Apparently there was a mask burning in Idaho today

" The CDC recommends that members of the public use simple cloth face coverings when in a public setting to slow the spread of the virus, since this will help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. "

It only helps prevent people with it, from giving it to others. It doesn't help people without it, from getting it...at least according to the CDC.

You realize of course how contradictory this statement is? If masks prevent people with it from giving it to others, then by normal logic, it HELPS people without it from getting it. THINK before you post. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, if you have it you should wear the mask....if you think you have it, you should be wearing the mask.....but it doesn't prevent people from getting it by simply wearing the mask.

You're digging a deeper hole now. Many if not most people who carry the virus don't know they have it. This is why EVERYONE should mask until we get through this Trump mess.

I hope like hell these idiots drove into Boise from the sticks.
Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years. :icon_rolleyes:

I can't wait for us to start throwing masks into the harbor, while they're worn by democrat and RINO politicians

Political cleansing by firing squad would probably be your more efficient option Fascist. ;)

" The CDC recommends that members of the public use simple cloth face coverings when in a public setting to slow the spread of the virus, since this will help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. "

It only helps prevent people with it, from giving it to others. It doesn't help people without it, from getting it...at least according to the CDC.

You realize of course how contradictory this statement is? If masks prevent people with it from giving it to others, then by normal logic, it HELPS people without it from getting it. THINK before you post. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, if you have it you should wear the mask....if you think you have it, you should be wearing the mask.....but it doesn't prevent people from getting it by simply wearing the mask.

You're digging a deeper hole now. Many if not most people who carry the virus don't know they have it. This is why EVERYONE should mask until we get through this Trump mess.
That's why I said you should wear it if you think you might have it....all I said is, that it doesn't prevent you from getting it...it help prevent spreading it....that's two different things.

I am not sure what "Trump mess" you are talking about....Trump is out of office, he's not responsible for Biden's failures to get the Trump Vaccine out, or for Dem Govs for continuing to harm Americans with their draconian policies

I can't wait for us to start throwing masks into the harbor, while they're worn by democrat and RINO politicians

Political cleansing by firing squad would probably be your more efficient option Fascist. ;)
Separate the nation into federated zones then. Redo the states into common political beliefs making sure that totalitarian people like yourself stays within your sphere of influence. And you can continue calling others fascists while you are actually doing it.

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

You fell for the lie, that makes YOU the idiot.

But why lie? Who said masks would stop viral transmission? Masks were suppose to slow/reduce the spread of the virus NOT stop it? Where did you hear masks would STOP it, as in, in its tracks?

It's a huge mistake to be throwing precaution to the wind right now.... Imo.

We are so, so close to containing this virus, to where we can safely be normal again... If we let this virus replicate, (spread) rapidly again, then it will continue to mutate in to variations...so that the vaccines may not be able to protect people any more.

Who's behind all of these coordinated mask burning and grand opening events? Who's behind the curtain, pushing y'all in to your stupidity? Trump & company Q again?

Q is a nonexistent group, just like the Dems claim Antifa is, no leader, no organization, nothing.

The virus will always be here and will always mutate just like the flu has for thousands of years. The virus will continue to mutate no matter if we are vaccinated or not. The Covid virus has contained us and we aren't close to containing it.

That's why I said you should wear it if you think you might have it....all I said is, that it doesn't prevent you from getting it...it help prevent spreading it....that's two different things.

If you THINK you might have it? Jesus - And that's why I said that most people are asymptomatic don't even know they have it or our experiencing only mild symptoms. Even the asymptomatic can spread the damn virus. What's so hard about that?

2q1lns.jpg

If you THINK you might have it? Jesus - And that's why I said that most people are asymptomatic don't even know they have it or our experiencing only mild symptoms. Even the asymptomatic can spread the damn virus. What's so hard about that?

2q1lns.jpg
Nothing, I simply said the poster was right...wearing the mask doesn't keep you from getting the virus...he's right...the CDC said so.

Not sure how that goes over your head

Nothing, I simply said the poster was right...wearing the mask doesn't keep you from getting the virus...he's right...the CDC said so.

It helps but it primarily keep you from GIVING the virus to those you interact with

It helps but it primarily keep you from GIVING the virus to those you interact with
Correct, if you have the virus it help you from giving it, but if you don't have the virus, it doesn't help you from getting it

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

You two are the same backwards rednecks who told the bra-burners in the 60s to get back in the kitchen.

It doesn't matter if you have it, or don't have, the mask does nothing.

There is zero evidence that mask wearing has any positive benefit, and there is in fact evidence that it could increase your chances of getting the virus.

No it does not. In fact, it may increase the chances of you spreading the spreading the virus.

There is zero evidence that mask wearing has any positive benefit, and there is in fact evidence that it could increase your chances of getting the virus.

Those voices in your head sure are active.

Mocking doesn't change the facts.

I haven't seen any real facts coming from you. Just a lot of reguritated lies. The fact is, the masks don't protect me from you, it protects you from me. You keep repeating the same lie over and over. Are you a human or a Bot?

Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years.

Typical grunting neanderthal response.

Ah, the Cro Magnon bitching about the Neanderthal who outlived them. At least the Neanderthal decided to bread with the Homo Sapiens so their Genes would live on.

