AP Warns Staffers to Not Call Surge of Illegals at Border a Crisis

Pravda sent out notices to their reporters as well, to make sure they stay with the party line. It would be surprising if the AP didn't send out such notices to their staff.

If you look back at Pravda coverage back in the day, you would never realize that millions were dying in the Gulag and forced starvation in Ukraine. They just didn't see the value of letting the people know and neither does AP.

Pravda sent out notices to their reporters as well, to make sure they stay with the party line. It would be surprising if the AP didn't send out such notices to their staff.

If you look back at Pravda coverage back in the day, you would never realize that millions were dying in the Gulag and forced starvation in Ukraine. They just didn't see the value of letting the people know and neither does AP.
You think a corporation has no organization?

1616934245668.png

Ya' all better start enjoying life and unifying or Xiden's administration will have cancel culture unify us with silence.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No shock you support AP reporters being ordered to lie in their reporting.

Not shocking you feel the need to place people on your two sides. It's not my corporation they can run it as they see fit.

Not shocking you feel the need to place people on your two sides. It's not my corporation they can run it as they see fit.

The AP and Pravda can do what they want. It isn't a problem.

The problem is the liberals insisting that they are objective and non-biased, giving the people the "truth".

The AP and Pravda can do what they want. It isn't a problem.

The problem is the liberals insisting that they are objective and non-biased, giving the people the "truth".
There is no Pravada media but you can still pretend there is, there is however a Pravda media group. What your problem is thinking for liberals and the fact that you think FOX News and other rightist social justice warrior sites are truthful.

No shock you don’t want a free press interested in truth.
You fascists are all alike.

I really don't care wtf you idiots do or read or think. You have no more ability to determine truth than anyone else when the source is second hand.

I really don't care wtf you idiots do or read or think. You have no more ability to determine truth than anyone else when the source is second hand.
No shock you love Goebbel style media.

No shock you love Goebbel style media.
I really don't care what you think you have a retarded view of discussion and passionately play the perfect patsy for the politician and echo chambers.

Back when my kid was little, he had a friend who mom never washed his clothes.

Poor kid. . . the kids in the neighborhood all called him . . . "smelly Jack" when he wasn't around. Doing laundry is just as important as bathing.

tenor.gif

Unless you were there when the action happened or the words were said you will get your news second hand, whether or not there is deviation in actual events is a possibility since we are dealing with humans. That is a matter we could spend pages upon because of the philosphy of the perspective of each individual human being.

Back when my kid was little, he had a friend who mom never washed his clothes.

Poor kid. . . the kids in the neighborhood all called him . . . "smelly Jack" when he wasn't around. Doing laundry is just as important as bathing.

tenor.gif
I never understood the Grunge movement because I have had to live without bathing and wearing the same clothes for weeks while in the army and believe me that smell can never be wash out of clothes. But being a nudist exempts one from smelly clothing.

Forum List

Back