AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

What the fuck does Ray Epps have to do with the post you responded to?

Rioters were reading Trump’s tweets as they were breaking into the Capitol. That’s a fact. And it has nothing to do with Ray Epps.

Maybe you should just stick with spamming funny ratings instead of demonstrating that you can’t follow a simple conversation.
Nothing to do with Epps? You'd love for us to pretend he didn't exist. Got it!

Why was he on the FBI's most-wanted list and suddenly he disappeared from the list with nary a word as to why?

Nothing to do with Epps? You'd love for us to pretend he didn't exist. Got it!

Why was he on the FBI's most-wanted list and suddenly he disappeared from the list with nary a word as to why?
You have the attention span of a goldfish. Ray Epps has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

But to answer your question, the reason he probably disappeared from the list is because they figured out that he didn't break the law. Occam's razor.

How surprising that you are determined to remain ignorant at all costs to your integrity.

IF that is not true, you would have presented a cogent rebuttal. Since that is impossible, you whined.
Hey, if I was trying to make a point and I used Krusty the Clown as my reference point, would you take me seriously?

You have the attention span of a goldfish. Ray Epps has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

But to answer your question, the reason he probably disappeared from the list is because they figured out that he didn't break the law. Occam's razor.
So, just Ray Epps being front and center, inciting everyone to enter the Capitol both days of the demonstration is, to you, unimportant. Someone doesn't earn a spot on the FBI's most wanted without some intelligence. Or are you saying that the FBI is that inept?

"Sen. Ted Cruz: "Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of January 6th? Yes or no? "FBI: "Sir, I can't answer that."

###

I asked if any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th. Over a year later, the FBI’s response is: “I can't answer that." That’s completely unacceptable.

###

No need for your childish slurs. As you have demonstrated countless times, you can't handle the truth.

Hey, if I was trying to make a point and I used Krusty the Clown as my reference point, would you take me seriously?
How surprising that you are determined to remain ignorant at all costs to your integrity.

IF that is not true, you would have presented a cogent rebuttal. Since that is impossible, you whined.

So, just Ray Epps being front and center, inciting everyone to enter the Capitol both days of the demonstration is, to you, unimportant. Someone doesn't earn a spot on the FBI's most wanted without some intelligence. Or are you saying that the FBI is that inept?
You guys are such idiots with your conspiracy theories. It's probably because you have the attention span of a goldfish and you get all of your information from gatewaypundit. I didn't even bring up anything related to Ray Epps but if your stupid ass insists on bringing this up, fine.

What law did he break? Site the statute. Go.

You guys are such idiots with your conspiracy theories. It's probably because you have the attention span of a goldfish and you get all of your information from gatewaypundit. I didn't even bring up anything related to Ray Epps but if your stupid ass insists on bringing this up, fine.

There is no theory, I posted facts. IF he broke no laws, how did he merit a place on the FBI's Most Wanted List?

What law did he break? How about inciting a riot for starters. Conspiracy to incite a riot would be another. There must have been a lot of others too if he was placed on the FBI's Most Wanted List. That's not easy. Aren't those the same charges you wish you could hang on President Trump?

As you know, nothing I have posted is a THEORY, everything I have posted is facts.

If you don't have FACTS supporting yôur reply, save your usual childish slurs and insults for some kiddies on your playground.

You didn't answer my questions and your link doesn't say what you claim.

You can go ahead and answer them this time.

Ok. You have an angry mob attacking our elected officials. You’re informed that Pence and his family are being evacuated from the building because violent rioters are breaking into the building.

What exactly do you think condemning Pence at that exact moment is going to do? Why would he do that at that specific moment? Don’t play stupid with me.
he didn’t condemn pence at that exact moment. He didn’t do that at that specific moment

that’s a lie, used to push your parody

What exactly is idiotic about thinking Epps instigated the riot and that he seems to be a fed?

What law did he break? How about inciting a riot for starters.
It isn’t inciting a riot when he specifically tells them to PEACEFULLY protest.

I said post the statute for the laws he broke. Did you forget that part?

You’re doing such a good job of parroting what your right-wing sources tell you. Where’s the statute for the laws he broke? Did your overlords forget to inform you of that?

he didn’t condemn pence at that exact moment. He didn’t do that at that specific moment

that’s a lie, used to push your parody
He did. The timeline of events that day is well-documented.

He did. The timeline of events that day is well-documented.

are you referring to when he said this, at the speech? "All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people,"

It isn’t inciting a riot when he specifically tells them to PEACEFULLY protest.

I said post the statute for the laws he broke. Did you forget that part?

You’re doing such a good job of parroting what your right-wing sources tell you. Where’s the statute for the laws he broke? Did your overlords forget to inform you of that?
All I can assume is that you're either proud of your ignorance or you are so egotistical that it is impossible for you to admit to being wrong, again. If you had actually viewed the video, you wouldn't be looking so foolish. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

This, as you know, shows Mr. Epps telling the crowd, on Jan. 5th, that tomorrow they had to march up there and go into the Capitol. He repeats it several times and also said that he'd probably go to jail for making those statements.

He's inciting a riot. Being the day before, that would be conspiring to incite a riot.

The only rebutal you are attempting to throw against the wall is whining. "What law did he break, what's the statute number."

Grow up.

ray-epps1-L.jpg

Last edited:
Baseless? When the FBI refuses to say that he doesnt work for them, how on earth can you call it baseless? You have terrible arguments. :cuckoo:
🤦‍♂️

Yes baseless.

According to your fellow tinfoil hat retard’s link:

“Sanborn did not answer the question. According to The Post, it’s FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant.”

It’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you morons.

No I’m not.
Not sure what your link suppose to show then....or help your case.

That was the only thing I could think of, but he said that during the speech....granted there was folks already breaking into the Cap at that point, but he couldn't of known that.

So not sure what you are referring to

Forum List

Back