out in open threads, and you have just increased their respect and fear of you drastically. If you really want to make them cower in fear of your mighty 1st amendment rights, then you should comment on any information you have on their family members or their sexual activity with animals. I personally would never do either of those things, and feel it would be out of line for me to so, but I think you could pull it off.

WHERE do you know FROM that I really gave lectures on sexopathology at the university ???

I do not know what your comment's real intentions are - the desire to defend the First Amendment or make fun of me. In any case, I am grateful for the reaction.

As for the sex of animals with animals ... IF animals enter into a relationship by mutual consent - this is not a crime. If they, like, say, penguins, do not rape "minors".

In all other cases, this is the case of animal rights advocates.

BUT ... I have no doubt that if WE ALL do not stop the moral decline of society, in four+ years, not a sexual maniac, but a follower of bestiality will run for president

View attachment 338472

So Biden's bragging on TV about getting the guy fired was a sham? Got it!

I will admit that it would have been better had he not said anything. But what it did show as a Real live Statesman in action. Washington DC has very few of them these days.

I read this a few weeks back and commentented on it as well......crickets.

You COULD NOT read this TWO WEEKS back. It was published in the Ukrainian media YESTERDAY!

What about MY right to spread the information freely????

Hell, in here you have as much right to spread information as you do to spread disinformation.

Thanks!!! Yes, and I am legally responsible for what I say and write and will gladly confront the state criminal and a criminal against humanity in the Court of Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back