AP reporting Hillary did not turn over email...Preempting the Wikileaks email dump

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
News from The Associated Press It is also possible that Putin has these emails as well and the State Dept will no longer hold back and incriminate itself to protect Hillary and hide the worst espionage scandal in U.S. history.

PS Joe Biden is merely biding his time.............

Ya know....if the GOP can keep the House and Senate....ole Joe Biden as president wouldn't be all so bad. Yeah he's a liberal. But honestly....the guy isn't annoying as fuck like Hillary and not a radical communist like Imam Obama.

I'll say this.

If the FBI decides to NOT try to charge her....it will be very unprofessional. Why??? They know already if they are or arent.

If they arent...just announce it already. Dragging it out is unprofessional, especially when it's such a big issue in a presidential election.

But...they are dragging it out. Which makes me think, as a former LE officer, they want their ducks in a row first.

Ya know....if the GOP can keep the House and Senate....ole Joe Biden as president wouldn't be all so bad. Yeah he's a liberal. But honestly....the guy isn't annoying as fuck like Hillary and not a radical communist like Imam Obama.

....the guy isn't annoying as fuck like Hillary and not a radical communist like Imam Obama.

He does like to paw nearby women.

3HVBjpE.jpg

• Banned
I'll say this.

If the FBI decides to NOT try to charge her....it will be very unprofessional. Why??? They know already if they are or arent.

If they arent...just announce it already. Dragging it out is unprofessional, especially when it's such a big issue in a presidential election.

But...they are dragging it out. Which makes me think, as a former LE officer, they want their ducks in a row first.
True, but now the Russians are involved and the espionage angle has to be evaluated. The FBI is required to do a damage assessment on every single email, and with more coming in every day it takes time, but yes at some point if you have sent thousands of emails to Russia China and North Korea there is no need to investigate anymore to determine guilt.

From the AP story:
  • The FBI has been investigating for months whether Clinton's use of the private email server imperiled government secrets.
    • And we'll all find out, whether we want to know or not, what they determine.
  • Secretary Clinton had some emails with Huma that Huma did not have, and Huma had some emails with Secretary Clinton that Secretary Clinton did not have.

Clinton has said she did not keep copies of the emails she choose to withhold.
    • Hardly surprising. I delete emails all the time. Don't you?
  • Dozens of questions Pagiliano declined to answer....A transcript released Thursday shows Pagliano repeatedly responded to detailed questions by invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
    • Again, not surprising.

From the AP story:
  • The FBI has been investigating for months whether Clinton's use of the private email server imperiled government secrets.
  • Secretary Clinton had some emails with Huma that Huma did not have, and Huma had some emails with Secretary Clinton that Secretary Clinton did not have.

• Dozens of questions Pagiliano declined to answer....A transcript released Thursday shows Pagliano repeatedly responded to detailed questions by invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
    • Again, not surprising.
For an old bastard she can sure TAP DANCE!

hillary_song_and_dance.gif

It is also possible that Putin has these emails

Fine. Let Judicial Watch or the FBI ask him for them and see whether they get them.
Putin Might Leak 20,000 Of Hillary Clinton’s Emails, Conspiracy Theorists Claim

No need, his goal is to embarrass dumb Americans, and there are plenty of them helping him

Of him, I ask the same thing that I asked of Assange. What's he waiting for?

It is also possible that Putin has these emails

Fine. Let Judicial Watch or the FBI ask him for them and see whether they get them.
Putin Might Leak 20,000 Of Hillary Clinton’s Emails, Conspiracy Theorists Claim

No need, his goal is to embarrass dumb Americans, and there are plenty of them helping him

Of him, I ask the same thing that I asked of Assange. What's he waiting for?
Putin wants hillary elected so he can mock a sitting American president

From the AP story:

• Again, not surprising.

Hardly surprising. I delete emails all the time. Don't you?

Not surprising. But my employer keeps copies. Hillary's would too......if she followed the rules.

One would think this story would put an end to Cankles...in a sane nation. She is bought and sold.

Clinton staff removed donor meetings from State Dept. schedules
Hillary Clinton scrubbed at least 75 meetings with campaign and Clinton Foundation donors from the official calendars she kept as secretary of state, raising further questions about the extent to which she disclosed her political interactions.

The Associated Press, which obtained Clinton's State Department schedules through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit dating back to last year, discovered dozens of instances in which Clinton's staff listed dinners with donors and gatherings with corporate executives only as "private meetings" in the calendars.

Other records, such as emails and informal schedules, show the scope of Clinton's omissions. Her corporate guests included the CEOs of Starbucks, Blackstone Group and Pepsi.

Clinton has already come under fire for allowing political donors access to her at the State Department, fueling speculation that well-connected companies or nonprofits got preferential treatment from the nation's chief diplomat.
Clinton staff removed donor meetings from State Dept. schedules

Forum List

Back