AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

This, as you know, shows Mr. Epps telling the crowd, on Jan. 5th, that tomorrow they had to march up there and go into the Capitol. He repeats it several times and also said that he'd probably go to jail for making those statements.
You mean the video where he specifically said PEACEFULLY? That video?

I asked you for the statute number so that your stupid ass could figure out that the law you claim he broke was not broken. But you, being the mindless coward you are, chose to ignore that.

So let me help you out here. I’m fully aware of the idiotic right-wing bullshit that you’re spewing. I’ve watched the video. I know what he said. I’m asking you to state the statute that he violated.

Try answering this time. You’re going to need to research beyond what your right-wing sources have spoon-fed you to say.

Not sure what your link suppose to show then....or help your case.

That was the only thing I could think of, but he said that during the speech....granted there was folks already breaking into the Cap at that point, but he couldn't of known that.

So not sure what you are referring to

It was sent at 2:24

🤦‍♂️

Yes baseless.

According to your fellow tinfoil hat retard’s link:

“Sanborn did not answer the question. According to The Post, it’s FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant.”

It’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you morons.
Are you honestly this uninformed? Go to 1:07. "Is Mr Epp's a Fed?" You can listen to the answer right from the mouth of the Assistant Director of the FBI.

Are you honestly this uninformed? Go to 1:07. "Is Mr Epp's a Fed?" You can listen to the answer right from the mouth of the Assistant Director of the FBI.

What about it? They said they can’t answer it LIKE I JUST FUCKING SAID.

🤦‍♂️

what’s wrong with that text?
The fact that he posted it while rioters were breaking into the Capitol.

The fact that rioters were reading it.

And the opinion that it only encouraged the rioters to continue their attack.

The fact that he posted it while rioters were breaking into the Capitol.

The fact that rioters were reading it.

And the opinion that it only encouraged the rioters to continue their attack.
they were rioting and reading tweets? not much of a riot if your on social media

did they read his next one?

You mean the video where he specifically said PEACEFULLY? That video?

I asked you for the statute number so that your stupid ass could figure out that the law you claim he broke was not broken. But you, being the mindless coward you are, chose to ignore that.

So let me help you out here. I’m fully aware of the idiotic right-wing bullshit that you’re spewing. I’ve watched the video. I know what he said. I’m asking you to state the statute that he violated.

Try answering this time. You’re going to need to research beyond what your right-wing sources have spoon-fed you to say.
Socrates-S.jpg

Yea, I didn’t think so.

I asked you for the statute that he violated and you can’t answer that. I asked you if you supported the violent Jan 6 criminals being imprisoned and you ran away from that one too.

Know your limitations. Just stick with posting cartoons and spamming funny ratings in the future.

What about it? They said they can’t answer it LIKE I JUST FUCKING SAID.

🤦‍♂️
Now why do you suppose the Assistant Director of the FBI cant answer such a simple question? After all, these are the people who solve the toughest crime mysteries on Earth, so why wouldnt she be able to say whether or not this guy is on her payroll? :laugh:

Now why do you suppose the Assistant Director of the FBI cant answer such a simple question?
Occam’s razor.

Because it’s their policy not to reveal any information regarding who their undercover agents may and may not be. Otherwise it would compromise their ability to go undercover. Duh.

As much as you guys want your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories to be true, there’s always a much more likely explanation.

Last edited:
Show us a picture of a rioter looking at his phone while the riot is happening.
I can do better than that.

They were reading Trump's tweets (from their phones) and then announcing them over loudspeakers.

Time stamp: 1:54

Time stamp: 1:08

Occam’s razor.

Because it’s their policy not to reveal any information regarding who their undercover agents may and may not be. Duh.

As much as you guys want your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories to be true, there’s always a much more likely explanation.
So you DO believe Epp's is a fed?

You said it was "baseless" to suspect that he was a fed. The FBI refuses to say that Epp's doesnt work for them and they arent charging him with any crime, so for you to call it a baseless conspiracy theory is a weak as fuck argument. Dont you care about your own integrity? :cuckoo:

I can do better than that.

They were reading Trump's tweets (from their phones) and then announcing them over loudspeakers.

Time stamp: 1:54

Time stamp: 1:08

If the rioters were reading the tweets, why would they need him to yell tweets over a microphone? Also, which tweet told them to riot?

Forum List

Back