AOC: The best possible choice for President!

Bar-tending and blow jobs don't make you the best choice to be President...

This was also the bimbo who claimed Climate Change was caused by COW FARTS and suggested we ditch fossil fuels for energy sources that haven't been invented yet....

....the skinny skank who claimed she was afraid of being raped on 6 Jan despite NOT being in the Capitol...

1. There is nothing wrong with a woman that gives blow jobs.

2. Cow burps and farts are a huge source of methane in the world.

You really don't want to face her.
OMG in the debates, I would looooooooove that......she is fucking dumber than she is ugly...... I mean, Maxine Watters looks like a genius compared to her.........

Republicans are afraid to debate any more

AOC would stomp them
Nope, this sums it up well

1657054671063.png

OMG in the debates, I would looooooooove that......she is fucking dumber than she is ugly...... I mean, Maxine Watters looks like a genius compared to her.........
She would destroy the republican nominee. You guys read propaganda and most of it is fale. You want none of this lady in a campaign.

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

GO AOC!! 😍

Let me guess:

You're a 22 yr old white/latin liberal living inside a big ass town with one year of college already?

Yep

She would destroy the republican nominee. You guys read propaganda and most of it is fale. You want none of this lady in a campaign.
LOL, you are high...so high, it's hiliarious, you guys are so well liked you had to run the stealth bumbling "moderate" candidate just to beat Trump........the shock you're going to get is gonna be glorious.

With degrees in economics and international relations AOC is the best possible choice for President. She missed only 0.3% of votes (2 of 701 votes) one of the lowest in Congress. AOC has a proven track record as a Liberal Progressive with strong emphasis on the environment, labor and women's rights.

She's smart, Puerto Rican, Liberal, cute, and checks just about every box on the Conservative hate list.

GO AOC!! 😍
🙄 she is dumber than a box of dogshit.

Forum List

Back