Idiot. Cro Magnon was just a local variant of Homo. Typical grunting leftwing neanderthal response.

Who were replaced by the Neanderthals in Europe before the Homo Sapiens showed up. If you are a creationist, you would believe that they were wiped out by the great flood but instead, they were probably wiped out by the Neanderthals or the elements. Some of the Cro Magnon genes mixed with the Neanderthals so we know that a Neanderthal will screw anything even an ugly Cro Magnon.

Cro Magnon was merely just one more of many branches in the evolutionary tree with a dead end as most have. I really don't care if you want to suck neanderthal cock. It may very well turn out that Homo Sapiens vanishes too with an abrupt dead end. Can't think of a species more capable of saving themselves yet more determined to destroy themselves instead.

The Cro Magnon Genes ceased but the Neaderthal Genes continue even today. Your Party of the Rumpers are more like the Cro Magnons who are an evolutionary dead end.

Idiot, Neanderthals ran into a dead end too, just as we might. But you go right on thinking that there is no part of Cro Magnon in us, that they never mated with any other lines of man, or that somehow, you are better because some cave men mated with Homo.

You go right on thinking you are somehow better than the Black man, whose ancestors were the only never to leave Africa and mate with Neanderthals!
You assume that the Neanderthals weren/t the smartest and most peaceful of the two groups. It takes more brains to live in cooler climates than warmer climates such as africa dear.

I haven't seen any real facts coming from you. Just a lot of reguritated lies. The fact is, the masks don't protect me from you, it protects you from me. You keep repeating the same lie over and over. Are you a human or a Bot?

The design of these twelve trials differed: viral circulation was usually variable; none had been conducted during a pandemic. Outcomes were defined and reported in seven different ways, making comparison difficult. It is debatable whether any of these results could be applied to the transmission of SARs-CoV-2. Only one randomised trial (n=569) included cloth masks. This trial found ILI rates were 13 times higher in Vietnamese hospital workers allocated to cloth masks compared to medical/surgical masks, RR 13.25, (95%CI 1.74 to 100.97) and over three times higher when compared to no masks, RR 3.49 (95%CI 1.00 to 12.17). 4​
In the study, the control group was asked to continue with their normal practices, which may or may not have included mask-wearing. Mask wearing was measured and documented for all participants, including the control arm. 170/458 (37%) used medical masks in the control arm, 38/458 (8%) used cloth masks, and 245/458 (53%) used a combination of both medical and cloth masks during the study period. *​
After adjusting for other factors, ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) remained significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group.​
I'm sorry... you were saying something about the facts?

If you can provide me a peer reviewed research paper, not a simulation, not a projection... but a peer reviewed paper showing that cloth masks stop the virus... show it.

The only peer reviewed research on mask use, shows that people using cloth masks are MORE LIKELY to get infected than those without any mask at all.

Covid-19 is spread primarily through contact. Only the dumbest, and most ignorant of people can't figure out that if you have a mask on your face.... you are more likely to touch your face. Period.

Cloth masks do not stop the virus. There is ZERO evidence that masks work. Zero. None.

Last edited:
Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years.

Typical grunting neanderthal response.

Ah, the Cro Magnon bitching about the Neanderthal who outlived them. At least the Neanderthal decided to bread with the Homo Sapiens so their Genes would live on.

Idiot. Cro Magnon was just a local variant of Homo. Typical grunting leftwing neanderthal response.

Who were replaced by the Neanderthals in Europe before the Homo Sapiens showed up. If you are a creationist, you would believe that they were wiped out by the great flood but instead, they were probably wiped out by the Neanderthals or the elements. Some of the Cro Magnon genes mixed with the Neanderthals so we know that a Neanderthal will screw anything even an ugly Cro Magnon.

Cro Magnon was merely just one more of many branches in the evolutionary tree with a dead end as most have. I really don't care if you want to suck neanderthal cock. It may very well turn out that Homo Sapiens vanishes too with an abrupt dead end. Can't think of a species more capable of saving themselves yet more determined to destroy themselves instead.

The Cro Magnon Genes ceased but the Neaderthal Genes continue even today. Your Party of the Rumpers are more like the Cro Magnons who are an evolutionary dead end.

Idiot, Neanderthals ran into a dead end too, just as we might. But you go right on thinking that there is no part of Cro Magnon in us, that they never mated with any other lines of man, or that somehow, you are better because some cave men mated with Homo.

You go right on thinking you are somehow better than the Black man, whose ancestors were the only never to leave Africa and mate with Neanderthals!
You assume that the Neanderthals weren/t the smartest and most peaceful of the two groups. It takes more brains to live in cooler climates than warmer climates such as africa dear.

The Cromagnon Man lived in Europe the same as the Neandrathals. And about the same time. But the Cromagno outlived the Neandrathal man but both went extinct. But the Cromagnons lived in a wider area than the Neandrathals did. They ceased to exist about 10,000 years ago. While the Cromagnons resesembled Homo Sapiens they were replaced just like the Neandrathals. Cromagnon's DNA stopped cold while the Neandrathal DNA is still in all of us. It appears Homo Sapiens bread the Neandrathals out of existance while the Cromagnon just stopped.

Forum List

Back